The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/15/10 ::

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/15/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/15/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 7/16/2010, 1:46 am

Doing my blog a little early tonight, because I probably won't be able to get on right before bed... Razz Basically, this lodge has wifi in the main building, but not the one that we're staying in. xP

So, um... I finished the Soul Society arc of Bleach. Rukia. Must. Come. Back. x(

Then we drove for an hour and stopped at a wildlife refuge, walked for about an hour and didn't see anything special, then just as we were about to leave I saw a bald eagle and it circled RIGHT above us for about five minutes and stayed in sight for maybe another ten. It was amazing. <3 And then we drove for another two hours to get here. xD At least I got a bit of writing in... I'm at 68,362 at the moment, but I'll probably write more before bed tonight. nod

...And I think my dad just fell asleep in the lobby. Haha. xD Oh, no, wait, he's awake.

And we had to move a bunch of furniture in our room, because when we pulled out the sofa bed there was just barely enough space for it to fit, and no one could get between the two beds without climbing over one or the other.

So, yeah. That's about it. nod
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down