The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think _____ looks like?

+45
Rottie
Johnny Gal
Rai
Horsey
Aven
Saw
lauren
Mordor
catbuster
MusicWritingLove
Doggiewriter23
Sundara
LuvPink
xxevrrmorrx113
B
DragonStar
Spring_Blossom
Blue Aqua Wind
Sharkbait
leah_hope92
Jenna
CocoaPuff
{Neon Muffins}
Akeria
Komoda
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
xSophiexx16
FOREIGN?!
Taquito
SkyLight
Miss_Alice
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
shadowsowner888
Malicious Nightmares
Nightowl
Crystal Aura
Noah the Flood
Avé
PugsRock
Arianna
Jade
49 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by Avé 2/5/2010, 5:56 pm

Well. I already know. I'll give it a try either way.

Curly hair, a very dark brown. Pretty, too, however much you disagree with that. Short, but not too short, about 5 feet. Oh, and brown eyes... I think?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think _____ looks like?

Post by shadowsowner888 2/6/2010, 12:00 am

A friendly expression with dark-colored eyes; a slight smile, tilted head, and skin that should be pale but has a slight tan. You're around five feet, and you have emo-style hair; it looks feathery to the touch, and is colored a silvery gray. (It's your username's fault. ^^) You have very light makeup, a pretty face, and a Miley Cyrus sense of style. nod (Which is neither an insult or a compliment, just a statement of fact. xD Just thought I'd point that out in case you don't think highly of her style; I mean no offense.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 1312What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 2412What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 3349What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 3548What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/6/2010, 12:55 am

Somewhat right. ^^ My hair's to my chest and really dark brown, but it is straight, and there's no bangs. I have glasses but don't usually wear them, so that's sorta right, but my eyes are chocolatey brown. nod I think my face is sorta wider, actually . . . but the height and weight, too, are right. xD As for prettiness . . . xD Psh, I can't really come up with a decent opinion on that.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 1312What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 2412What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 3349What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 3548What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/6/2010, 1:22 am

xD Well, when you put it that way, I suppose I'd have to agree.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/6/2010, 9:25 am

I've already said you....
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 Siggy
What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 Siggy
What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/6/2010, 4:55 pm

Golden blonde hair to about middle of back. Bright, hazle eyse and tanish skin. About 5'7 and pretty. Maybe just very unoticable frekles.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/7/2010, 9:44 am

*rubs chin ponderously, as if a beard were there* Hmm . . .

You have chocolate brown, wavy hair that goes to your shoulders when down. However, none but a few shorter tendrils are freed from your ponytail. You have eyes to match your hair, soft and kind, and a sweet upward curves to your glossy pink lips. You're slim, pretty, and around 5'2".
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/7/2010, 10:31 am

Dirty blonde hair, to middle of back, about 5'5, green eyes, and clear compleatxtion, and creamy colored skin.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

What do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 SiggyWhat do you think _____ looks like? - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 2/7/2010, 6:05 pm

Ooo ooo ooo! ^__^

I always imagine you with blonde, curly hair that go to your shoulders with bright blue eyes and you are wearing a pink dress with flowers Very Happy
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/7/2010, 6:08 pm

*ponders about it*

Okay, I think you have around shoulder length to mid-back length brown hair, with no bangs. You have big blue eyes, that sparkle when your really happy. You stand around 4"9 to around 5"0. Your kinda skinny- but in a good way. Your also very athletic. You mostly wear loose jeans and a tee-shirt.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/7/2010, 6:26 pm

amazon wrote:Ooo ooo ooo! ^__^

I always imagine you with blonde, curly hair that go to your shoulders with bright blue eyes and you are wearing a pink dress with flowers Very Happy

Lol, could never be more wrong xD. I barely wear dresses, my eyes are hazle, and I'm NOT blonde. xD

Miss_Alice-

Short, brown hair with long eyeslashes and bright emerald green eyes. Around 5'4 and skinny- but not REALLY skinny. Just thin as a good body weight, creamy colored skin
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/7/2010, 7:38 pm

Curly brown hair with side bangs, blue eyes, a nice smile, fairly short and normal weight.
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 2/7/2010, 9:10 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:*ponders about it*

Okay, I think you have around shoulder length to mid-back length brown hair, with no bangs. You have big blue eyes, that sparkle when your really happy. You stand around 4"9 to around 5"0. Your kinda skinny- but in a good way. Your also very athletic. You mostly wear loose jeans and a tee-shirt.

Hehe, this is fun Surprised But....you were very off......o.o

Jade-
For some reason, I picture you with dark blue hair and its colored an even darker blue on the tips. You wear blue lipstick and blue eyeshadow. [The color of the mod blue in your username sorta makes me get the whole blue thing =) ] You're about 5 feet......mmhmm. I think that's all I have to say Very Happy
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/7/2010, 9:12 pm

Um, okay. Blonde hair with layers and average weight, about 5'4 and creamy-colored skin. Maybe some unnoticable freakles and birght emerald green eyes.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/10/2010, 4:24 pm

Was I right? O.o ----^
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/10/2010, 8:20 pm

Already said Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyLight 2/10/2010, 10:44 pm

Hm...Jade....

I think I imagine you with shoulder length brown hair that curls under slightly, bright green eyes....kind of short for your age but not by much. Wears darkish jeans a lot and cool-casual t-shirts!
SkyLight
SkyLight
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/10/2010, 11:12 pm

Hmm:

light Blond shortish straight layered, blue eyes, you wear dark eye liner. average to tall height, somewhat skinny and wears loosish clothes and hoodies Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 2/11/2010, 5:43 pm

I imagine you with light brown, almost golden, hair that's cut in a pixie style, a bit like Alice's from Twilight. Really pretty, bright blue eyes, and slightly pale skin. Well proportioned features and a kind of vintage but cute style, too. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 2/11/2010, 7:14 pm

Well, I imagine you with long brown hair, curled at the bottom, and brown eyes. Slim body. A few freckles. Dressed up as if you're a sailor. (xD, I don't know why. Don't be offended, it's just my thinking.)
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 2/11/2010, 7:16 pm

A sailor? Aye, aye, captian. xD

I've always imagined you being really pretty. I think it's because of your username - I've always loved it. Silky & curly golden hair along with really dark, mysterious brown eyes. Tall, too, and the perfect weight.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/11/2010, 7:25 pm

loosely curly brown hair, blue eyes, fairly pale skin, tall for your age... wait are you really 18? I bet your 14-16. Anyway...
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 2/11/2010, 7:32 pm

Am I that immature? xD

Already said.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 2/11/2010, 9:02 pm

No, no xD It's just I guess I thought you fit in with the rest of us middle aged teens. So you are 18? xD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 2/11/2010, 9:17 pm

xD But yes, I am.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum