The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished

+4
Jinx
Kat24
shadowsowner888
iGrievous
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished Empty William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished

Post by iGrievous 6/10/2009, 8:32 am

William Shakespeare’s Eragon

Dedications:

This is dedicated to DreamCatcher81 and Komoda2000 - why not? XD Lol, you guys were the first to know about this, and it was like awesome to talk about it with you. Thanks for letting me be obsessive for a bit over this, as you have for so many other things.
- S.

Dedicated to anyone who likes this story, and Eragon fans.
-i.

Eragon was sitting peacefully in his tent one night, Saphira snoozing outside, when suddenly a messenger appeared.*
“What do you want?” Eragon curiously asked, stuffing a banana in his mouth.*
The messenger opened his mouth to speak, but then Eragon interrupted, spewing banana bits everywhere, “Wait, don’t tell me - Arya asked me to marry her.” He said this calmly, as if he received proposals from Arya allllll the time.
The man scowled. “No!” he said, sounding rather like an indignant toddler.
“Okay. Thank you for your services,” Eragon said nonchalantly, almost letting the banana fall out of his mouth this time.
The man sighed, asking with annoyance. “Do you want to hear the message or not?”
Eragon sighed as well, replying exasperatedly, “Fine.”*
The man cleared his throat three times, opening his scroll, and then announced - “Ajihad requests your presence in Urû’baen tomorrow evening, at twelve o clock central.* He wishes to discuss a most important matter with you, along with several million Alagaesians.”
Eragon rolled his eyes. “Sure. But what the heck is twelve o clock central??”
The man shrugged, glaring. “You’re welcome,” he said, and disappeared.
Eragon sighed. Great. There went Superbowl Sunday!*

Saphira followed Eragon with boredom into Urû'baen. Sure, a meeting right in the king’s city, she thought with scorn. Looking around, she spotted several million Alagaesians gathered, all apparently wondering their purpose here, just like she and Eragon.
Just then, Ajihad appeared nobly on the roof of a building, and set up a microphone stand - a cordless one. “Attention, several million Alagaesians!” he announced.
Everyone cheered, including Eragon. Not Saphira, though.
“I’m sure you’re all wondering why you are gathered here.”
A chorus of “Yeah”s rose up from the crowd.
“Before I tell you, I would like to see if any of you have a guess. Raise your hands, please.” He looked around the crowd at all the people who were waving their hands, and pointed to Eragon. “Eragon!”
“I know it, I KNOW it!” Eragon gasped, clearly getting ahead of himself. “Arya proposed to me, and the wedding is going to be magnificent.”
“Nope! Anyone else?” Ajihad was grinning like a game show host. He pointed at someone else. “Arya!”
“I just want to say that Eragon is a cotton-headed ninnymuggins,” she shouted.
Eragon waggled his eyebrows at Saphira. “I’m a lady’s man.”
Sure, Saphira sighed.
“Wrong again!” Ajihad said proudly, clearly enjoying the spectacle. “I’ll take one last guess . . .” He pointed at someone else. “Galbatorix!”
“Jar Jar must DIE!” Galby shouted.* A gasp ran through the crowd, and several million Alagaesians started yelling at him.
“Quiet, everyone, quiet!” Ajihad shouted. “And once again, wrong. Now it’s time for me to tell you the real reason.”
Instantly, there was silence - except for Eragon, who was making a bad attempt to mimic a cricket.
Ajihad sighed. “Once again, Eragon, wrong. Now - I have an ultimatum for you all.”
Several million Alagaesians gasped.*
“I will expel you all from the Varden, and/or never reveal its location to you if you do not do as I say.”
“Which is WHAT?!” Murtagh snapped.
“You must all participate in a play. Do you accept?”
Everyone began to murmur among themselves, except Sloan, who was rapidly muttering a loud stream of curses. Eragon cautiously sidestepped his way to Murtagh. “What should we do?” he whispered.
Murtagh shook his head, a frown on his face. “I think we have no choice.”
Eragon sighed, nodding. Then, he called to his ‘betrothed,’ “Hey, Arya, what do you think?”
“Ummm . . .” She was busy picking the dirt out from under a fingernail. “What he said.”
“Okay, everyone, you’ve had enough time to debate,” Ajihad called out with annoyance. “Do you accept??”
“We do,” several million Alagaesians announced in unison.
“Wait a second - what is the play??” Sloan shouted.
“You will be performing William Shakespeare’s ‘Eragon.’ ”
“Hmmm . . . that has a nice ring to it, Saphira, don’t you think?” Eragon asked.
Saphira frowned. Sure . . . She was trying to figure out where exactly she’d heard the name Eragon before.*
“Now, let us begin!” Ajihad said, clapping his hands in delight. “First of all, you will need to try out. Many of you shall return to your homes, too untalented to participate in this monumental play. But a great many of you shall be idols to all the world!”
Several million Alagaesians cheered, and began chanting Ajihad’s name.

