The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme?

5 posters

Go down

CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme? Empty CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme?

Post by Haileadorable211 7/14/2010, 12:52 pm

I say Caramelldasen.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme? Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme? Empty Re: CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme?

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 1:09 pm

Rick-rolling.

Caramelldansen is a nice song, don't get me wrong, but I just hate it when things get popular and everybody screws it up to end up saying that it's Japanese when it's really Swedish. Plus the dance freaks me out. o.O Even if it's awesome when L does it.

Rick rolling, on the other hand, is really fun for me, considering I love making people lose the game which you all just lost. Razz All you have to do is post a YouTube or TinyURL link and tell people to click on it, and voila! They got rick rolled. I actually did that as an April Fools thread right here on Twig. It was awesome. ^^

Sorry these arguments were really weak. XD I find it hard to fight over memes.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme? Empty Re: CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme?

Post by Haileadorable211 7/14/2010, 1:11 pm

LOL I once made a vid witha cover called OPERA KISSES OBAMA but it was just rick rolled.I made it on scratch.mit.edu but it was soon deleted.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/14/2010, 1:36 pm

Well, I think it's kinda obvious that Rickrolling would win.

I mean, sure, CaramellDansen is just fine, but it gets sort of weird after a while and it's not all that cute after seeing it a few times. Unless it's of Light or Matsuda or something, in which case, of course it is.

Rickrolling, on the other hand, is just plain fun. It's so lovely to have someone click on a rickrolling link which you posted. ^^ It's not that fun when you accidentally click on one, but I'm getting better on avoiding them. Like, when you see this, instantly close the page. Smile

So yes, Rickrolling wins. Very Happy

Last edited by Arianna on 7/14/2010, 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 1:42 pm

Just a quick hint on preventing getting rick-rolled: highlight the link and check its destination in the status bar thing at the bottom of your internet window before clicking. If that link at the bottom says TinyURL, don't click.

Oh, and Ari does have a point, Matsuda doing the Caramelldansen is just wonderful. ;D

Haha, nice Haile. XD Once I saw this video that was titled "How to NOT Get Rick-Rolled", and I clicked on it, and I got rick-rolled. Eh heh.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/14/2010, 1:48 pm

Oh, my link /totally/ isn't to tinyurl, right? Right.

Also, you get the most /interesting/ shortened URL if you try to shorten the URL for the most-watched RickRoll video via bit.ly. Razz
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 7/14/2010, 11:45 pm

Rickrolling Very Happy
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme? 1589CaramellDasen vs Rickrolled whos the better internet meme? 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/14/2010, 11:59 pm

I don't see the big deal with Rickrolling. XD It's a lovely song, and I quite love his dance skill.
...Actually, it reminds me of pedophiles with a caribou/Canadian girl fetish. But the caribou thing was probably my fault, in honesty. But I'd rather that than me...

ANYWHO. I love Caramelldansen. The dance is so fun to do. Not quite as fun as Hare Hare Yukai, though. Very Happy

But still, I think I'm going to give my vote to Rick. It's a classic. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/15/2010, 12:29 pm

I just enjoy watching caramell dasen
But please dont try it because when HUMANS do it it turns out.............just dont
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down