The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 9 Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by leah_hope92 4/8/2010, 7:09 pm

I sighed, she worried too much.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 9 Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/8/2010, 7:30 pm

I sighed, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "I know I do. But it's good sometimes." I whispered. Ian still looked really pale.

[He should so puke now. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 9 Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 9 SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 9 Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 9 SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 9 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/8/2010, 7:33 pm

Minutes later I was feeling the worst.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/8/2010, 7:42 pm

I wrapped an arm around his torso, murming softly to him. "Are you sure you're alright? You look horrible." As a waitress came around, I turned to her. "Can you bring us a couple of wet towels or something?" She nodded, coming back a few minutes later with three wet towels. I put one on his forehead, hoping it'd lower his temperature. "Where is your mother?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 11:06 am

"Yeah, I'm--" I went running to the trash can. I never knew where my mother was.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 11:13 am

I was next to him as he puked, my hand on his back. "Shhh." I murmured quietly. "Shhh."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 11:20 am

[[Wanna skip to let's say a week after where you get sick?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 11:23 am

[so we're just gonna leave him leaning over a trash can? xD]
[How about we take him upstairs, take care of him for a bit, he gets better, then I puke?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 12:01 pm

[[Yep. I've left a dude like that before. xD jk. Yeah, okay. YOUSTART]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 12:08 pm

[Fine.]

I helped him upright, one arm around his torso. "Come on, let's get back to your house." I said calmly, lying a towel on the back of his neck and replacing the one on his forehead. "I told you you needed to rest, Ian. Come on." I supported him, looking around for his private limo or something.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 12:18 pm

[[Idk how to reply]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 12:20 pm

[Uhm... feeling horrible as I find a limo? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 12:42 pm

I was feeling horrible. Then I found me limo.

[[XD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 12:50 pm

[Nice. xD]

"Shhh." I whispered, opening the limo door. "Leah? Come on." I climbed in as well, my arm around his shoulders as his head slumped to mine. "You'll feel better soon. I promise."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 1:24 pm

"Ugh," I climbed in, not wanting to be icky and sick be tomorrow morning.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 1:32 pm

"You'll feel better soon." I assured him, lying my head on his shoulder. "It's probably just something you ate."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 1:44 pm

"Probabley..." I sighed, needing to go find another trash can.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 1:47 pm

"Shhh. Your hotel isn't that far. You can lie down soon." I assured him quietly. "I know you feel horrible."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 3:00 pm

[[Make you feel sick now!! That sounds so wierd. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 3:04 pm

[I will, I will. Smile]

We got to the hotel quickly, and I half-carried Ian up to his room. "Just lie down." I demanded, grabbing a plastic trash can from the corner and handing it to him. I pulled the blankets up to his chin, then sat next to him, murmuring softly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 4:19 pm

I sat next to the love birds. I better not get sick, especially since we had a chance to find a million dollars.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 4:22 pm

I sighed, hoping he would be okay. And then, completly on impulse, I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Feeling better yet?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 4:27 pm

I shook my head, leaning back over. Did I eat too many chocolate strawberries?
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/9/2010, 4:35 pm

I sighed to myself, holding the trash can in front of his mouth and putting a hand on his back.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/9/2010, 4:52 pm

[[WB]]

"I think I'm just gonna leave..." I said slamming the door. I had a weak stomach.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next