The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights)

3 posters

Go down

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) Empty Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights)

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 10:52 am

Hey Twg! It's August 16th.

AND RIB FEST IS TOMORROW!!! YAY!!!
But that means this is my last day on Twg until... Tuesday night. Crying or Very sad

What is Rib Fest?
I really don't know. Some thing for my friend's birthday. I think we just eat ribs and have a hootin' nanny...
And then her birthday party's on Tuesday, I think.

Yesterday was super fun! My fam and I went to this fanciful restaurant for supper and I got some Hunan Kung Pao. They're like these awesome noodles... Except there was a hot pepper in there and I was like, "Oooh, this can't be spicy! I should try it! Yuck yuck! Yee haw!" So needless to say, my mouth hurt REAL bad after that.

Oh, haha. Omg. Then there was this guy who kinda got mad at my sister (she works with him, and her job is to like take away people's commission if they've done something wrong... So she upsets people sometimes. Even though it's not her fault. XP) and he like freaked out on her at work, apparently. Anyway... He was a waiter there. And omg, it was so funny. He like tripped on the carpet right, but he caught himself before he fell. Then he came out with a "Wet Floor" sign, even though it was carpet! Omg, I like laughed so hard I cried because he came out with the sign, looked at where he tripped then went back. Then after that he kept on trying to wipe something off the floor, even though there was nothing there.

I know he secretly just likes my sister, and he wanted to make it seem like he didn't just trip on nothing...
But that kinda just made him look weird. Haha, omg, though. It was super funny. A total had-to-be-there moment, though.

He gave us our food, though. He was pretttty good-looking, I'd say.

Anyway... XP Then when my sis and I went to the movie store, that was fun too.
We were looking at movies in the drama section, and then we saw this one called "A Dangerous Man". And then there was a picture of this guy who was probably the most innocent man I've ever seen, but he had this dramatic far-away look in his eyes.
Lol, so we laughed about this for like ten minutes. XP It wasn't all that funny, but still.

Haha, and then we went home to watch "Push". Then my sister got talking about how this one guy in the movie would pronounce it like "Poosh" because of his accent. It was super funny for some reason. Especially because he DID pronounce it like that.

Haha, then I showed my sister Swifty's Alabama video. She thought he was SUCH a loser. I also showed her another one of his videos, and that just made her think he was even more of a loser.
Crying or Very sad
Oh well, less competition. Twisted Evil
Jk.

Omg, at supper too, my mom tried to explain to us how David Archuleta is a gangster.
Like what is WRONG with my parents??? XP
She was going on and on about how they target guys like him and how the media just wants us to think he's a girly boy.
*facepalm*

First my dad thinks Mr. Potatohead is in transformers, now this.

Haha, in my "Nothing More Than A Carny" thread, I posted this:

Mo wrote:Omg, yesterday I saw this stuffed animal in my sister's car, so I was like...
"Did someone win that for you? smug"
"Yeah... Well, I got if for being hypnotized."
"Oh... I thought your little Carny might have won it for you. smug"
"No!"
*silence*
"I wrote a short story based on him."
"Uh... Okay."
"And it's getting published smug"
"...WHAT!? I wanna read this!"
"Tee hee."

Lol, I don't know if I'll show her it, though. XP

Oh, I showed my friend my story in Fanfiction, though (My Soulmate, My World). Now she's writing one based off of that, because she's Maria in my story. I hope she likes that name. XP Since I wrote that story basically about Clairessa ("Maria" was laughing so hard when she read it because she knew who Clairessa was right away) I'm going to be writing a spin off of my short story about my friend and her XBox lover. Haha.

My family's funny. XP

Well, that's it for yesterday! I'm trying to think what else my sister said that was really funny... But I can't remember. Half the time she was just showing me the accents she could do. XP

So, hope y'all have a good day!
Byebye!

Last edited by Mo on 8/16/2009, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) Empty Re: Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights)

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 10:55 am

oh love the blog Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) Empty Re: Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights)

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 10:58 am

Haha, thanks. I love my sister. Lol. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 11:02 am

yeah she sounds cool Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 11:30 am

Omg, yeah. XP She's reading my carny story right now... Oh my goodness.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 11:34 am

she has an account on here ?
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 11:36 am

No, I just gave her a link. Lol.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/16/2009, 11:37 am

oh lol ... how old is she ?
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 11:38 am

19. Lol.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/16/2009, 2:37 pm

Um, I'm not sure whether it's supposed to be for that Ryan Seacrest part, but if it's . . . um, "vulgar", could you please edit that out? (And if it's not I'll just edit this out.)

Anyway, nice blog. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 1312Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 2412Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 3349Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 3548Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 5:25 pm

Haha, it's not supposed to be vulgar. Don't worry, he was just being a goof. XP I'll edit it out anyway though. XP

Haha, thanks. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/16/2009, 5:30 pm

xD Lol, okay. I'm just kinda paranoid about this stuff.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 1312Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 2412Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 3349Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 3548Komoda's Kountdown... 'Til Doom {11 more nights) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/16/2009, 5:37 pm

I noticed. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down