The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think _____ looks like?

+45
Rottie
Johnny Gal
Rai
Horsey
Aven
Saw
lauren
Mordor
catbuster
MusicWritingLove
Doggiewriter23
Sundara
LuvPink
xxevrrmorrx113
B
DragonStar
Spring_Blossom
Blue Aqua Wind
Sharkbait
leah_hope92
Jenna
CocoaPuff
{Neon Muffins}
Akeria
Komoda
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
xSophiexx16
FOREIGN?!
Taquito
SkyLight
Miss_Alice
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
shadowsowner888
Malicious Nightmares
Nightowl
Crystal Aura
Noah the Flood
Avé
PugsRock
Arianna
Jade
49 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 Empty Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 9:21 am

lauren wrote:I think you (lemon licous) are very pale with blonde, one length hair. clear skin. tall with long legs.dark lips.
am I right? xD

You're right with the clear skin & tall and long legs. Lol

Okay, wavy brown highlighted hair, average weight and a little under average height. Dark-ish green eyes and paleish skin.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 Empty Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by B 6/30/2010, 9:37 am

Darkblond hair with brown highlights and blue eyes. Tanned?
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/30/2010, 12:59 pm

Short black hair, hazel eyes, a bit tall for your age.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/30/2010, 1:06 pm

Nowhere near. I've actually already been revealed, I posted a pic of myself. So yeah.....but I was blacked out in the faccee....OFF TOPIC!

Like the little girl in your avvie.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 1:11 pm

You've posted a pic of yourself? Are you even allowed to do that? And nope, wrong. xDD

Uh... Long, layered blonde hair with side bangs, green eyes, average weight and a bit short for your age? Skin a bit on my pale side?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 9 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 6/30/2010, 1:31 pm

Long, blonde hair, normal height, blue eyes, skinny.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/30/2010, 2:10 pm

Medium length brown hair, dark brown eyes, freckles on your face only, tall?

Smirf wrote:

Kind of.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 2:57 pm

So wrong xD But I am average weight. Okay:

Long brown hair with lighter brown highlights, bangs, tan-ish skin, brown eyes, and average height?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/30/2010, 3:49 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:You've posted a pic of yourself? Are you even allowed to do that? And nope, wrong. xDD

Uh... Long, layered blonde hair with side bangs, green eyes, average weight and a bit short for your age? Skin a bit on my pale side?
Were you asking me? If so, you're not allowed to, no - this was on Facebook. XD

Really pale blonde hair that's rather wavy and small, gray eyes. Short - about 5 feet - but with a cute sense of style that includes mostly skinny jeans, camis, short shorts, and capris.

lauren wrote:

Was that of me? xD

Yup. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 6:07 pm

Wow, you are so wrong. xDD Only the clothes thing- and no camis.

WAvy blonde hair with highlights and dark eyes. Average weight and a bit short- around 5'2
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 6/30/2010, 6:22 pm

Lemon Licious;;
I think you have medium-length, dark brown hair. It's very straight. You're average height for your age, and petite. Your eyes are also a dark brown color, && they're quite large and beautiful.

or

You have only a few strands of white hair on your head, and your skin is very wrinkly. You have to use a wheelchair to get around, and breath with the help of a machine. You're very super tiny, and weight about 60 pounds.
[going based of your age. Wink]

xDDD
Nah, I'll go with the first one: lol
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 8:39 pm

Mostly right. I'm tall-ish and my hair isn't straight or really dark. It's wavy and frizzy xD

Uh, chin-lenghth black hair and green eyes, freakles and avereage weight, but a little on the short side.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 6/30/2010, 9:12 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:Medium length brown hair, dark brown eyes, freckles on your face only, tall?

Smirf wrote:

Kind of.

Pretty close Wink
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 6/30/2010, 10:32 pm

Lemon Liscious;;
I don't think that could be any more opposite from what I look like. xDDD

Horsey;; Dark brown hair, which reaches a little beyond your shoulders. You have dark brown eyes, and no freckles. Your skin isn't necissarily pale, but it's not very tan either. You're regular height && weight for your age.

:3
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/1/2010, 4:20 pm

Darkish brown hair, green eyes with brown specks, average height, glasses?
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/1/2010, 8:45 pm

Contacts, curly blonde, blue eyes, average height and weight. ?
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/2/2010, 8:36 am

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:You've posted a pic of yourself? Are you even allowed to do that? And nope, wrong. xDD

Yes, we are I believe. I blacked out the face like I just said.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/2/2010, 9:14 am

Spring_Blossom: Nope! x3

Blonde hair, which reaches a little past your shoulders. You have greenish blue eyes, and you're regular height && weight for your age. Your skin is kind of pale, but your blonde hair makes it look tanner than it really is. You have some freckles under your eyes.

x3
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/2/2010, 9:25 am

Nowhere near for me...............
DONT CLICK!
Spoiler:

Told you not to click.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/3/2010, 10:46 am

Light brown hair, blue and green eyes, very pale skin. My hair goes down to my shoulders barely and I'm 4"5

*copied from spoiler*

xDD
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/3/2010, 9:49 pm

Ash blonde hair, loosely wavy and goes just past your shoulders. Mint green eyes, lightly tanned skin, and a bit taller than average with a lithe figure.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/3/2010, 9:53 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:Light brown hair, blue and green eyes, very pale skin. My hair goes down to my shoulders barely and I'm 4"5

*copied from spoiler*

xDD
You little turd....just kiddin.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/3/2010, 11:15 pm

I think you're tall and skinny, with light brown hair, and light freckles on your nose. :3
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/3/2010, 11:19 pm

Well. It wouldn't be fair if I guessed, since I already know, I suppose. XD Hmm... I'd say you look like this!

Spoiler:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/3/2010, 11:52 pm

Lol, ave. xD

Dark brown straight hair, forest green eyes. Tall, skinny, and wears casual things like flip flops and graphic tees with denim shorts.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum