The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"?

+13
Squeecky540
shadowsowner888
Avé
Jinx
Noah the Flood
Arianna
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Rai
Malicious Nightmares
B
Komoda
rattyjol
lauren
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"?

Post by Horsey 7/27/2010, 11:10 am

Yes :=):
Just because we never have anything like cookies, or chips, pop, in our house
And my Mom also makes a protein, starch, and vegetable with every meal
So I'm accustomed to it all
Although...when we DO get cookies or anything, I tend to eat a lot of them :(::
But that's very rare x]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"?

Post by Squeecky540 7/27/2010, 12:28 pm

No water, almost all 7up, 2 Pepsi max a day... I used to have a chocolate muffin a day, too; or a smorgasbord of however many chips I wanted. Now I have those Halloween-like min-bags of chips in one of those hug Sam's Club packs. The worst things I do are drinking and midnight snacking. And by midnight I mean 12-3 am.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 3/11/2011, 1:31 am

I like to consider myself a healthy eater. I at least look at ingredients and nutrition facts to make myself aware of what I am eating, though a lot of the time I'll eat it anyways. I do try to choose healthier foods when I have similar options, such as choosing the less salty crackers. But sometimes I just gotta have sugar. I try to not hold back the sugar rush that sweet stuff gives me though. Better to eat what I want then burn it off by running in circles than to sit and wish I was eating it. XD
If you haven't gathered by now, I'm a little all over the place with my eating habits, but I am aware. XD
Oh, and I avoid processed foods and high fructose corn syrup when I can. I prefer natural ingredients.
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 3/11/2011, 2:12 pm

I think I'm a healthy eater. I eat organic, my desserts are often baked apples or raspberries (both organic). I never eat anything with soy oil or powders or corn syrup. I always look at ingredients before I buy. I eat vegetables and quality meat from my local farm... I get fresh milk from the farm and fresh eggs (which I have for breakfast).
I think I eat healthily.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 3918Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 3919Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 4122Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 4123Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 4121Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 2005Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 4120Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 1703Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 1704Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 3920Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 1770Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 3918Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 3916Would you call yourself a "healthy eater"? - Page 2 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2