The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 6: Drivin

Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 6: Drivin Empty Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 6: Drivin

Post by SaddleClub 7/18/2010, 3:35 pm

Travel Log Blog ~ Part 6: Drivin

I'm in the car right now. My mom and I are looking for a movie theater to see Toy Story 3 at. It's pretty here, but not a theater xD

I was bored during this ride so I waved at a random old guy who was standing on the corner of a street. AND HE WAVED BACK!!! xD It was such an epic win xD

We had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. It was soooooo good. They had a duck race there too!! (rubber ducks, but still epic) We didn't do it, but I wish we could've. The guy at the table next to us was so funny. xD I overheard him talking to his parents and he said, "Just imagine: 30 years from now, your music will be 60 years old and be the 'oldies' music. Pop music will be 'classic' and be playing everywhere. And who knows what they'll be listening to. I swear, I'm forcing the Beatles on my kids, I don't care what anyone says." xD

That was basically my whole day. xD Well the exciting part at least xD

Gosh, I wonder how many of these I'll have to post when I get home xD

TTFN! Ta ta for now!

Waving to you with love,
~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down