More coming later!

Last edited by iGrievous on 6/10/2009, 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished Empty Re: William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2009, 8:36 am

Welcome to WSE! Very Happy

This is the story of Gri and I, our second big thing! XD I hope you enjoy reading it just as much as we enjoyed writing it.

Now, I'm sure you guys have noticed the asterisks after some sentences? XD What are these, I bet you're wondering! Well, those are "confusing parts," and so we've compiled a Q&A for them. Smile Here it is!

FAQ:
(Jbros’s answers in red; Shadow’s in blue; Both’s in purple; a ‘reader’ in black.)
(Note - these are questions Jbros and Shadow came up with by themselves. Additional questions about the story may be added in a spoiler at the bottom of the page as well, so feel free to ask them.)

Q: Why is it so vague when the messenger ‘appears’?
A: I guess you’ll never know. ^-^
XP Yeah right. That’s a totally bogus answer. The real one is that we did it vague on purpose - makes it kinda funny, since you can visualize anything. Like, I always picture a man randomly materializing in Eragon’s tent during that part-
I think they’ve heard enough. NEXT!

Q: What’s with the banana?
A: It’s a fun touch we decided to add in.
And I came up with it. Twisted Evil
So? NEXT!

Q: Why is Eragon being so . . . um . . . different?
A: Because we’ve kinda come up with our own personalities for all the characters - it makes the story more ‘our own,’ since we’re kinda not totally copying the real one. But yah.
Ya know, like, we’re mixing it up a bit. Enjoy it while you can. NEXT!

Q: Why is Ajihad summoning them to Uru’baen, of all places?!
A: Why do you think?!
What he means is, ‘you’ll find out.’ But -
Wait, we will?
But, I understand the question, unlike Jbros. And, well, you know how I said the personalities were different? In WSE, Galby is kinda . . . well . . . stupid. XD He won’t even care about killing the good guys off. NEX -
NEXT!

Q: Wait, they have Superbowl Sunday?
A: Why, of course they do.
XD Whatever, Jbros. Well, this is kinda weird to explain - see, they have a lot of modern things, and know about a lot more modern things. But a lot of these modern things they’re confused by - such as ‘central time’ - meaning they don’t really know why they know of them or what they are.
Likewise.
And the modern things that they aren’t confused by are just added in to make it more insteresting, because this story wouldn’t exist without YouTube, for example -
Now now, Shadow, don’t be a hypocrite. NEXT!

Q: Which book of the cycle does this take place after?
[Note - there’s no * for this one.]
A: Brisingr, of course, my friend.
Or, once Book 4 comes out, that’ll be the answer (unless it wouldn’t make any sense). But now you may be wondering why some characters are still alive, even though they should be dead - Ajihad for example. This is because -
We should do in asterisks, “a loud truck passes by, keeping you from hearing Shadow.”
No, cus they have to hear the answer!
No they don’t - besides, we don’t even have one.
Well, I do. It’s because Jbros and I quite enjoy using ‘author manipulation’ to make our stories funnier -
Oh, yes we do.
And so, this is a case of that, to suit our random purposes. Some characters are revived, while some aren’t.
NEXT!

