The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/4/10 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/4/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/4/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 1/5/2010, 12:27 am

I woke up a little early today but I was really really really tired. tongue I practically fell asleep in the car.

In Math we kept working on the assignment from before the break but I forgot, like, everything. I got three and a half problems done in the entire period so now I have a ton of HW. XP

In Jewish Studies we spent half the class talking about the Israel trip, which isn't till April, and then the rest of it talking about the Mishnah. rolleyes We also got our Hanukkah tests back. I got 89%.

In PE we did absolutely nothing. I stood there just dribbling a basketball the entire time, except when I hid out in the bathroom. I actually almost fell asleep in there. o.0 Coach started yelling at me and claimed I'd been in there for thirty minutes. I was in there for maybe five. rolleyes

Lunch I ate in Mr. T's room and read The Last Olympian. Very Happy

In Science we reviewed for the quiz on Wednesday.

In Hebrew we spent the first 20 minutes of class talking about what we'd done over break and then started doing little matching things, like which word doesn't belong. One of the choices on one of the problems was "אני מסכים הכיסא" which means "I agree the chair." XD We got our "pop" quizzes from before break back. I got 77%. tongue At least Mirav didn't send a bomb to my house. Very Happy (long story)

Recess I read.

In double Humanities we talked about what we were going to do for the rest of the year and then about the research paper we're gonna have to do. tongue

On the bus I read the current events magazine Mr. T gave us and listened to Owl City. Then I started walking home, but my dad happened to be driving by the library, so he gave me a ride. Very Happy

Me and my mom watched the second End of Time Doctor Who special. No more David Tennant!!!!!! Sad Matt Smith looks like he'll be an okay Doctor from the few seconds we saw of him, though.

Now I should probably go do my math HW. XP

Until next time: Ho! Sho! Mo! Do! Fo!

Haha, Judoon are awesome. Very Happy I actually don't know what that means, but it's cool. grin [Sorry, Doctor Who geek.]
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/4/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/4/10 ::

Post by Avé 1/5/2010, 9:14 pm

Ooh, I hate when teachers make you work on stuff from before the break, and it's like, "LISTEN, WE FORGOT EVERYTHING, OKAY?!" xDD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/4/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/4/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 1/5/2010, 9:25 pm

IKR? So inconsiderate. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down