The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think _____ looks like?

+45
Rottie
Johnny Gal
Rai
Horsey
Aven
Saw
lauren
Mordor
catbuster
MusicWritingLove
Doggiewriter23
Sundara
LuvPink
xxevrrmorrx113
B
DragonStar
Spring_Blossom
Blue Aqua Wind
Sharkbait
leah_hope92
Jenna
CocoaPuff
{Neon Muffins}
Akeria
Komoda
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
xSophiexx16
FOREIGN?!
Taquito
SkyLight
Miss_Alice
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
shadowsowner888
Malicious Nightmares
Nightowl
Crystal Aura
Noah the Flood
Avé
PugsRock
Arianna
Jade
49 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by FOREIGN?! 2/11/2010, 9:34 pm

Er... I know what you look like. xD
I WILL TAKE A RANDOM GUESS ANYWAYS! Very Happy

I say you have blonde curly hair in a pixie cut, bright blue eyes, are short, and wear bright skinny skinny jeans and printed tees all the time. ^^

...you're gonna kill me. xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by xSophiexx16 2/12/2010, 1:33 am

I think you look like the girl in your avatar. x)
Or, if I look at your signature, I think you look like the girl from your signature instead.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3918What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3919What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 4122What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 4123What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 4121What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 2005What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 4120What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 1703What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 1704What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3920What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 1770What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3918What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3916What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/12/2010, 2:10 am

Ave wrote:xD But yes, I am.
That is a very strange thought o.o
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/12/2010, 2:10 am

Sophie: I think you look like that girl that was in your first avatar Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 2/12/2010, 2:13 am

Zooey Deschanel?
KA-CHING. You think I look beautiful? -bats eyelashes- Very Happy

I think you have reddish hair -sort of brown and green eyes. I think you're veddy skinny and have a few freckles. I think you're caucasion [very white] and often where earthy colors.
I'm probably really off. XD
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3918What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3919What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 4122What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 4123What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 4121What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 2005What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 4120What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 1703What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 1704What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3920What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 1770What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3918What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 3916What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 2/12/2010, 2:54 am

I think Soph has dark hair, either medium or short length. Kinda skinny, but a healthy skinny. Smile And fair skin.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 2/12/2010, 1:40 pm

foreign wrote:Er... I know what you look like. xD

I say you have blonde curly hair in a pixie cut, bright blue eyes, are short, and wear bright skinny skinny jeans and printed tees all the time. ^^

-_- I think you look like this man. Oh, burn. ^-^

Spoiler:

jessirey wrote:I think Soph has dark hair, either medium or short length. Kinda skinny, but a healthy skinny. Smile And fair skin.

Hmm... I think you look like my friend, Jessie. Short blonde hair, never tangled, and perfecty straight. Really bright blue eyes, an athletic build, and pale skin with lots of freckles.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 2/12/2010, 5:15 pm

Already said. And I do NOT look like that man. My beard is much longer, thank you very much. >.>
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/14/2010, 5:31 am

xSophiexx16 wrote:Zooey Deschanel?
KA-CHING. You think I look beautiful? -bats eyelashes- Very Happy

I think you have reddish hair -sort of brown and green eyes. I think you're veddy skinny and have a few freckles. I think you're caucasion [very white] and often where earthy colors.

xD Very, very wrong

Foreign:
I think you have dark brown hair that's layered kinda cloppy. I think you have an athletic build, green eyes and you wear a lot of blues. I'm probably totally off.
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/14/2010, 2:15 pm

Long brunette hair to about middle of back, birght blue eyes and maybe a few unnoticable freakles. Average weight and a bit above average height. Skin a bit on the pale side and you usualy wear dark colors. You love jeans.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/14/2010, 3:14 pm

I think... you have medium length black hair, blue eyes, clear skin, are average weight, have glasses and you adore t-shirts.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 2/14/2010, 8:45 pm

Jade wrote:
xSophiexx16 wrote:Zooey Deschanel?
KA-CHING. You think I look beautiful? -bats eyelashes- :D

xD Very, very wrong

Foreign:
I think you have dark brown hair that's layered kinda cloppy. I think you have an athletic build, green eyes and you wear a lot of blues. I'm probably totally off.