Q: Why exactly must Jar Jar die?
A: That’s what Wikipedia is for!
Wrong again.
What are you - Ajihad?
Well, the answer is because there’s this game we play called Demos Rising, and there’s obviously high scores for it. So if you leave the name part of the high scores blank, then it automatically enters ‘Jar Jar must die.’ We decided to throw that in for fun! ;D
NEXT!

Q: Why do you say ‘several million Alagaesions’ so much?
A: Cus it’s funny.
That is an excellent question. The answer to which Shadow has given. NEXT!

Q: Why didn’t Eragon or Saphira realize what the play was about?
A: Ahem. Refer to question . . . uh . . . For the same reason that we’ve changed their personalities. But it’s far more than just Eragon and Saphira . . .
Well, I think it’s because this story would be no fun otherwise. And it adds an interesting twist. XD
That’s exactly why we changed their personalities!!!
Oh, wait, it is?!
NEXT!

Q: Why does Jbros keep saying next?
[Note: This question doesn’t have an * either.]
A: NEXT!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 1312William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 2412William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 3349William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 3548William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished Empty Re: William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished

Post by Kat24 6/10/2009, 9:41 am

Can't wait for the play. Wink Ah, Shakespeare.

Jar Jar as in Jar Jar from Star Wars?

May I please kill him?

Anyway, I loved it!
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/10/2009, 9:44 am

You are funny!

Last edited by Black Cat on 6/10/2009, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/10/2009, 9:46 am

Kat24 wrote:Can't wait for the play. Wink Ah, Shakespeare.

Jar Jar as in Jar Jar from Star Wars?

May I please kill him?

Anyway, I loved it!
It won't actually show the play, just tell about the crowd's reaction, and all.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/10/2009, 9:47 am

Okay.

But, can I kill Jar Jar?
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2009, 9:47 am

Don't spoil it, Gri! *shakes head*

Lol, but go ahead and kill him! XD

XD Thanks Meaa!

Well, I think we should post more, don't you, Gri?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 1312William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 2412William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 3349William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 3548William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/10/2009, 9:50 am

YAYAYAYAY!

*goes to get lazer gun*
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2009, 9:52 am

Mkay, Jbros is typing a post, and then he'll post it. Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/10/2009, 9:53 am

Coolio!

*comes back dragging a dead Jar Jar*
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2009, 9:56 am

AUGH!!! *faints*

Ed II: Wow, it's good to be back. XD I didn't even realize how much I missed WI until I posted here . . . but, um, yes, Shadow seems to rather like that fellow. *mutters* More than me . . .

*tackles Edward* EDWARD! YAY! YOU CAME BACK!

Cool Can't keep me off the internet for long. Especially not on your website!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/10/2009, 10:01 am

OMG, Edward!

*runs away screaming*

My eyes are burning! My eyes are burning! Quick! Someone get me a good book!
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/10/2009, 10:02 am

What's your problem, shad?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2009, 10:06 am

Actually, here, I'm just gonna post it. XD It's giving Jbros problems.

After each of the several million Alagaesians had auditioned, the cast list was posted. Saphira followed the crowds over, and decided to allow herself to be the last one to find out her part.

“Now, just because you aren’t on this list does not mean you will not be participating,” Ajihad said. “After this, a thousand of you will be chosen at random to be minor characters.” Everyone nodded, and anxiously crowded around to read the cast list.

Character Actor
William Shakespeare's Eragon (Finished 2zqye80

“Who are these people?” Roran murmured, frowning.

“Allow me to explain,” Ajihad said, wringing his hands gleefully. “Eragon is the main character, the hero of the story, a dragon rider. Garrow is his uncle who dies in a fire, thanks to the Ra'zac. Brom is Eragon’s mentor, a former dragon rider. Roran is Garrow’s son, who is in love with Katrina. Katrina is the daughter of Sloan who loves Roran. Arya is the beautiful, attractive, gorgeous elf-lady that Eragon loves. Angela is an old young herbalist. Saphira is Eragon’s dragon. Jeod is Brom’s good buddy. Snowfire is Brom’s noble steed. Cadoc is Eragon’s. Zar’roc is Eragon’s special sword, the Ra'zac are the brutal, vicious villains, Durza is an ugly, wretched, evil shade who is the controller of the villains, Murtagh is Eragon’s bad buddy, the Urgals are a race of vicious, monstrous, ugly, disgusting, pigheaded, brutish brutes, Tornac is Murtagh’s horse thingy, and Orik is a dwarf that is somewhat the right hand man of the . . . handsome, dashing, noble ruler of the Varden, who we will not be including in this play.”

