The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪ -new council spots open!-

+2
~>*Alexis*<~
<3--[Emily]--<<
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 4 Empty Re: ♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪ -new council spots open!-

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/8/2010, 8:51 pm

"Well, when I hear the word water, I always think of water in a river or stream," I began. "Let's just say there are two pebbles in a large stream. Those pebble don't belond there and the stream goes off course. Well, something is going to happen to bring the stream on course again." I paised for a breif moment, and took a breath. "It's like the way life goes. Especially my life.Something happens. You go off course. Then something else happens. You're back on track." I looked down, remembering when I was with my family I remembered how Angelina, my little sister, always caused alot of problems. I look up at Rosie. "Also, water is a cause of many things. Water is envolved in floods, hurricanes, and all kinds of disasters. but they are also the cause of wonderful things. The Grand Canyon was once an ocean. Caves and caverns happened cause of ground water and deposition. THat also describes me. Sometimes, I can make problems and then I can make art. Get my point?" I asked Rosie, hoping she would understand.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 4 Empty Re: ♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪ -new council spots open!-

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/10/2010, 3:10 pm

"Mhm," I nodded, studying her as I listened carefully to her odd but likable points. "And what would you do differently as a council member? Remember, if you had water you could only control water not hurricans or anything else," I asked/reminded her, already favoring her for the water position.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 4 Siggy

Shiner -
♪♫♪ !One Around the Sun ~♥~ the Island of Secrets Book 2! ♪♫♪      -new council spots open!- - Page 4 Siggy

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 3/10/2010, 7:42 pm

Hearts wrote:[[accepted! And do I know u from BI? Anyways g2g guys grounded :\ ill sneak on tmrw tho! (:]]
(Yeah, GoalieGirl63. Hiya.)
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/12/2010, 8:01 pm

[Oh, hi.]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/17/2010, 3:29 pm

I thought for a moment. "I beleive that if I were a council member, one thing I would differently is, to listen...closely." The ears on my head twitched back and forth. "For me, when I don't talk for a second, I hear the nosies around me. It feels like nature is speaking to me, and new ideas come out of it. Also, I would always listen to the one in charge. But then, I would find ways to improve their ideas," I explained to Rosie, choosing my words carefully. "I mean, one thing a bunch of people must do is try to not do as they are always told. It's one of the most common, I beleive."
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/17/2010, 3:33 pm

[[this rps dead, i might close it.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/20/2010, 11:35 am

[[Rp anyone?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/20/2010, 2:51 pm

((Me! I have to make Angie's intro. Hold on.))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/20/2010, 3:09 pm

[[Kay Lexi. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/20/2010, 3:21 pm

I was nervous. Terrified. Where were we going? Was this all a dream? It probally was. I just hoped I woke up soon. I fnished answering the questions on the brouchure. Four easy questions. I sighed.It was pretty loud. I closed my eyes, soon to fall asleep. When I did wake up, I wasn't on the plane anymore. I was on a bed. Alone. I yawned and looked into a mirror. I screamed. "What's going on?" I asked myself. I felt the deer-like ears and small horns on the top of my head. I touched the strange designs on my face. "if my mom found out, I will be so busted!" I panicked. I tried washing it off, but it wouldn't work. I wasn't at home. I walked out the door, hoping to find sonmeone local.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/20/2010, 7:22 pm

[[nice intro (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/20/2010, 10:24 pm

[[Thanks (: I didn't think it was that good though.))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4