The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/23/09 ::

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/23/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/23/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 11/23/2009, 8:30 pm

The Fourth Apprentice comes out tomorrow! Whooooooo! Very Happy

Anyway... rolleyes

I woke up kinda late this morning, but had about two minutes to write. XD I wrote... 36 words. smug

Did nothing in homeroom...

In Math we divided polynomials by monomials.

In Jewish Studies we watched more of Jewish Americans.

In PE we did more basketball. XP I don't think certain people understand that when someone is standing almost right under the basket you do not shoot. *growl*

Lunch was more or less normal. I tripped on the stairs going onto the deck, though, so that was embarrassing. XP

In Science we got our tests back (103% with a 4% grade curve smug) and then did more SohCahToa. I had to redo my work three times. XP

In Hebrew I managed to retain my brain for most of the period. Whee! Very Happy We did stuff about having and not having. It was kinda pointless, since we learned יש and אין like five years ago. rolleyes

Recess I read.

Double Humanities was more Jewish American stuff.

Then I got on the bus, read for a few minutes, and then totally spaced out. NaNo is eating my brain. o.0

That's pretty much it for my day. nod

Random thought of the day (this is my mom's): Zebras have black and white stripes.

My mother is weeeeeird. o.0
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down