The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities

+6
Mandy-Love
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
~>*Alexis*<~
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
10 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 Empty Re: Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 5:37 pm

[[Rp anyone?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 Empty Re: Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/6/2010, 5:40 pm

[That works. Oh, and you can't use Isobel either. Hearts already has that name. Wanna use... Isabel?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/6/2010, 6:07 pm

[[-Sighs- Isabel is fine.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 10:11 am

[Did u make your intro, Brooke?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/7/2010, 10:25 am

[ I am going to make it write now!Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/7/2010, 10:26 am

[Can I see an example of an Intro please?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:28 am

[[I like your signature Brooke! And Ill do a intro.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/7/2010, 10:39 am

[Oh thanks... Lol Its the girl from One Tree Hill and a saying from a song. I am obsessed with One Tree Hill!Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:41 am

[[Is One Tree Hill a show?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 10:48 am

['Kay! Thanks! Smile]

I awoke in my large bedroom, the walls gracfully painted gold with darker golden squiggles all over. I was in my golden canopy bed, rose colored sheets and pillow covers. The bed was a queen sized and I was living on a small island off the coast of Wuhu Island. I kicked off the covers and changed out of my silk pink nightgown to Shaheen Red Hawaiian dress. I slipped on matching flip flops and combed through my hair, putting a red hibiscus lei and a red hibiscus flower in my hair. Carefully, I braided my brunette hair and walked out of my room, climbing into my biplane and flying off to Wuhu Island. I landed my plane and took out the bowl full of hibiscus leis.

[And example is the intro on the front page. Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 10:52 am

So far I was riding in a short little plane, I thought to myself... Could it go any slower? I sighed, I was just so excited! "Okay, you all," The pilot trailed off talking to Matt, the guy I just met, and me, Isobel. He continued on, "Get on some parachutes, we're gonna jump." My eyes widened. "JUMP?! Are you insane!?!?" I protested, getting all worried. "Just do it if you wanna get to Wuhu Island." The guy, Matt, said simply. "You know what? I could sue you!" I argued with the pilot. He just gave a simple 'I-don't-care' shrug. I rolled my eyes standing by the opening so I would jump out over the guy. He pushed me! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I sccreamed, feeling the wind whip my face and my braided hair, I knew this would be a moment I would never forget. I got closer and closer to the ground, as I soon softly hit it. My parachute draped over me as I saw the guy next to me. I just stuck my tounge out at him.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 11:01 am

I watched as two people fell from the private jet onto our island. I wiggled the sand of the beach out of my sandles as they hit the ground. "Welcome to Wuhu Island." I said in an elegant voice. "Thank you for joining us. You must be Isabel Avon and Matthew Allen." I smiled, putting a lei over each of their heads. "You will be living in that hotel over there," I pointed to the hotel. "At the front desk, there will be someone to tell you your room. Just then, their luggage fell from the airplane with a parachute attatched to each. "Looks like your luggage has arrived." I said with a smile.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 11:07 am

Wow. Nice girl. "Thank you." I said, getting up, and wiping the sand off of my blue dress. "Do you have a map I could use?" I asked with a smile. I had no map, so I wouldn't know how to get anywhere.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/7/2010, 11:09 am

[Yeah the best show in the world.]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 11:18 am

"Thank you." Isabel said, wiping the sand off of her dress. "Do you have a map I could use?" She smiled. "Of cource." I said, reaching to the bottom of the bowl of leis and handing them both a map. "All the activities and times of those activities are posted in your rooms." I smiled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/7/2010, 11:22 am

"Thank you." I went up to the front desk, going to get my room number.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/7/2010, 11:31 am

[Have u made your intro yet, Brooke?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 3/9/2010, 9:49 pm

First Name: Scarlett
Last Name: Tipton
Age(12-18): 17
Description: Tall model-like legs, Long pin-straight light blonde hair with hazel streaks that reaches her butt, A beautiful Crest-white stripped smile, Ocean blue eyes that "freeze" when she gets mad, A hot even tan.
Personality: Spoiled, snobby, popular. Always gets her way and will do anything to lead. Can be very mean to people she doesn't like but a loyal friend if you can be one. A girly-girl.
History: Was the living a "perfect" life. Her parents are filthy rich and her entire life she was pampered and spoiled. For the summer, her parents went away on a cruise and she decided not to go so she came to Wuhu.
Other: Siblings with Spencer (Below)

First Name: Spencer
Last Name: Tipton
Age(12-18): 18
Description: Tall and muscular, Deep golden tan, Bronze colored hair, light blue eyes.
Personality: Flirty and sweet, Very convincing and a total "heart throb". Mishivious and loves jokes.
History: Same as above^
Other: Sibling of Scarlett
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/10/2010, 8:45 pm

[Accepted!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/10/2010, 8:48 pm

[Wanna RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/13/2010, 8:43 pm

Deliah sat on the small jet plane as it flew over the Ocean. They began passing out a parachote.''Alwsome.''She said she was all for the idea of free falling like. She strapped on the colorful baloon like thing to her back and began falling out of the plane she hit the ground softly. She stood up on her feet and looked around.
[Is this good?}
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/13/2010, 8:57 pm

randomgirl wrote:['Kay! Thanks! Smile]

I awoke in my large bedroom, the walls gracfully painted gold with darker golden squiggles all over. I was in my golden canopy bed, rose colored sheets and pillow covers. The bed was a queen sized and I was living on a small island off the coast of Wuhu Island. I kicked off the covers and changed out of my silk pink nightgown to Shaheen Red Hawaiian dress. I slipped on matching flip flops and combed through my hair, putting a red hibiscus lei and a red hibiscus flower in my hair. Carefully, I braided my brunette hair and walked out of my room, climbing into my biplane and flying off to Wuhu Island. I landed my plane and took out the bowl full of hibiscus leis.

[And example is the intro on the front page. Smile]

[Yep, that's okay]

[And above is Anastasia's(Inhabitant) intro]

After the other duet of people left, another girl floated gently to the coast of the island. I took a lei from my hand-carved wooden bowl and placed it over her head. "Hello. I'm Anastasia. Welcome to Wuhu Island." I smiled. "Just go to the hotel right over there and they'll tell you your room number." I said, pulling out a map of the island from the bottem of my bowl and handed it to her.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/16/2010, 11:43 pm

(Anyone wanna rp?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/17/2010, 3:29 pm

[You're charrie has to fall from the plane so everyone automatically has to RP with me/Emffers/or Laurena first. Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 3/17/2010, 4:58 pm

(Okay.)

The wind was hitting my face as I fell. It stung, but I knew this was really fun. Skydiving. I pulled the string that made the paracute come out and gently glided to the ground.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 2 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next