The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twarry's blog <3

3 posters

Go down

twarry's blog <3 Empty twarry's blog <3

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/25/2010, 4:56 pm

twarry's blog <3 1ot4s2
twarry's blog <3 3483l9d

Date:07.25.10

«←→»

twarry's blog <3 2mzi7w5
This is mostly centered around fire and exploding, I guess. xD Ice was a long stretch, ‘cause I couldn’t think of anything else. My mind: Dynamite – TNT – Fire – Ice. xP
1. Dynamite – Taio Cruz I like this song a lot, too. :3 It’s pretty catchy and it makes you want to...well, throw your hands up in the air and sing ‘ayo!’ xD I think he did a really good job for his like, second single. The song explains what you want to do when you hear the song. :3 Nommy song, isn’t it?
2. TNT – AC/DC Haha. At a pre-teen dance I totally did the fist-pump and jumped when this came on. It’s mostly about some random guy (bad?) who comes into a town and has anger management problems. I think. xD
3. Ice – Lights Like I said in the intro, it’s a stretch. xP I don’t exactly love or hate this song, I’m a bit neutral about it. Lights though, I don’t really like them. xP I don’t really know why exactly, though. Does that make sense?

«←→»

twarry's blog <3 2cpxlcy
in Spongebob Squarepants
I’m obsessed. I recorded 48 hours of Spongebob. O_O And the movie, too. xD I’ve seen every single episode, you can quiz me. :3

Spongebob Squarepants
He’s a bit dull, and is hilarious. Annoying at times, but still funny. I’ll give this to Liz, or littletoes101. :3 She’s not dull, but a little annoying when I look at my PM’s and see most of them from her saying ‘do you want to RP?’ Liz is also funny at times, though. So she’s Spongebob. Very Happy

Patrick Star
The extremely funny and dumb starfish. xD I don’t think anyone on Twig fits this description, because no one is dumb here. Very Happy I can be really funny in real life to my friends, but not on Twig, so maybe me? IDK. xP
Squidward Tentacles
The squid who is always trying to get away from Spongebob and Patrick to have some peace. I sorta fit in with the Patrick and Squidward, ‘cause I’m always trying to run away from Twig but stay on at the same time. xD

Eugene Krabs
Mr. Krabs. The super money lover/saver. xD I don’t think anyone here is that obsessed, but Shad needs money and is the leader of Twig, like Mr. Krabs is of the Krusty Krab. So Shad? Maybe she makes a mean burger, too? xD

Sandy Cheeks
The really smart squirrely friend of Bikini Bottom. :3 Ratty’s pretteh smart, so she’s Sandy. Now that’s just nommy. :3

Gary Squarepants
He’s part of Spongebob’s family, so he should have the same lats name...right? Well he’s a pet. Is anyone on Twig a pet or a snail or anything? xD

Pearl Krabs
She gets embarrassed by her dad all the time and wants all sorts of stuff. Help? xP

Once again, running outta time. D:

«←→»

twarry's blog <3 34dpx7k

Crunchy Cookies
...nommy. *noms on cookie* The only problem is that they leave lots of crumbs. D:

A Rocket To The Moon
According to Wikipedia, they’re a band. xP Yes, I had to Google them. xD

The Last Book In The Universe
Nuu! I need books to survive! *cries* Why did someone destroy them? WHAT HAPPENED!?
P.S. I know that it’s a book. :3

Pigs
I just read Lady Lollipop yesterday. xD Pigs pwn. Period. Now I must move on to the next topic. Am I rambling? I’m rambling..*goes off in another room to ramble*

Flowers
Pretty, pretty little dainty thingies that we put in gardens. Oh! And they hold pollen, too. :3

Dolphins Eating Flowers
Poor, poor, flowers. D: Stupid dolphins. *whacks dolphins on head* Bad! Bad! *whacks again*

Flowers Eating Death Notes
-_- This lovely topic was given to me Cyn. It really scares me as I imagine it, for some reason. xD

«←→»

twarry's blog <3 A4v435
1. Favorite song on the playlist? :3
2. Do you support the FEDNF? (Flowers Eating Death Notes Federation) Or are you with AFEDNF? (Against Flowers Eating Death Notes Federation)
3. Tpoics? I mean topics? xD

Word Count: 20663
Word Count After Blog: 21363

template made by Cyn&Twarry
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

twarry's blog <3 Empty Re: twarry's blog <3

Post by Cyn431 7/26/2010, 1:01 am

1. Favorite song on the playlist? :3 The song Crossfire is my timer, and once it ends I have to shut down and get up, so I didn't have time for the Playlist. xP I'll listen to it tomorrow though. Ice is my favorite out of those.
2. Do you support the FEDNF? (Flowers Eating Death Notes Federation) Or are you with AFEDNF? (Against Flowers Eating Death Notes Federation) I must must must go with the FEDNF. This rare specimen of flower is going extinct, and we must save this precious carnivorous being before we lose it forever. D:
3. Tpoics? I mean topics? xD Antidisestablishmentarianism, singing balloons, timberwolves, Samsung and bamboo. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/26/2010, 1:00 pm

1. D:
2. *feeds flowers artificial Death Notes and then whispers to Cyn* They don't know the difference!
3. O_O
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy twarry's blog <3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/26/2010, 1:09 pm

Have I mentioned before how much I love the songs you choose? ^^

1. Favorite song on the playlist? :3 I can't choose! D: Dynamite, probably.
2. Do you support the FEDNF? (Flowers Eating Death Notes Federation) Or are you with AFEDNF? (Against Flowers Eating Death Notes Federation) Eh, I'm with AFEDNF. XD
3. Tpoics? I mean topics? xD The Guild! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grCTXGW3sxQ
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/26/2010, 1:15 pm

No. no But thanks. x3

1. Yush, it's a nommy song. nod
3. Haha. I just watched that. xD Funny.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down