The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/8/10 ::

3 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/8/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/8/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 7/9/2010, 12:45 am

Jdsfldknwesdflk.

Today was so. Freaking. Horrible.

It took me forty minutes to get out of bed (I was supposed to get up at four and I went to bed at 11:30, can you blame me?), and then I only had twenty minutes to get dressed and finish packing and eat breakfast. My backpack weighed about a hundred pounds. Then we went to the airport and sat around for an hour, then had a four hour plane ride to Chicago. I had pre-buffered four episodes of Bleach to watch on the plane, but of course the first one got stuck halfway through so I couldn't watch any. >.< I watched the second Re-Light instead and it was... meh. It was nice to refresh my memory on all the complicated scenes at the end of DN, but still... I'd rather have watched episodes of Bleach that I'd never seen before.

We were supposed to have a half hour layover there. The board said our flight had been delayed an extra half hour. Not that bad, right?

Three. Hours. The flight was delayed three stinking hours. Because the intercom was down. God, how hard is it to find a temporary replacement? Just use walkie talkies or something. -.-

And of course that's the one airport in the entire freaking USA that doesn't have free wifi. Gahhhhhh. So I basically did nothing because I didn't feel like reading and I didn't have very much I wanted to draw.

And about an hour of those three and a half hours were spent standing in line because the staff had no idea what the heck was going on either.

And then we had a three hour flight to Pennsylvania and I read the sixth DN manga. What was fun was that my mom and I were acting like little kids pretty much the whole time, and then the flight attendant was explaining the safety features and stuff and got to the part about oxygen masks, and said, "Now, if you have a child sitting next to you - or someone who's acting like a child..." and my mom and I started cracking up, and the flight attendant kept talking and said, "Put on your own mask first, and then help your child - or husband." And that was even funnier, because my dad was the only one of us acting at all mature. xD So yeah, at least there was one good thing about our flight.

And then we got to the hotel and I finally got some wifi and it's completely messing up the new posts on Twig. Gahhhh. xP

The only good thing is that the rental place gave us a pwnsome car. cheesy

http://cache-04.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2008/11/2010-Nissan-Cube.jpg

And the inside is SO. COOL.

Plus, I got to watch a couple episodes of Bleach at the hotel and I need to draw Rukia in her Shinigami school uniform SOFREAKINGBAD. e.0 Those uniforms are AWESOME. (I can't easily find a picture of her in it but here's a picture of a cosplay costume.)

http://www.qqcosplay.com/BLH/img/blhrkawrd01.jpg

And I feel so bad for Renji. D: I had a feeling he and Rukia had a backstory... He looked so sad when he took her to the Shrine of Penitence. (Haha, you don't even wanna know how many tries it took me to spell Penitence right. xD)

So, um, yeah. Excuse my little rant. I'm done now. Nighty night. grin

TWS count: 60,561. Ugh. >.< So much for having plenty of time to write... I completely forgot. xP
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/8/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/8/10 ::

Post by lauren 7/9/2010, 11:04 am

I'm sorry to hear about the plane craziness and the tiredness Razz I've never been on a plane but I'm sure that's terrible when you are delayed Razz

ACK AND TERRIBLE ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE BLEACH MAN WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!

skreeee.
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/8/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 7/8/10 ::

Post by SaddleClub 7/9/2010, 12:45 pm

Your word count is waaaaay higher than mine. xD I only have a little over 8,000 xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down