The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities

+6
Mandy-Love
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
~>*Alexis*<~
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
10 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 Empty Re: Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities

Post by LuvPink 5/13/2010, 6:21 pm

[Next day then?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 Empty Re: Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/13/2010, 6:28 pm

[Sure. U start]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/13/2010, 6:33 pm

I yawned and rolled off my comfy king-sized bed. Everyone else was gone already. I glanced at the clock. It was noon. We were out late last night. After a quick breakfast, I headed to the docks to search for Anna.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/13/2010, 7:03 pm

In the morning, I changed into my red rare 1950s Alfred Shaheen dress and slipped into flipflops, gently combing through my hair and pulling a red hawaiin in my hair, painting my nails with the same print and sprinting out of my house to my biplane, hopping in and flying to Wuhu Island.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 11 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/13/2010, 8:04 pm

I met Anna in her Biplane at the coast. "Hey!"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/14/2010, 2:35 pm

I set down the plane and climbed out, regaining my balance and walking over to him. "Hi," I replied.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/15/2010, 6:40 pm

"Do you have to greet newcomers?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/15/2010, 10:25 pm

"There aren't any scheduald for today," I replied.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 11:44 am

I smiled. "Great! Then we have all the time in the world to explore!"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 11:48 am

"Or until dinner." I smiled. "Where do you want to go first?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 11:57 am

"The volcano." I said, my eyes lighting up.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 11:58 am

"We have to get in the plane." I explained, climbing back in and helping him up.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 12:01 pm

"Thanks." I said. Soon, we were flying high over the island. "Wow, nice view."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 12:09 pm

"Yeah," I replied, heading over the volcano. "Ready?" I asked, diving into the volcano, landing on a platform right at the bottom.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 12:10 pm

I took a deep breath. Then fell out of the plane. I scremed in exiliration as I fell. Then I landed softly next to Anna. "nice."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 12:14 pm

"Cool, huh?" I asked, walking down the catwalk to a cave. There was a waterfall falling in front of us, making it hard to see.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 12:20 pm

"Woah." I echoed. The walls were lit up eeriely. I could see years of magma had coated the walls. "What if it blows?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 12:25 pm

"It's extinct." I explained, peeling off my clothes to reveal a teal and white strapless bathing suit top and matching bottoms. I threw my clothes down the waterfall and stepped back, doing a couple backflips before diving into the water.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 12:28 pm

I grinned and ripped my own shirt off. I flexed my arms before diving into the frothing water after Anna.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 12:30 pm

I broke the surface and smiled at him momentarily, breaking my trance and loking at the plane on the ground.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 12:32 pm

"Wow." I said, popping up for air. I splashed water in her face.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 12:35 pm

I blinked and wrinkled my nose and he splashed me. I pushed myself up on the grass, feet in water. I kicekd several times, dreatching him in water. I laughed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 12:37 pm

I laughed. "Wow, it's great in here."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 12:39 pm

"Yeah. Nice and cool for a hot summer day." I agreed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 12:41 pm

"So you get to stay here forever? It doesn't sound that bad."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next