The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 1/9/2010, 1:51 am

I woke up on time again today! cheesy Actually kinda early. Or late, depending on how you look at it. nod

In Math we finished yesterday's assignment and started working on review.

In Jewish Studies we had T'fila. Halfway through the class we'd done a grand total of two prayers. rolleyes

In PE we didn't do much. Coach just gave us hockey sticks and balls and pucks and let us do whatever. xD So about two thirds of the class ganged up on Aliza and Erin and tried to score as many goals as humanly possible, even though we were only using one little corner of the gym. xD It was SO fun, especially considering how much I usually hate PE. nod

Lunch I went to yearbook, but Elizabeth wasn't there today and no one told us, so we literally just sat there the entire time. xP Towards the end the others started getting on the computer, though. I would've, except I was scared I'd get caught, so I just snuck back into the classroom and got my book.

Activity period was supposed to be yearbook, but the sub didn't know what we were supposed to be doing, so I was like the only one besides the pair that went out to take pictures who actually did anything productive. I spent the entire time working on a eighth grade page guidelines sheet. The other kids Googled random stuff. tongue

In Hebrew we talked about names.

In Science Mr. D talked to us about the fundraiser for the Israel trip and then we did a little current events. We spent the entire time left talking about Dori's article, which was about 3-D TVs. Very Happy

Recess I read.

Mr. T wasn't here today so we had a sub from the afterschool program. We talked about current events for the first period. We were supposed to play Jeopardy afterwards, but because the other class just had to go and make the guy mad he made us do some debate thing that didn't work anyway. xP

My dad picked me up and I went home. Then I went to fencing.

We started out playing dodgeball with the little kids again. We played Ultimate Frisbee with a dodgeball for warmups and epically failed. xD Then we stretched and then we did Snake three times, with three lunges at every line for one of them. xP At least we only had to do every other strip and not every one like we used to, though. And that was all our footwork, and no drills, so that was nice. Very Happy Then we fenced. I fenced Ivan first. He has the biggest parry I have ever seen. His parries are about two feet wide, and that's not exaggerating. tongue He beat me 5-3. Then I fenced Rebecca, who beat me 5-0, and Muhammad, who beat me 5-1. xP Then we played scooter hockey. It was total red team pwnage until we switched goalies. Then they murdered us. Oh well. xD We played like ten minutes past the end of class because we were all having so much fun. Very Happy

Then I came home. My mom and I had a hilarious convo in the chat box on FB, even though we were sitting right next to each other. xD Here it is, but be warned, it's slightly inappropriate.

[Just so you know, we were having little mini-conversations in between sometimes. Arlene is my mom.]

Spoiler:

Doesn't she totally sound like Cleverbot? xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 1/9/2010, 9:57 am

*points at Ratty's mom* CLEVERBOT! xD

She reminds me of me, in a way. Cus I wasn't drugged when I got married last time, but I was drunk! xD You're so lucky you can do this with your mom. My mom . . . um, no. She would've made some teasing comment to me if I even tried talking with her, and then resumed just emailing. (Cus I IMed her a few times before. xP)

If you don't want Orlando, though, can I have him? Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 1/9/2010, 1:28 pm

xD

Haha. I think she probably wasn't drugged. I hope not. o.0 Yeah, my mom's a total goofball. cheesy

No, I think she's already claimed him. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/10/2010, 1:23 pm

That's just so cool. xD I want a goofy mom.

Aww. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/8/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down