The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Living in Weston-Super-Mare::A Vampire/Werewolf RP::BookONE::

2 posters

Go down

::Living in Weston-Super-Mare::A Vampire/Werewolf RP::BookONE:: Empty ::Living in Weston-Super-Mare::A Vampire/Werewolf RP::BookONE::

Post by kindro 7/23/2010, 12:05 am

my werewolf, he loves me not
in the nights I'm not his thoughts
it's her he dreams of vividly
but when she's missing he turns to me

my werewolf isn't mine to call mine
our history repeats time after time
he's with me even when he's gone
his scent as inetivable as my yawn

an embrace, almost savage
hidden behind smiles so lavish
a single glance from his eyes
completely re-establishes old ties

it's like the addiction i don't understand
the inexcplicable urge to reach for his hand
days of convincing myself all untied
was it my heart or my head to me that lied?

my werewolf comes to me only at times
as methodical as clockwork or as the rhymes

my werewolf isn't mine to call mine
our history repeats time after time
like the full moon's sweet call
in patterns my heart with his rises and falls

as his true nature is revealed
my head screams of lost appeal
but as soon as I turn away
I become his unintentional prey

the scent of a werewolf in clockwork time binds
and a primal instinct leaves me out of my mind

what do i give in to?
instinct or thought
he's the werewolf, i'm the shrew;
i'm about to get caught

My vampire, she loves me,
she ruins my, apathy,
ethereal pain, threatening,
to wound me, fatally.

My vampire, touches all with her infectious gaze,
she cuts in to all of us, more deeply than a blade,
consuming liquid vitality directly from our veins,
is there any way to stop her cruel campaign of pain?

It begins so subtly, sweetly to be sure,
holding hands and hugging, her infection moves towards my core,
soon after when we kiss, her talons grab my soul,
now I'm addicted to her presence, I'm always wanting more,

Your lust, hits us,
now I'm, helpless,
no resistance,
I love, this curse.

Then something breaks,
relationship disintegrates,
she fills with hate,
I struggle to find remembered strength.

Withdrawal fills the void you left,
I struggle to, find my breath,
asphyxiating on, the lack of depth,
I want you back, I need you like meth.

Despair, fills my soul,
now I'm like the other heartbroken, not quite whole,
this can't happen to me,
I've always been so happy,
from above she watches, while I plea,
absorbing positivity,
I fall to the ground, land hard on my knees,
I wish my sweet soul sucker would just let me be.

Enthralled in her wake,
I feel plastic, brittle and fake,
you're all that I can think of,
spiraling down to reality like a dead dove,
my vampire, she isn't flesh and blood,
my vampire, she is the emotion, love.

Many werewolves and vampires, they live among us, rushing through the New York traffic along the sidewalks, harvesting corn in modest fields located in Ohio, or just hiding. But, in the South West of England, there's a small town, called Weston-Super-Mare, or WSM for short. During the summer, it can be sunny, but it does rain a lot. It snows in the winter, but is already cold throughout the year. It is a sea-side town, however, and is flooded with tourists during the summer.

The Werewolves
Weres are dangerous. Most of the times, they fall in love with a gorgeous girl, but, when she leaves him, he turns to a girl that has been crushing on him. Other times, there are those who only have one love, and only love her, no other. This happens when they imprint upon a girl. He fights for anyone that he loves and will do anything. Weres hate vampires, for the most part, but, other times, they're best friends. Weres and Vamps often have wars, and, sometimes, Weres fight for Vamps, if they feel the need to. Weres are usually muscular men, are tall, and very tan. They can be pale, but, for the most part, most have a dark skin-tone. Sometimes, they have long hair, that they wear in a ponytail, but, other times, out of convenience, they just shave their heads. If in a pack, or leader of a pack-to-be, they will have tattoos on their upper arms.

The Vampires
Vamps are terrible. They fall in love with many..or, well, thats what they make their victims think. They only "fall in love" with them for their blood. But, other vamps, like those of the "Twi" breed, will fall in love only once. If their love dies, whether human or vamp, the vampire will be forced into a very long silence, until they find a new love, of course. There are soul-sucking vampires, as well. These are very non-social vamps and are hardly ever spotted out in public. All vamps are pale and devastatingly beautiful. They usually dress in very pale clothing, and not very modern. Their clothing style is a Victorian/1920s twist, although most don't wear big ball-gowns, unless attending a formal event with all Vamps. Most Vamp males have short, spiky hair. Most Vamp females have long, curly or wavy hair, while others have short, straight hair. Most Vamps hate Weres, but some are best friends.

