The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪ -new council spots open!-

+2
~>*Alexis*<~
<3--[Emily]--<<
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Empty Re: ♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪ -new council spots open!-

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 12:17 pm

[[I'm sure you'll kick their butts at baseball. xDDD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Empty Re: ♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪ -new council spots open!-

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 12:24 pm

[Basketball, chica. xDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 12:26 pm

[[xDDD Then... I'm sure you kick their butts at basketball. xDD I know I couldn't! LOL!]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 12:29 pm

[LOL! They're not putting me in much, anymore. Eventhough I get several rebounds each game and I'm always open]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 12:32 pm

[[Aww. I'd tell the coach 'Look, I'm a good player. Why won't you put me in the game?'.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 12:37 pm

[Lol. There are people better than me, though. And they keep putting this prissy little girl who can't even catch the ball in. All she does is mess with her hair.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 12:43 pm

[[Wow. Her, I wouldn't mind if you really kicked her in the butt. xDDDDDD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 12:46 pm

[LOL! But she's on my team. And if I do that, either we get disqulified or I get benched. -.-]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 12:47 pm

[[True. As you can see, I'm not a REALLY sporty person, I play soccer sometimes, karate, and some others.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 3/7/2010, 1:03 pm

((hey everyone! yesterday i had my first competitive parade with the band. We got second place out of EVERYONE! Including the older people. It was awesome. lol and i've been IMing my "daddy". lol ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 1:04 pm

[[Lol. I'm bored.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 3/7/2010, 1:06 pm

((lol me too. my band daddy, the one i was iming, he renamed me to Agnus lol xD ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 1:24 pm

[[LOL! I'm so bored. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 1:32 pm

[[lalalalalalala]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy

Shiner -
♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 3 Siggy

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 1:32 pm

[[I've been entering contests lol]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 1:34 pm

[LOL]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 1:34 pm

[[Have you made our PRP yet?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 2:48 pm

[[yep.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 3:03 pm

[[I'm bored. I GTG make Clarissa's form.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/7/2010, 4:00 pm

((Is anyone online here?))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 4:03 pm

[[I am! (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/7/2010, 4:09 pm

((Yayz! I'm not lonely. You never replied to my post Emmerlyz))
AlexisPurrincess wrote:"Hello," Rosie replied. "Welcome," she added. I smiled and tucked my black hair behind my ear. I watched as she flipped through papers. "What is the interview, Rosie?" I asked curiously. My round panda ears kept twitching on my head.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/7/2010, 4:37 pm

"Basically you're applying to be one of the new council parts. Earth, fire, water, air, time, plants, lightning, darkness, etc." I explained to her.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/7/2010, 5:12 pm

I nodded." So basicly, the elements?"I replied, getting more interested. "Honestly, I've always been a water kind of girl," I told Rosie, waiting for her reply.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/8/2010, 7:48 pm

"Alright then. Looks like you're applying for water," I smiled. "Why do you think that you're a 'water kind of girl'?" I asked.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next