The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights}

3 posters

Go down

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} Empty Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights}

Post by Komoda 8/15/2009, 10:23 am

Hey internet buddy pals!

Um, it's August 15th. And I REALLY should get cracka lackin' on my room. I mean, I only have like today to clean it... I also have other household chores to do. Surprised Too bad I'm so darn lazy.

Yesterday I watched 17 Again for the second time in two days. nod
I love me some Zac Efron.
He totally reminds me of this one guy I met at camp, too. I mean, they look nothing alike... but somehow, they look identical at the same time.
*.*

But that doesn't matter, because I'm probably never going to see that guy again... And he's my best friend's ex... And he likes my other friend...So yeah. Though we did exchange a rather awkward good-bye smile.
nod
So uh... Yeah.

I came to the realization that I need to get a life. Also, S Darko still boggles my mind...
But I have the strange urge to watch it over, and over again... Just to hear the sound of that creepy chick's voice... Because it's kind of cool, you know... When people have two voices at once?

Wait, no! It's not cool! Because it means their possessed. Surprised

Or very, very talented. grin

But... YAY! My sister's watching it so I can re-watch it too. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I really should work on BR too, because it's up for featured, and I gotta promote it, ya know. Wink
Jk, who ever wins wins. All those stories are equally deserving of the title of featured. I'm honored to even be on the poll.
Though I'm happy to be on the poll, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be all like spamming my story everywhere and forcing y'all to vote for it. Because I'm not like that. I'm just grateful that whoever voted for it enjoyed my story and that Beyond Reflections has come this far. Smile

Good luck to everyone who's up for featured, in whatever category! Very Happy

I am kinda excited for high school... Because I wanna meet some new people. But at the same time...
I like spending my days alone in my basement, huddled around the computer screen.

I'm also super scared I'm going to be like... shanked... Or be at the bottom of the food chain.

I mean, I sound like some total shallow, self-absorbed, immature, rude loser to you guys (don't even deny it XP) but in real life, I'm not all that bad. I'm actually generally nice to everyone, I guess I can be rude (not intentionally, bear in mind. Just my socially awkwardness.) but no one really despises me and I'm pretty mature for my group of friends. So I might be ignored like 90% of the time, but no one really picks on me. It's better to be invisible than be the punching bag, right?

Right?

Anyways, right now I'm like middle of the chain.

I also think there's something wrong with me.

I think I have social retardation. I'm not sure if there's such a thing, but let's just say there is.
Here are my symptoms:
Incapability of making friends.
Unable to talk to people I don't know.
Says really, really stupid things 24/7, despite being book smart.
Runs away from people a lot when they try to talk to me.
I actually can't understand half of what people say to me. It takes me a long time to process sentences sometimes.

Okay, so I'm fairly sure I have a mental disability right now, and it's freaking me out.
I don't have a problem with things like that, I guess...
But maybe the reason why people ignore me so much yet be nice to me when I talk to them is because they know...
They know there's something wrong with me. I was just accepted into a normal school because my parents begged and pleaded.

But now I know the secret. And it explains a lot, actually.

Now for a brighter topic.

Komoda's blog needs a name, 'cause everyone else has one.

Yes, I know. Bad Mo is giving into peer pressure.

So, ima think one up. How's abouts... Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom.
nod That will be the name until high school begins.

Wow, I'm writing this on August 14th, by the way. And oh my gosh, I've been super mean to myself tonight. First I call myself shallow and crap, then I actually consider the fact that I have a mental illness.
I either need therapy, or I need to read a good book. Oh my... Crying or Very sad
I think I managed to bully myself.
Uh...
Well then.

Okay, so um...
My one kitten has fly strike. It where they get a small wound then the flies attack it to make it worse.
It's on his leg, but it's really making him sick. Most kittens who have it die from it.
And this kitten is the reincarnation of my previous dead kitten, Raven.
I'm sure of it.
I really hope he doesn't die.

On the bright side...
Ah, there is no bright side today. XP

Very Happy

That's it for Mo's blog today.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} Empty Re: Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights}

Post by shadowsowner888 8/15/2009, 7:50 pm

Aww, you're not disabled! xP You're awesome!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 1312Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 2412Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 3349Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 3548Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} Empty Re: Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights}

Post by Komoda 8/15/2009, 9:04 pm

Aw, thanks. Very Happy So are you!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/15/2009, 9:59 pm

x3 Thanks. (Haha, I admit I feel like a weirdo too, sometimes. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 1312Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 2412Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 3349Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 3548Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {12 more nights} 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/15/2009, 10:15 pm

yeah funny i just watched seventeen again to lol i loved it!Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 12:00 am

My mom calls it "teen brain".
Apparently all teenagers act like that, so hopefully I'm fine. XP

Omg, isn't it amazing?? And doesn't Zac Efron look so stunning in that leather jacket...
smitten
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 12:02 am

yeah he does lol
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 12:16 am

Haha, even my sister thought so. smug
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 12:18 am

yeah but before he went shopping with his so called gangster look ? lol that was kinda bad
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 12:21 am

Haha, I liked it. XP

Jk, yeah that was kinda bad. I loved how he turned out afterwards, though. With his awesome hair... And awesome jeans... And awesome sunglasses.. And the jacket. I hope there'll be guys like that at my high school.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 12:25 am

Yeah lol ... he has no but though lol ...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 12:27 am

Lol, well I wasn't exactly looking there so... XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 12:30 am

yeah i know but even my mom noticed
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 12:32 am

Hahahaha, omg. That's funny.

It's probably just because that's how guys' skinny jeans work. Unlike girls' jeans, they're baggy in the top and get tighter as they go down. Whereas girl jeans are tight everywhere. XP

I make really weird observations.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 12:43 am

yeah that's how i would describe them nice job lol
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 12:46 am

Haha! Thanks. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 12:48 am

yeah ...... so what your fave part of that movie?
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 12:51 am

Um...
When he arrives at the school for the first time with his new wardrobe. Lol.
You?
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 12:56 am

yeah that part is pretty good i like that part where she goes its nymomy an he goes i dont care ... an the part where there at the tale with all the books and the guy is like a vampire wouldnt tell a syorg would'nt know an then zacs reaction that make me lauph
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 1:01 am

Haha, I love those parts too! They're so funny. XP

I also like when Alex is like "Do you dance with all your friends' moms?" and Zac replied, "Yeah, pretty much."
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 1:03 am

yeah thats pretty funny i like alex ...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 1:04 am

Yeah, he's cool. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 1:07 am

what other movies is zac gona be in i know the new remake of foot lose that should be good Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 1:15 am

I heard a rumor he's not going to be in Footloose anymore, though... Crying or Very sad
According to Imdb, though, he's going to be in some movie called Jonny Quest and another one called The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 10:14 am

i hope we see him in some more movies i am sad he won't e in foot lose anymore ... the only reason i was going to see it because he was in it ...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down