The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Friends" Topic?

3 posters

Go down

"Friends" Topic? Empty "Friends" Topic?

Post by MarielofRedwall 7/22/2010, 6:14 pm

Can we have a topic where we make threads where we ask for other people to add us as friends? Or something similiar to that, so we can socialize and make friends. I'd certainly not mind having more friends, they are always appreciated. Smile So, what do you think? Thanks to you all for posting! cheers
MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

"Friends" Topic? Empty Re: "Friends" Topic?

Post by Avé 7/22/2010, 10:57 pm

Hmm... while I see where you're coming from, I don't know if this is truly necessary. If by 'topic' you mean a whole board or something, then no, I would probably be against it. If it was just a thread, I suppose I wouldn't have a problem with.

I mean, if you really want to make more friends, start roleplaying, chatting with people on the WCT, posting on artwork, stories, blogs, poems - you'll find a lot of people you'll enjoy there. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/23/2010, 3:21 am

I agree with Avvy. I don't think that you should have to post a topic and be all, "Hey, let's be friends" to get friends.

If you want friends, do what Avvy said. You'll find yourself being pulled into conversations and it's much better than just asking for friends, really. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

"Friends" Topic? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down