After this, everyone turned back to the cast list, inspecting it closely to find out which of them got which parts.

Eragon let out a whoop of joy, once he figured out that he and Arya were supposed to be ‘lovers.’ He grinned at Arya, who put her right hand in an ‘L’ shape on her forehead. “All right!” Eragon cheered. “ ‘L’ for love!”

Galbatorix cheered as loud as he could manage. “I am the glorious hero,” he said, looking rather like a robin strutting around with pride. “I wonder who could be Arya . . .” He studied the list, and then cheered even louder. “Hooray!! Angela!”*

Angela cackled with glee. “Delightful!”

“But who might be Saphira,” he mused, once again returning to the list. His jaw dropped. “TEN URGALS?!” Galby boomed. “THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!” Shruikan nosed his back, urging him to calm down.

Galby patted his dragon’s head. “Who are you, Shruikan?” he asked, once again looking back at the cast list. He frowned. “Cadoc? What a shame.”

Eragon pranced over to Katrina and Roran - Katrina was trying to console her sobbing husband. “Who are you guys gonna be?” Eragon asked.

“The sword!” Roran wailed. Eragon patted his back.

“It’s okay. How about you, Kat?”

She frowned, shaking her head. “That old herbalist,” she sighed, with a touch of disdain.

Eragon grimaced. “Bummer.”

Horst, Sloan, Birgit, and Islanzadí were doing a group cheer, prancing about together. “UrGALS!! UrGALS!!” they chanted.

Saphira waited for the crowd to clear, so she could make her way over. Apparently, everyone else besides those she’d just watched was delighted with their parts, except for Murtagh. He was whining about how he was stuck being an old dead man. She looked at the little piece of paper, and snarled.

Durza?! What an outrage!! Then, suddenly, her jaw dropped as she looked over everyone else’s parts. I know an Eragon . . .

“Oh, Saphira, don’t be silly,” snorted the eavesdropping-guilty Eragon, coming up beside her.

Eragon’s delightful dreams of Arya were interrupted by a fit of hysterical laughter. He awakened immediately, and leapt out of bed.

“Who’s there?!” he called, quickly wielding Brisingr. The laughing immediately stopped.

Eragon quietly sheathed Brisingr, and decided to go back to sleep. Then the laughing started again. It sounded familiar . . . like . . . Ajihad, maybe?* Oh well, I don’t care, Eragon thought. I’d much rather dream about Arya then find out what he’s so hysteric over.

Saphira heard a noise, and checked in on Eragon to make sure he hadn’t fallen into another one of his predicaments. There she found him sleeping, passionately attempting to make out with his pillow as he did so.

“No . . . Arya . . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Eragon cried, tossing and turning violently. Then he fell off the bed and awoke.

Saphira gazed down at him.

Eragon smiled innocently. “Why, hello ol’ bloke!”

She sighed. When are you ever going to stop being in love with that she-elf?

He frowned. “Um, hold on . . .” He appeared to be doing an intense algebraic equation. “Ummmm . . . nope, no clue.”

She rolled her eyes. Smartie.

“What?” he asked, wondering why Saphira was being so . . . well, so.
Saphira turned around and went back out of the room. A few moments later, she heard a meek voice calling, “Saphira . . . would you please tuck me in?”

Grumbling to herself, she went and did so. GOOD NIGHT.

Eragon smiled. “Nigh nigh . . .” He drifted off into sleep.

Q: Does Galbatorix like Angela? ^-^
A: As a matter of fact, he does! It’s a huge crush - very contagious.
And Jbros doesn’t want me to say this, but he just said, “I feel like Jasper.”
But I don’t feel like Jasper Cullen!
That’s right, cus we both know you meant my Jasper. ^-^
You mean the Chuckie Cheese dog?
. . .
NEXT!

