The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~Golden Hearts, Silver Stars ~ A Pokemon Fanfiction~*~

3 posters

Go down

~*~Golden Hearts, Silver Stars ~ A Pokemon Fanfiction~*~ Empty ~*~Golden Hearts, Silver Stars ~ A Pokemon Fanfiction~*~

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/10/2009, 4:47 pm

GOLDEN HEARTS, SILVER STARS
Romance/Drama/Science Fiction

Fantasy: Um, traveling to alternate universes, unreal creatures with strange powers, space dimensions...
Maturity: Kissing at some point and fighting, as well.
This is my first story on TWG. It's failtastic, but I hope you like it nonetheless. Please read and review!

~*~Chapter 1 - Two Worlds Collide~*~

It was the weekend and Ligia, having nothing to do as usual, plopped herself in front of the computer. It was storming, but it would still be just a normal day for the girl...so she thought.

BOOM, CRASH!

Ligia looked up from her computer screen. "A thunderstorm, huh? I hope nothing bad happens," she muttered and went on to continue staring at the monitor.

Click, click, click.

Ligia went on YouTube to watch recent episodes of Pokemon she had missed.

"Our Cup Runneth Over!" an enthusiastic young male's voice said. The video played for about ten minutes; the girl just staring blankly at the monitor.

BOOOM!

Ligia was blinded by a flash of gold and she felt some sort of force tugging her closer to the computer. Lightning had struck the computer, setting it and its surroundings on fire. But, the girl was no where in sight...

~*~*~*~*~

"Perhaps if your luck holds out you'll make it past the first stage this time," Jessalina told a coordinator. The girl shot a glare at Jessalina.

"Bah-bye!" Jessalina waved and walked away with her crew.

"You'll be great, Dawn. No doubt," Brock reassured her.

"No need to worry!" Ash added.

"Pika, pika!" Pikachu agreed.

"Right!"

The sky seemed to darken and the clouds slowly formed into a funnel, much like an upside-down tornado. It suddenly started raining.

"Is it a storm?" Brock wondered aloud. "How odd, it happened so fast..."

CRASH!

A silver lightning bolt struck the water, wildly churning the waves of the once tranquil lake. The trio was blinded for a split second. After regaining his vision, Ash noticed a girl helplessly floating on a fallen tree. He hadn't seen her earlier. How long was she in the lake? Immediately, he jumped into the water. Pikachu, still being on Ash's shoulder, jumped off just in time and tilted his head in confusion.

"ASH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Although Dawn shouted, her voice could barely be heard above the crashing waves and storming sky.

Ash swam as fast as he could to the girl. Her hold around the tree weakened and slowly, she began to sink. The trainer took a deep breath and plunged into the water.

'Where is she?' he thought, unable to see clearly through the dark water. He looked around, only seeing frightened Water Pokemon. Ash heard a light thump a few feet under him. Looking down, he saw a figure of grey. Ash swam down. It was that girl. He needed a breath of air, but he ignored the urge recklessly and reached down grabbed the girl by her waist. He pulled her closer to him and swam towards the surface. The weight of the girl slowed him down, and his lungs were on fire, but he continued.

"Pikapi!" Pikachu shouted and jumped into the water to help Ash to the shore, though he couldn't do much.

"Ash! What did you think you were doing?" Dawn scolded him once he reached the shore. The rain had stopped and the clouds had disappeared. No one seemed to notice the strange weather in their panic.

"Saving...someone's...life," Ash replied between breaths as he laid the girl away from the water. Ash took a look at his rescuee. Several strands of her short jet black hair were singed. She was wearing a plain white T-shirt and some old blue jeans, both of which had scorch marks here and there.

Pikachu stood beside them. "Chu, pipikachu..." he said sympathetically.

Brock knelt down to check her pulse. "Ash-"

"I know," Ash interrupted Brock. He knelt down beside the fallen girl, hands in fists. Ash pressed her stomach several times in rhythm. "C'mon, wake up!" he cried in a worried tone. He paused. "Well, this is the last resort..." Ash leaned down, ready to give the girl the 'Kiss of Life'. Unexpectedly, the girl coughed up water into Ash's face. She slowly opened her eyes, but taking notice of Ash's face right in front of hers, she slapped him away.

"What are you doing?!?" she shouted at him angrily.

"I think I was just saving your life!" he retaliated, rubbing his cheek where the girl had slapped him.

"Um, okay, how is kissing me saving my life?" The girl looked ready to murder Ash, who had started blushing at the mention of kissing.

"You were......I was......I didn't mean it like that.......," he stuttered. "Are you okay?" Ash asked, changing the subject.

She glared at him. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You almost drowned," Brock answered her. She jumped a bit, not knowing that Dawn and Brock were watching the entire scene.

"But...I wasn't.........Where am I? And who are you guys?" The girl looked scared.

"You're at Lake Valor. And I'm Brock."

"I'm Dawn from Twinleaf Town!" The blunette smiled. The girl's eyes widened in recognition of the name.

"I'm Ash from Pallet Town..." The trainer looked away, his face still a light shade of red.

"Pi pika!" Pikachu waved at the girl from the ground.

The girl gasped. "I must be dreaming...," she whispered, looking down. "But, this might be a fun dream..." She looked up at the trio. "Hi, I'm Vinashi. Ligia Vinashi."

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Updates come when updates come!

Last edited by tigerlyly411 on 11/23/2009, 8:12 pm; edited 11 times in total
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

~*~Golden Hearts, Silver Stars ~ A Pokemon Fanfiction~*~ Empty Re: ~*~Golden Hearts, Silver Stars ~ A Pokemon Fanfiction~*~

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/10/2009, 4:48 pm

[ R e s e r v e d ]

Last edited by tigerlyly411 on 8/10/2009, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

~*~Golden Hearts, Silver Stars ~ A Pokemon Fanfiction~*~ Empty Re: ~*~Golden Hearts, Silver Stars ~ A Pokemon Fanfiction~*~

[ R e s e r v e d ]

Last edited by tigerlyly411 on 8/10/2009, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

[ R e s e r v e d ]

Last edited by tigerlyly411 on 8/10/2009, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

[ R e s e r v e d ]
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/10/2009, 4:59 pm

Ha, ha... pretty funny first chapter. ^_^ I loved the awkward moment.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/10/2009, 5:07 pm

Haha, thankies C:
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/10/2009, 5:11 pm

You're welcome.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/10/2009, 5:16 pm

411!! XDDD
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/10/2009, 5:27 pm

XD
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 9/9/2009, 6:36 pm

I changed her last name xD It makes sense, since it has a secret meaning that only I know! Very Happy
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 9/9/2009, 11:33 pm

Ok!!!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony 9/10/2009, 10:22 pm

O.o
lol, nice.
i have been a fan of pokemon for SUCH a long time..
since i was 3 xD
pokemon cards helped me read.. so now im an AMAZING reader, according to my friend ^.^
Moony
Moony
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

twigadopts dislike me.
Female Posts : 309

http://moony.fourmotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down