RULES:
  • No God-modding
  • No Power-playing
  • Minor Swearing is Allowed
  • Teen Pregnancies[no detail], Underage Drinking and Smoking, Wars between Weres and Vamps, Blood and gore[not too much] Are ALL Allowed
  • You MUST Answer The Question Posted In The Form. For Answer, Refer to the Poem above that you are Filling out the form for[either my werewolf for weres or my vampire for vamps]

WERE? LOVELY..
Name:
Pack:
Tattoo[If in pack]:
Place In Pack[Leader,Second-In-Command,Member]:
Description[Don't forget wolf description as well]:
Personality:
Love[s]:
What of him is inevitable as his yawn?
Other:

VAMP? CHILLING..
Name:
Age[When Turned]:
Clan:
Place in Clan[Leader,Second-In-Command,Member]:
Description:
Personality:
Love[s]:
What does she fill me with?
Other:

HUMAN? BEWITCHING..
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Love[s]:
Other:

WERES:
Jeremiah Camp-Played by Kindro

VAMPS:
Haven Gazda-Played by Kindro

HUMANS:
Hayley Gazda-Played by Kindro

MY WERES

Name:
Jeremiah Camp
Pack:
The Blades
Tattoo[If in pack]:
A maroon circle with a knife blade in the very center. "Blood" drips from the end of the blade.
Place In Pack[Leader,Second-In-Command,Member]:
Leader
Description[Don't forget wolf description as well]:
Jeremiah is a huge, muscular male with very tan skin. His Blades tattoo is on his left bicep. His hair is very short and spiky. It's color matches that of the midnight sky. It used to be about thirteen inches long, down to his waist, almost. He always wore it in a long ponytail. His eyes are a bright and curious blue. They are very misleading. As is he. As a wolf, Jeremiah has that same huge, muscular appearance he does as a human. His pelt is a deep onyx-black, like his hair. There's a small "star"-like marking on his chest. Deep under his fur, on his front left leg, on his skin, there is his Blades tattoo. His eyes are a beautiful sapphire, one of the things that doesn't change through the morph.
Personality:
Jeremiah is generally a fun-loving guy, but can crack down when he needs to..crack a bone, too, at that.
Love[s]:
Hayley Gazda..kind of

MY VAMPS

Name:
Haven Gazda
Age[When Turned]:
Breed[Twi,Soulsucker,Regular]:
Regular
Clan:
Supernovas
Place in Clan[Leader,Second-In-Command,Member]:
Leader
Description:
Haven is drop-dead gorgeous. Her skin is a very papery, translucent pale. Her face is well-chiseled and heart-shaped. Her cheeks, however, are almost always covered in a slight, natural-looking pink blush. Her hair is a mess of long, sandy-blond curls that are sometimes pulled back, but almost always left as they please. Haven isn't skinny, but isn't fat at the same time. She's got more of a model body, toned and fit. Her eyes, as she seems to pass them off to humans as, are a deep hazel. However, when she's hungry, they'll turn red, or, when she's getting close to it, golden.
Personality:
Haven is pretty much a happy-go-lucky person. She's nice, but she absolutely hates Weres. When around people she doesn't know, however, Haven can be a bit shy.
Love[s]: None, at the moment.
Other: Sister of human, Hayley Gazda

MY HUMANS:

Name:
Hayley Gazda
Description:
Hayley is pretty...pretty tiny. She stands at around 5'4''. Her skin is a pale tan and she has a spray of freckles across her nose and cheeks. When she smiles, small traces of dimples appear. Her teeth are white and straight, due to many whitening treatments along with braces. She still has a mouth full of metal..only it's her retainer on her bottom teeth. Hayley has long, beautiful straight brown hair down to the middle of her back. She usually wears nude colors on her lips and eyes, although she does wear black eyeliner everyday.
Personality:
Hayley is funny, smart and a cool person to hang around with. Generally, she's a really happy person, but can be shy around people she doesn't know yet.
Love[s]:
Jeremiah Camp..kind of
Other:
Sister of Vampire, Haven Gazda

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

::Living in Weston-Super-Mare::A Vampire/Werewolf RP::BookONE:: Empty Re: ::Living in Weston-Super-Mare::A Vampire/Werewolf RP::BookONE::

Post by Rosebell32 7/23/2010, 12:16 am

Name:Morii
Age[When Turned]:16
Breed[Twi,Soulsucker,Regular]:Twi
Clan:Supernovas
Place in Clan[Leader,Second-In-Command,Member]:N/A
Description: Beautiful long blond wavy hair, dark gold eyes.
Personality: Morii is really hard to figure out, has a personality she wont show

Love[s]: none at this time
What does she fill me with? love, emotion, hate?
Other:
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

::Living in Weston-Super-Mare::A Vampire/Werewolf RP::BookONE:: Empty Re: ::Living in Weston-Super-Mare::A Vampire/Werewolf RP::BookONE::

Post by kindro 7/23/2010, 12:31 am

Rosebell32 wrote:Name:Morii
Age[When Turned]:16
Breed[Twi,Soulsucker,Regular]:Twi
Clan:Supernovas
Place in Clan[Leader,Second-In-Command,Member]:N/A
Description: Beautiful long blond wavy hair, dark gold eyes.
Personality: Morii is really hard to figure out, has a personality she wont show

Love[s]: none at this time
What does she fill me with? love, emotion, hate?
Other:

[Would you mind being a little more descriptive with the personality and looks? Thank you.]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down