The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WCL's Blog: Fifteenth

Go down

WCL's Blog: Fifteenth Empty WCL's Blog: Fifteenth

Post by warriorcatlover 8/15/2009, 7:11 pm

WCL's Blog: Fifteeth

Ah, alas! I return from a three day vacation in the most wonderful Cape Cod!! Such gorgeous things there.. especially sunsets and (DUH) the beach!
My dad says I should paint a scenery, and truly, I do want to. But unfortunately, I suck at painting. XP. I can barely do landscapes sketching as it is. I go there every year, and the sunsets and beaches never fail to amaze me. It's like... a faded rainbow cast across the sky, that still shines brightly, and the rippling waves below look like a pure elixir, naturally indigo, but stained with a morning blue and streaks of fire. *coughs awkwardly* um... yeah... random burst of elegant prose and poetry.. srry about that!! XD

Here's the best part... i'm not even home yet!! XD. I'm at my cousin's until tomorrow!!!! Three more hours in the car for me!! yay!! XP.

And now... uh.. an interview with.... um.... my mind!!

Me: Hello there, um.. i know you well enough.. don't I?
Mind: Well.. i suppose...
Me: Any new story ideas? Or are they all not worthy of being thought of?
Mind: I'm thinking I'm thinking!! U're already overloading me with that Avenue stuff!!!
Me: ik! ik!!
Mind:And the role-playing.. and that estidelle story.. and that person..
Me: Whoa whoa whoa!! don't go there!! please...don't! i order you!
Mind: *pffsh* I control you, you can't order me! i was gonna say..
Me: *shuts mind up in box, then locks in a bigger box, puts chains on it and then puts an inaudible charm on all that* so.. that's enough for today! *through gritted teeth* thank you, mind...

Random Quotes of the Day:
Hmm... this won't be accurate, but.. pretty darn close:

Sam: Hey, what are you doin'!? You're sneakin' around, that's what's you're doin'!
Gollum: Smeagol not sneaking!! Smeagol leads you through places no one else has ever found!! Hobbit has no respect for smeagol!!
Sam: Sorry... I lost control o' my anger there. What were you doin' then?
Gollum: Sneaking.....
Gandalf: Whatever you do don't mention Frodo and Sam.
Pippin:*nods*
Gandalf: Or the ring.
Pippin: *nods again*
Gandalf: Or Aragorn, for that matter.
Pippin: *still looks at Gandalf*
Gandalf: Actually, best you don't say anything at all.
Legolas: 38, 39... *kills all these random peops* *in front of gimli, kills elephant(idk how u spell it for LOTR *shrugs*) and then slides down trunk while it falls*
Gimli: *watches in awe and probably in jealousy*
Legolas: *nods curtly and smirks*
Gimli: Still only counts as one....
(based on random counting fight legolas and gimli have)
Legolas: 49, 50
Gimli: 52, 53
Legolas: 60, 65
Gimli: 73, 74 *swings at orc* 75! Ha! *swings at another orc on edge, gets orc but loses balance and falls off*
Legolas: *looks off edge in guilt* *then looks both ways to see if anyone's looking* YOU LOST!!!

(idk y but i can totally imagine this happening XD)

Yes, a random applause for my random and stupid quotes of LOTR!! XD.

As much as I wish to post a funny clip from Youtube, this ain't my computer... XD. so... I'll make it up next time! How about... I just wing this random lightsaber around?
*swings lightsaber around and spins it in the air* *catches it again and aims it forward, accidently killing crew member* Ooh.... *inhales sharply* whoops.....

Well... I guess that's all for now!! Ttyl peops!!
*turns off mike*
My lord, who turned the stinkin' air conditioning off!? And are we gonna get this body out of here, I don't wanna end up in court here!!
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down