Q: Was that laughter really Ajihad?
A: You bet. Cus I bet my bar of chocolate that it was.
And he’s laughing at his . . . well, scheme. You’ll probably know the scheme by now, if you’ve read all of WSE - and if not, you’ll find out.
(Maybe.) NEXT!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/10/2009, 5:38 pm

Durza's playing Snowfire?

Oh. My. Gosh.

xD I LOVE IT! *waves Jar Jar in the air*
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/11/2009, 11:20 am

Thanks.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/11/2009, 12:13 pm

Welcomez.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/11/2009, 12:34 pm

Lol, I feel really bad for Durza! XD Don't you?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/11/2009, 12:47 pm

Yesh.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/11/2009, 1:48 pm

And Snowfire. Poor horsey.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/11/2009, 2:08 pm

ten urgals have to play Saphira!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/11/2009, 2:12 pm

Time for more, again! XD

Murtagh strode proudly through the backstage area, heading to be onstage for the first rehearsal. After this, I’ll take Arya out . . . maybe we’ll go see a movie, he mused.* Wait - what the heck is a movie?! On his way, he tripped over something . . .

“Roran?!” he shouted incredulously. “What are you doing?” His cousin was holding a half-eaten hamburger, crouched behind a stack of crates.

Roran stuffed the remainder of the burger into his mouth. “I’m really nervous,” he mumbled.

Murtagh stared at his idiot of a cousin. “What? You can’t be nervous! We are FAMILY, and the kin of MURTAGH does not get NERVOUS!!!” He was on his tiptoes by now, roaring out his words in outrage.

Roran just calmly pointed at his mouth. Sighing in disgust, Murtagh began to walk off, flipping his long, Aragorn style hair in slow motion as he did so.

Suddenly some old granny pointed a finger at him. “You’re the one!”* she shouted from across the room, but was unable to walk over because of all the boxes in the way. Ignoring her as he glanced casually in the opposite direction, Murtagh began to whistle as he continued on his way.

Suddenly, his lips bumped into someone else’s lips. Gasping, he stumbled backwards, and then grinned ear-to-ear when he discovered it was Arya.

She was glaring at him.

“Why, hello, my darling,” he sighed, putting his arm around her shoulders. She yanked it off, still glaring, and then slapped him. She walked away, flipping her longer hair as she did so, and muttering, “Watch your mouth.” Murtagh stared after her with jealousy, and then grinned.

“Oh yeah, she digs me,” he said, waggling an eyebrow to himself.

Roran went on stage, so nervous that he felt like puking. Why oh why did I eat that hamburger? he wondered.

Ajihad was sitting in the front row of the theater. “Ahhhh, Roran! And you were . . .” He glanced at his clipboard. “Zar’roc, Eragon’s sword!!”

Roran nodded, trying to keep from vomiting.

“So, then, Galbatorix is Eragon. So you go over there, and, er . . . practice!! And find yourself a good costume while you’re at it.”

Roran jogged over that way. He was about to tap Galbatorix’s shoulder, when suddenly -

“AHHHHHHHHH!” Murtagh shouted, jumping out at Roran.*

Roran screamed, and puked on Galbatorix.

“WHY, YOU INSOLENT SWORD! I SHALL HAVE YOU LOCKED IN THE DUNGEON!” Galby/Eragon roared, standing up straight as he turned around to face the now empty-stomached Roran.

“Do you smell hamburgers?” Murtagh asked, sniffing. Galbatorix stopped and sniffed, too, and then sniffed the barf on his shoulder. “EWWWWW!” he howled. “HAMBURGERS! I CANNOT STAND HAMBURGERS!” Then Galbatorix turned on Murtagh.

“YOU! This is YOUR fault!” he shouted. Those two began to argue, so Roran crept away to go find himself a costume . . . and a new hamburger.

Eragon strolled backstage, and heard Arya sigh. “He’s SOOOO hot!”

