The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 4/5/10 ::

4 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 4/5/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 4/5/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 4/6/2010, 6:46 am

Today was good. nod

I actually took a shower before getting on the computer today (-gasp-)... Actually I checked my FB. xD But that was only cuz I wanted to do Farmville 'n stuffs and I knew it'd be easier to get off of FB than Twig or WI. nod

And then I got on the computer for a bit and then my dad and I went out to get some stuff. (Of course, everybody got on right when I left. Razz) We were going to go to Safeway and Barnes & Noble. Safeway because yesterday I mentioned that I'd never had a chocolate Easter bunny and we knew everything would be half-price today, and Barnes & Noble because I NEED MAXIMUM RIDE. So, after deciding that the 42 oz. bag of M&M's was too heavy to carry, my dad spent twenty minutes debating over which candy to get, we finally chose, and - oh wait, let's see what Lucky's has.

Gahhhhh. xP

So we walk to the plaza, he suddenly decides that he also wants to go to Trader Joe's and Citibank, so we're running all around the plaza (which is really big) and getting stuff and then he starts complaining because the bag of groceries is heavy. -.- And then finally we get to Barnes & Noble, and I got the next two MR books. I was debating between getting MR 4 and 5 or MR 4 and CC 3 but CC 3 isn't out in paperback yet so I got the MRs. nod And then we go to Lucky's and we got a really small chocolate bunny (he wouldn't let me get the bigger one) and two M&M eggs. nod And then he wanted to go to my future highschool so we could time how long it takes to walk so I know how early I'll have to leave the house in the mornings next year, so we do that, and yada yada, and by the time we get home I've forgotten all about the bunny until my parents reminded me after dinner. My mom claimed the ears (even she thought the bunny was way too small!) but I told her I'd give her the tail instead. -evil laugh- I ended up giving the "tail" to my dad and my mom decided not to have any. xD It was SO good. cheesy

I'm about halfway through MR 4, I got two lines done on Script Frenzy, and I think I'll be going to bed now. Nighty night.

MLIAs of the day:

Spoiler:

Only one more day of spring break... D:
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 4/5/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 4/5/10 ::

Post by Avé 4/6/2010, 12:05 pm

Haha, glad the chocolate bunny was good. xD You know, I've never had one of those. One time, my friend won one in a contest but she didn't share any with me. D:

Yay for Maximum Ride. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 4/5/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 4/5/10 ::

Post by Komoda 4/6/2010, 12:33 pm

Lol, sorry that you had so much running around to do. -.- Sometimes shopping can be a pain. Congratz on getting some MR and a chocolate bunny, though! :3

Haha, oh my gosh. That first MLIA is funny. I didn't know that, actually... O.o Even though I've been in French since I was 5. XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/6/2010, 3:19 pm

:O Quick, Ave, run the store before they're all gone! They're half price! (Seriously, at Lucky's the small ones were 50 cents. nod)

nod

Very Happy

Well I don't know how to say puke in Hebrew and I've been learning that since I was five... So don't feel bad. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/10/2010, 12:21 pm

Komoda2000 wrote:Lol, sorry that you had so much running around to do. -.- Sometimes shopping can be a pain. Congratz on getting some MR and a chocolate bunny, though! :3

Haha, oh my gosh. That first MLIA is funny. I didn't know that, actually... O.o Even though I've been in French since I was 5. XD

Same here.. [about the "Gerber" thing..] I seriously never knew. I've actually went to French school since I was 4, I think. XD [My dad's side of the family's french.]

. . . I still can't beleive we never knew. x_X
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down