The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROLOUGE ADDED ***HARRY POTTER FANFIC*** TITLE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Go down

PROLOUGE ADDED ***HARRY POTTER FANFIC*** TITLE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED Empty PROLOUGE ADDED ***HARRY POTTER FANFIC*** TITLE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Post by Elmo 7/19/2010, 9:42 pm

Sooo.... this is my Harry Potter fanfic which is basically the like of Voldemort. So far I only have the prolouge but I'll try to write more tomorrow.

Prologue
Children’s screams echoed through the solemn concrete walls of the London orphanage. This was a normal occurrence ever since Tom had arrived at the orphanage. Such a tragic tale it was and many of the caretakers still recalled it as a vivid memory…

~~~

"One more please!” the woman pleaded on the front steps. Mrs. Cole, the owner of the orphanage shifted her portly figure uneasily.

“Well… all right,” she finally decided, bringing the soon-to-be mother inside to the dimly lit lobby. It was a meager room with putrid salmon shag carpet running from end to end.

“Oh thank you!” she cried. “My husband… abandoned us and… I don’t think I’ll… make it.”

Mrs. Cole looked grimly at the old woman. She was clearly a beggar. Her ribs easily shone through her ratty green shawl that barely covered herself and her unborn child. And she must have been a full 9 months pregnant. No wonder her husband abandoned her.

She hasn’t been in any sort of shelter for quite a long time, Mrs. Cole remarked noticing her blackened fingertips, blue lips, and frost-bitten toes. It was New Year’s Eve! What was she doing out in the cold?

“Wh-What’s your name?” Mrs. Cole asked taking out a new file and paperwork from under a mountain of papers sitting on her low metal desk.

“Merope…Gaunt,” the feeble woman sputtered out. She was beginning to go into labor.

“And the child’s name?”

“T-Tom… M-Mar...volo…”

“Yes… Tom Marvolo what?”

Merope’s eyes looked up at the woman almost lifelessly and with her last breath, she barely whispered out: “Tom Marvolo Riddle.”

(OMG! Sorry guys, copying from word won't let me indent....)

Elmo
Elmo
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

PROLOUGE ADDED ***HARRY POTTER FANFIC*** TITLE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED Siggy

Male Posts : 160

Back to top Go down