The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/12/10 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/12/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/12/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 7/13/2010, 4:10 am

So, we got up at 6:30, caught the ferry, and took a three-hour boat ride that turned into a four-and-a-half hour boat ride, and of course my pre-loaded episodes of Bleach didn't work again. xP But now we're in Canada! cheesy My dad made us walk around a bit and stuff, and we stopped at some bookstores, and the first one had the MR graphic novel but we hadn't found a bank yet so we didn't have any Canadian money. Razz Then we got some money and went to another bookstore, and they had Remnants, Animorphs, and the British version of a Young Samurai book - but did they have any one of those extremely hard to find books that I hadn't read? Noooo. xP They had the first Remnants, a bunch of Animorphs that I've already read and can find in a library, and the second Young Samurai. I need the third and forth nowwww. Dx It's not fair that Britain gets 'em before we do.

I also tripped on the way to the hotel and now I have a big purple bruise on my knee. xP

I posted a bunch of stuff on dA, and then someone insulted one of my favorite ones and I'm not sure if it's serious enough to report... I doubt it. Razz So I just blocked them from my profile and that's that.

Then I was going to write and not do anything else till I'd caught up with my daily goals, but, well, that kinda failed. xD I'm only like 3000 behind now, though. rolleyes 65,525.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/12/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/12/10 ::

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 11:25 pm

I hate that Sad I was so sad when Japan got Fruit's Basket like 9 months before we did. Dx
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/12/10 :: Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/12/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/12/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 7/14/2010, 2:12 am

But it's worse than that. The US is getting one Young Samurai book a year, Britain's getting at least two. The fifth book is coming out in Britain this August and the third book doesn't come out in America till spring. x.x
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down