Eragon grinned. She’s talking about me, of course. Deciding to go surprise her, he crept up towards the boxes she was sitting behind, and peeked over. There he found her staring dreamily at a photograph of himself - “WAIT A SECOND! That’s not me, that’s MURTAGH!” Eragon wailed.

Arya jumped up in surprise, turning around. “YOU!” she said, pointing a finger at Eragon and scowling. Then she said a word, her hand glowing, and Eragon slumped down to the floor.*

Murtagh and Galby’s fight was broken up by an exasperated Thorn and Shruikan.

Come on, guys, you go through this EVERY DAY! Shruikan sighed. Can’t you get along for once??

Murtagh scowled, crossing his arms, and uttered a stubborn “NO!”

All of a sudden, something crossed his eye backstage - it was Arya! Grinning, Murtagh strolled off towards her, ignoring the incredulous Galby, Shruikan, and Thorn. On his way, he nearly tripped over an unconscious Eragon. He patted Eragon’s back, and said, “That’s what you get when you let your heart win-” Then, overcome with an irresistible urge, he took a deep breath and bellowed melodiously at the ceiling, “WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - OOOOOOO - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - OOOOOOOOOOOO!”*

Then he looked down again to find Arya staring at him, arms crossed, and an eyebrow raised. He grinned cockily. “Hey there, babe, I was just lookin’ for you!”

She scowled darkly. “You and your half-brother are far too much alike,” she said, but with a flicker of indecision in her eyes . . . could that mean something? Murtagh pondered the thought of rushing over to kiss her, but then decided better - After all, who knows - maybe that’s why Eragon is unconscious. Then he gasped, and bellowed, “HOW DARE HE! MESSING WITH MY WOMAN!!”

“What?”

“Oh, er, nothing,” he said, grinning innocently and clasping his hands behind his back. He winked at her, then walked off to formulate a new romantic plan.

Saphira went backstage to look for Arya, almost crushing a giant foam sword in the process - wait, was that Roran?!

Roran, what are you wearing? she asked with disdain.

He frowned. “It’s my costume for Zar’roc,” he grumped.

She sighed. Humans do have such strange customs, she thought to herself, moseying away before any of Roran’s insanity could rub off on her.

Saphira found Arya sympathizing with her mother on the horrible part she’d received. “That sucks, are you serious?! Two and a half urgals?! I feel really sorry for you.” However, Islanzadí was just giving Arya an exasperated look.*

Hi Arya, Saphira said, trotting up.

Arya glanced up at the dragon. “Hi, Saphira.”

Hey, listen, don’t stay mad at Eragon, okay? He’s only a hatchling, so of course he’s going to act like an idiot sometimes. But if you try to hurt him, well . . . She snapped her teeth.

Arya nodded, seeming unafraid of this threat. “I know. I’ll just ignore him I guess.”

Saphira smiled as if nothing had happened. Fantastic, she replied, and then trotted away.

Arya stuck her tongue out at Saphira as she trotted away.

I wonder what Murtagh’s doing right now, she thought with a smile. Maybe he’s thinking about me, too? Then she shook her head. Nah. I bet he’s got plenty of other girls to flirt with. But still . . . She could see him across the room, roaring in outrage at Thorn who had suggested that he wear a messy, short gray wig. Thorn ran away in fear, but suddenly bumped into Saphira who hissed. Thorn turned even redder, and raced the other direction.*

Curious, Arya probed Thorn’s mind. He was too frightened to notice, and she discovered that he had a crush on Saphira. OMG!!!!

Ah! Saph - oh, Arya! Er, no I don’t!

Yes you do.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T TELL MURTAGH! He’d KILL me!

Fine, she replied, rolling her eyes, and withdrew from his mind. Then she looked over at Murtagh again, and sighed dreamily. Hmmm . . . She very carefully reached out a tendril of her mind to his.

Ah, Arya’s so pretty and hot and gorgeous and I wanna just kiss her and - Suddenly he felt the presence of someone else, but before he could figure out who it was, Arya pulled back. She giggled like an insane idiot, blushing, and then raced out onstage at Ajihad’s call.

“Ah, there you are! It’s time to rehearse the kiss scene,” Ajihad said, waggling an eyebrow up and down. Arya spotted Eragon nearby, and felt like fainting. Oh, ewww . . .

Eragon took a little bottle of perfume from his cloak, grinning at Arya, and spritzed it into his mouth - then his face became appalled. “OH! EWW! BLEHBLEHBLEHBLEHBLEH!” he shrieked, dancing around in a circle as he tried to wipe the taste off his tongue. Arya felt like barfing. She spotted Murtagh, watching intently from the crowd, and felt even worse.

“So here is what the script says,” Ajihad continued, peering intently at it. “ ‘As Eragon headed down the street, he noticed Roran and Katrina standing in an alley. Roran said something Eragon could not hear. Katrina looked down at her hands and answered in an undertone, then leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed him before darting away. Eragon trotted to Roran and teased, ‘Having a good time?’ Roran grunted noncommittally as he paced away.’ ” Ajihad looked up, an ecstatic smile on his face. “So, Galbatorix, let’s have you over here -” He motioned him over - “And Eragon, you and Arya will be here in this ‘alley’ between these boxes.” He herded the two into the poorly -disguised stack of crates.

Q: Is Murtagh really gonna take Arya out?
A: Nah, he’s just delusional, like Eragon.
You bet! These questions I’ll be more likely to answer better, so ask more. NEXT!

Q: What’s with the old granny?
A: Ahem! It’s Granny Smith. DON’T get it WRONG.
Well, idk if it’s really her. I for one don’t really know who it is, or what her problem is. XD That’s part of the fun about stories - not even the authors themselves know everything.
NEXT!

Q: What the heck was Murtagh doing, screaming like that?
A: He was apparently hyped up after crashing into Arya, since he gets obsessive over her sometimes. Like, for him, it’s sacred to come within a foot of her.
WHAT?! That’s not true! He’s actually full of himself. Really.
Meaning . . . ?
Well, maybe he’s not exactly, but he still acknowledges how cool he is and he doesn’t hold Arya ‘sacred’, he just finds her attractive.
So, how does that answer the question?
NEXT!

Q: What word did Arya say?
A: She said, “There’s a fungusamungus.”
. . . Should I even bother pointing out that that’s three words?
Maybe, but to even it out, I guess I’ll just say another word now. NEXT!
(Twisted Evil Not listening.)
(But we don’t really know what word she said. Some ancient language word, though.)

Hey, is this thing working?! Next! Next! NEXT!

Q: Does Murtagh have a musical flair?
A: Yeah. He’s kinda a ‘diva.’ And in case anyone’s wondering, that was from a Paramore song. (The name of which is the first four words of what Murtagh told his bro.)
That’s what you get when you let your heart win . . .
WHOAAAAAA-OOOOOOO-OOOOOO-OOOOOOOO-OOOOOOO!
Murtagh understands his musical talent, and you know, sometimes men get urges to break out in song like that.
Yeah, like, take a look at High School Musical. I mean, if you even consider the dudes in that ‘men.’
Yeah, they’re more like girls in my opinion.
*rolls eyes*
NEXT!

Q: Why was Islanzadí giving Arya a look?
A: Well, some of us actually like to play Urgals, ya know.
Can you relate to them in that aspect, Bro?
What?? I don’t get it.
Do you like to play Urgals?
Well, no . . . of course not!
Hmm . . . methinks you be lying. ^-^
*sigh* NEXT!

Q: Why did Thorn turn red?
A: Because he saw the salad dressing!
*cracks up* . . . Oooh, that’s bad.
Well, no, really you’ll find out. NEXT!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/11/2009, 2:23 pm

Woohoo!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/11/2009, 3:19 pm

If I was an urgal, I'd be honored to play Saphira.

How do you play half an urgal?

What is Saphira gonna wear?

xDDDDD I love it!
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/11/2009, 3:29 pm

You wear a cardboard cutout with half an urgal on it. Twisted Evil

And as for Saphira . . . well, idk! XD It depends on if she ever gets a costume that fits.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next