The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 12/16/2009, 1:53 am

Today's my mom's birthday. nod

I woke up like five minutes early today. But I don't think I had any extra time. XP

Usually I sleep during the car rides to school, but today we actually had a decently interesting conversation. It started when we got to Lev's house and his mom said he was practicing the order of the presidents, so then me and my dad started talking about which year Jefferson and Adams died (I asked Mr. T later and he said it was 1826) and then Lev got in and we started talking about who came up with the New Jersey and Virginia plans. Lev thought it was Jefferson who made the VA plan, but it was actually Madison and Randolf (governor of VA), and Patterson made the NJ plan. So then Lev was wondering what Jefferson did besides start the Republican party and be President and it actually took me about thirty seconds to remember that he wrote the Declaration of Independence. XD And then we started trying to figure out what bill he's on, and we think it's the $2, but we're not sure. [Just checked, he's on the $2.] So we were listing the bills and who's on each one, and so we know the $10 is Hamilton, the $20 is Jackson, the $1 is Washington, etc. We get to the $50 and I'm like, "It's Taft, right?" Cuz all I could remember was that he was fat and I knew Taft was fat. XD And then I figured out that it was Grant. And when we start talking about the $2, Lev's like, "It's that inventor dude, right? The one with the glasses and the wide head?" Benjamin Franklin is on the $100. XD And then he forgot who was on the $5. o.0 That led us into talking about who was on what coin and what past coins were, and then we started talking about how Susan B. Anthony used to be on a coin but MLK wasn't.

And all that in fifteen minutes. XD

Anyway, school.

In Math we did more with factoring and negatives and yada yada yada. I forgot to bring a mug for hot chocolate. XP Luckily Mr. D is giving it out again tomorrow. nod

The rabbi wasn't here again so instead of Jewish Studies we were in the Humanities room for study hall. I did my math homework and then read.

First period Humanities we spent fifteen minutes listening to Mr. T talk about the test before we actually got to start it. tongue I got all of the short-answer questions and two and a half of the short essays done before lunch.

Lunch I remembered to go to yearbook and then got in trouble because I didn't see the sign that said there was no yearbook today. XP

In second period Humanities I finished the other three and a half essay questions and then read for the rest of the period.

In Hebrew we did more with elephants and stuff. Also stuff about talking to animals.

Recess I read.

In PE we did more basketball. There was literally no structure and nothing to do but dribble and shoot baskets and yet Coach still yelled at us for standing around. rolleyes I hid in the bathroom for about five minutes again. nod

In Science we went over some worksheets and then did more balancing equations.

Then I got on the bus and took it to the library. When I was leaving, a girl I don't know said hi to me and I said hi back and then she started to introduce herself. I know it was mean but I kinda just... left. Razz I mean, I was already half a block away. XP I'm anti-social. Maybe she'll be there again tomorrow and I can say sorry. But I didn't actually get a good look at her so unless she says hi to me again I probably won't recognize her.

Then I got home, got on the computer, watched some DW, did my HW, etc. My freewrite (trying to get back into the habit) was about Torchwood. Very Happy If you wanna see it I'll put it in the spoiler below.

Maturity: Blood and a gun.
Fantasy: Aliens. Although I personally don't think aliens are fantasy, even if this particular alien probably is. grin

Spoiler:

Random thought of the day: Umm... totally forgot what I was gonna put here. Oh well, random quote time! Very Happy Let's see, which one shall I choose today...?

"Why do we eat sesame seeds?"
"Because they come on bagels!"
-the rabbi and Nate

Very Happy

Oh, and I don't think anybody noticed what I put in my blog yesterday.

In PE we ran the stupid mile. XP I got 10:88 and my legs hurt SO bad by the end of it. Not to mention that there was literally pressure on my ears and I couldn’t breathe.

10:88. No one noticed? XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 12/17/2009, 7:45 pm

Lol, I noticed that time, though I can't remember if I said anything about it . . . it was like, "Epic time, but I don't get it . . . xD" I thought it was supposed to be like that or something, though. o.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/15/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 12/17/2009, 9:02 pm

Haha. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down