The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/25/09 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/25/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/25/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 10/26/2009, 12:50 am

Okay, I have to get up at like 5:30 tomorrow and I'm supposed to be in bed, so I'm gonna make this quick.

It's been exactly one year since my Bat Mitzvah. Very Happy Just wanted to mention that.

So... today I got up, went on the computer for a while. Then me and mom watched the rest of the second season of Doctor Who (except for the last two episodes) and ate the other half of the bag of chocolate chips. Very Happy Then I packed for DC, took a shower, and had dinner while we watched the last two episodes. Then i watched one episode of iCarly and went to bed, then remembered that I'd forgotten to blog and snuck downstairs again to use the laptop. Very Happy

So... tomorrow I'm going to Washington DC with my class. I'll be back at maybe 11 AM my time (Pacific) on Friday. That's 2 PM Eastern, in case anyone over there was wondering. Umm... I might be able to sneak on with my iPod, if I get a chance and the hotel has wireless. It's not too likely, though. I'm going to try to blog in my notebook, and I'll type it up when I get back. So... yeah, I think that's it. See you on Friday! Very Happy

Random thought of the day: I am going to be a zombie tomorrow morning. 5:30... And it's like a 9 AM flight or something. XP They had to pick the farther airport, didn't they?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/25/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/25/09 ::

Post by LuckyPenny666 10/26/2009, 6:46 pm

Wow, I hope you have fun on your D.C. trip!
Happy Bat Mitzvah anniversary! Very Happy
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/25/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/25/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 10/26/2009, 8:39 pm

Whoo, I got internet! Very Happy

Thanks Lucky. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down