Ehhh, kinda sorta off. xD

I think you have long blonde hair with sorta swishy bangs in the front. Then big blue eyes and a sorta small-ish figure maybe. Aaaand you wear natural colors and stuff. :D I'm all wrong, right? xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/14/2010, 11:37 pm

3/5, best anyone's done Very Happy If anyone's part of the facebook TWG group I posted a picture of myself there, so you can see that xD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 2/15/2010, 12:38 am

Ave wrote:
foreign wrote:Er... I know what you look like. xD

-_- I think you look like this man. Oh, burn. ^-^

Spoiler:

jessirey wrote:I think Soph has dark hair, either medium or short length. Kinda skinny, but a healthy skinny. Smile And fair skin.

Hmm... I think you look like my friend, Jessie. Short blonde hair, never tangled, and perfecty straight. Really bright blue eyes, an athletic build, and pale skin with lots of freckles.

foreign wrote:Already said. And I do NOT look like that man. My beard is much longer, thank you very much. >.>

Omg, these comments made me lol. XDD

Jade, I imagine you as having jade-green eyes and curly raven-black hair falling down to your waist. Elven features, and tanned skin... Always wearing casual dresses and striped tights. nod Maybe a bit taller than average, and skinny.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/15/2010, 9:39 am

Jade wrote:3/5, best anyone's done Very Happy If anyone's part of the facebook TWG group I posted a picture of myself there, so you can see that xD

THERE'S A TWIG FACEBOOK GROUP?! What's it called?

Komoda, I think you're asian, with really dark eyes, and you've dyed your hair brownish, and your skinny. nod
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 2/15/2010, 6:34 pm

Akeria wrote:
Jade wrote:3/5, best anyone's done Very Happy If anyone's part of the facebook TWG group I posted a picture of myself there, so you can see that xD

THERE'S A TWIG FACEBOOK GROUP?! What's it called?

Komoda, I think you're asian, with really dark eyes, and you've dyed your hair brownish, and your skinny. nod
Really!? O.O Thank you so much!! To look like that would be my life long dream. Very Happy

When you were Cowattack, I imagined you to have chocolate curly hair, tanned skin and green eyes. But with Akeria as your username, I get the image of someone pale (in a pretty way) with ocean blue eyes and straight, evenly cut jet-black hair that goes to the waist. Very Happy So that's how I imagine you. Lightly rosey cheeks, too.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/15/2010, 8:30 pm

Actually, when I was little, I had green eyes and blonde hair, but now that I'm older, I have chocolate brown curly hair, to my thighs, and dark brown eyes. nod
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 2/16/2010, 12:11 pm

Hmm, I think I picture you with shoulder length brown hair that's sorta wavy but pretty straight, tall, and green eyes. nod
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 12:15 pm

Keri, the group is called "The Writers' Guild (TWIG) Members" or something like that.

I imagine you, Foreign (can I call you Kopi? ^^) with dark blonde-ish reddish hair which is slightly wavy and a petite figure, and dark blue/green eyes.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 12:19 pm

I imagine you with brown hair and brown eyes, and glasses. Normal height/weight. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 Siggy
What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 Siggy
What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 12:58 pm

Almost right, I guess. xD I have green (or as my family says, blue) eyes and... well, I have blonde-brown hair, so yeah. xD Good job. :3

I think that you have blonde hair until your shoulders which is straight but curves slightly inwards, and you have really bright blue eyes. You smile a lot and you are average height and weight, just like I am. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 2/16/2010, 2:13 pm

Arianna wrote:Keri, the group is called "The Writers' Guild (TWIG) Members" or something like that.

I imagine you, Foreign (can I call you Kopi? ^^) with dark blonde-ish reddish hair which is slightly wavy and a petite figure, and dark blue/green eyes.

Ooh, thankyouthankyou! I've always wanted hair like that. Very Happy Since I was like, a smallish child. xD

Arianna: I picture you with really pretty blonde hair which is really short, kinda almost like a pixie cut-ish, and quite stylish. Then you have oceany colored eyes eyes and a just right body. Very Happy
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 2:59 pm

I has already imagined you. Very Happy

My hair's actually quite long. Razz I should get it cut, it bothers me by getting tangled. xP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/16/2010, 3:37 pm

I cannot find this magical facebook group. This displeases me... Someone should link me. nod

Arianna, I think that you have like blonde straight hair, probably down to your waist, and that you have side bangs. And greenish-blue eyes.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 3:42 pm

It is called, exactly, "The Writers' Guild (TWIG!) Members". Thou shall receive a link in a few moments. Wink

Keri, I think that you have somewhat wavy black/dark brown hair which goes about half the way down your back, and are slightly shorter than average and very thin. And very pretty. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum