The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities

+6
Mandy-Love
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
~>*Alexis*<~
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
10 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 Empty Re: Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 12:45 pm

"I only know two people. What do you think happeneds when there are hurricanes? No parents? If you think it's so great, then go ahead." I huffed, standing up and walking off.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 Empty Re: Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 12:47 pm

"Wait! Anna!" I quickly scrambled out of the water.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 12:49 pm

"Leave me alone," I called back, pulling my hair into a braid and slipping on my sundress.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 SiggyWuhu Island- A Getaway From Life and Responsibilities - Page 12 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 12:50 pm

I winced at her harsh tone. "I'm really sorry if I offended you Anna." i called.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 12:52 pm

"Doesn't matter. All your going to do is leave this island and never come back, go on with your life." I replied.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 1:48 pm

What did I say wrong? "Anna, don't be like that. I'm sorry if I said something wrong."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 1:51 pm

"You think my life is so easy white your life is such a boar. I've never been off this island." I frowned, walking to my biplane and about to lift off.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 1:52 pm

"I didn't mean that!" I cried.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 1:53 pm

"Sure you didn't," I scoffed, flying off.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 1:54 pm

I cringed as the plane flew out of the volcano. I sighed and began climbing out.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 2:04 pm

I frowned and flew back to my island, letting out a sigh and jumping out of my plane, diving into the ocean.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 2:06 pm

[Does she have a cellphone?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 2:09 pm

[yep]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 2:12 pm

[Kay]

Once back to the hotel I texted Anna like crazy

I'm really sorry anna.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 2:18 pm

Anna: Don't call me that
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/16/2010, 2:19 pm

Spencer: Please, forgive me.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/16/2010, 2:20 pm

Anna: Fat chance.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/17/2010, 5:50 pm

Spencer: Please Anna! I really didn't mean it!
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/17/2010, 5:51 pm

Anna: Whatever. Just don't talk to me.

I locked the phone so if he tried to send me another text, it'll send him one saying 'I'm sorry, the resiver has blocked you'.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/17/2010, 5:55 pm

I cringed as I saw the automated message. What have I done?
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/17/2010, 6:03 pm

I was in my room, sitting at the golden foot of my plush bed, my feet swinging back and forth. Eventually, I opened my window and heaved my phone out, watching it crash into the ocean. With that thought, I grazed over to my closet and changed into a simple teal silk pajamas.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/17/2010, 6:09 pm

I moped in my room for a while, staring blankly at the gray sky. Finally, I decided to go swimming so I trudged slowly to the beach. There were few people there and I acknowledged them with a nod. I took of my shirt and plunged into the dark blue water. I swam an easy backstroke when my fingers suddenly brushed against cold metal. I grabbed it and saw it was a phone, completely soaked. It was Anna's phone. I pressed the on button and it feebly sputtered to life, its screen glowing dimly.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/17/2010, 6:28 pm

Rummaging my hands through my top drawer, I pulled out a matching eye mask with two closed eyes on it. 'Don't bother me' it was writter over and between the eyes.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/17/2010, 6:29 pm

[[Anyone wanna RP?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 5/17/2010, 6:41 pm

[What happens now?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next