The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History Empty Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 10:46 pm

Maturity: Hmmm... romance. No pregnacies. Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History Icon_biggrin
Fantasy: It's a mystery, and probably could happen.

CAHILL

EKATERINALUCIANJANUSTOMAS

One family of heroes.

One family of villians.

One family of cheaters.

One family of liars.

One family of fame.

But just one family.
Grace Cahill dies,
leaving behind a choice.
A choice that all will have to make.
Take one million and walk away,
or embark on the journey of a lifetime.
Which will you chose?

Five teams begin the races:

Ian and Natalie Kabra- braniac and rich Lucians.

Irina Spasky- experienced Lucian.

Alistair- experienced and rick Ekat.

Holts- strong Tomas.

Dan and Amy Cahill- unknown.

Amanda and Leah Cahill- also unknown.

Who will be

the one for the books?

Or will none of them

come out alive?

Will they find every clue

or die trying?
NONE OF THEM KNOW.

Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 10:47 pm

~*~Reserved~*~
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

~*~Reserved~*~
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

~*~Reserved~*~
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 10:48 pm

~*~Reserved~*~

[Reserve a few and then I'll start.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/1/2010, 10:54 pm

Reserved for awesomeness
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/1/2010, 10:54 pm

Reserved
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 10:58 pm

[Excellent! Where should we start?]

[Also, can I delete the post between the RESERVED's I have?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/1/2010, 11:04 pm

[[I was just going to ask you that. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/1/2010, 11:05 pm

[[Maybe they were in a hurry to the library [Leah and Amanda], and their research falls when they bump into each other?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 11:11 pm

[Yeah, and they become BFF's, and then realize they're both Cahills?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/1/2010, 11:13 pm

[[Sure. Want me to start?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 11:17 pm

[Nu-uh! xD I will.]
[Somehow put Ian into this, please? xD]

I held a book in my hand, and twenty more in my arms as I staggared towards the library. Gyah. Being a bookworm was great, but I hated trying to carry everything back and forth to the library. But it was so totally worth it. All the books were amazing, as usual, and I just had to pick up the sequel. Of all twenty. Just your typical nerdy bookworm girl over here, nothing to see... I thought as I set the books down on a table and started to slide them into the little thingy that I was supposed to.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 11:28 pm

[G2g- reply anyway! Wink]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/1/2010, 11:45 pm

[[Kay! Bye! (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/1/2010, 11:57 pm

I tugged around a few books in my bag. That was now exceptionally heavy. I wasn't exactly a bookworm, but.... I think I liked books. I swung the doors open, as another kid and I bumped into each other. My purse and I flew up, as my books, fun and research, spilled across the old library carpet. I started to pick them up, seeing my papers all over the place.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 4/2/2010, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding color! xD)
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 7:36 am

"Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?" I asked as I started picking up the papers on the floor. "I'm so sorry!" I was neatening them into a stack, but I wasn't exactly sure if they were in the right order. They probably weren't, but whatever. "Here's these, adn here are your books." I glanced down at them, but, since I had read them, gave them back. "I'm sorry!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 9:58 am

"Umm.. yeah..." I hesitated for a quick second, hoping she wouldn't snoop into my research stuff. They were all family books. I hated snoopy people. "Thanks..." I gave a little grin, which was almost pretty seldom. I started to put all the books and papers back into my bag, knowing I could sort them out later.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 10:28 am

"I'm Amanda, by the way." I smiled in her direction, continuing to put books into the slot thingy.
Irina Spasky was in the library, wtaching them suspiciously.
Natalie was also watching them.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 10:34 am

"Leah..." I put my purse back on my shoulder, feeling the feeling we were being watched.
Jonah Wizard came through the door, humming a little catchy tune.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 10:43 am

My mouth hung open. "You-you-you're Jonah Wizard!" I screeched excitedly, giggling. "C-Can I have your autograph?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 10:48 am

"SHHH! You don't wanna get me exposed do you?!" He took out a marker from his pocket, writing his name on her forehead. "There," He wasn't exactly all that nice.
I was jumping up and down. "You're like my favorite singer!! What's that catchy hum you're singing? I haven't ever heard of it before..?" I had already gotten his autograph once. It was in my Jonah Wizard Biography in my bag.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 10:56 am

I giggled, and then my face straightened. "I love acting." I sighed. In reality, I pretty much didn't care about him- I didn't listen to his music and didn't care.

[Ian? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 11:09 am

Well, so I lied. I like Ke$ha WAYY more [she was my favorite singer]. She was rad and awesome. Beat that Jonah!
"I better go..." He said, disappearing strangely as he always did, leaving his books on the counter.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 11:10 am

My phone rang, and I immediatly put it to my ear. "Hello? Oh. Uhm... yes, I'll be there right away." I turned to Leah. "I'm sorry, I have to go. My grandmother just died." I bit my lip and walked out of the library.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next