The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 2:38 pm

[Ian is one of the good Lucians, but Natalie's bad. And Amy and Dan are Lucians and on NAtalie's side.]

I walked into the room, where a video was playing about Grace. I was fighting tears by the end as William explained. One million dollars... or a chance at eternal glory.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 3 Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 3 SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 3 Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 3 SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 2:49 pm

[Leah?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 3:18 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:[Ian is one of the good Lucians, but Natalie's bad. And Amy and Dan are Lucians and on NAtalie's side.]

I walked into the room, where a video was playing about Grace. I was fighting tears by the end as William explained. One million dollars... or a chance at eternal glory.

[[Okay]]

I watched the video, she was a brave girl. I always admired her, and I wanted to learn how to fly as good as her. I just never had the nerve to ask her. Now it was too late.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 3:23 pm

I sneezed into my elbow as people began to choose. "Ian? Leah? Do you guys want to be a team?"
Natalie and Dan had already paired up, and they were walking towards Amy. "Team?" they asked.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 3:58 pm

"Team.." Amy grinned with a smile.

"Ooo! Yeah!" I replied as Ian, just shrugged with a, "Why not?" [
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 7:10 pm

"Okay." I was still in a depressed state, and I handed my papers to Ian. "Want to turn them in?" My voice was a monotone.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/3/2010, 11:49 am

"Umm.. yeah... sure...." Ian was really clueless in what to say, but slowly grabbed the papers, and turned them in. He knew there wasn't much in it for him.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/3/2010, 7:58 pm

[Okay, Leah, I think we're failing at this. We're so totally not doing it right. Want to start over and play the charries right?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/3/2010, 8:00 pm

[[I say we do, and make it more adventure-y]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/3/2010, 9:11 pm

[Okay. Smile]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 9:25 am

[[So now that we are re-starting, where should we start at?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/4/2010, 12:37 pm

[Hmm... let's be twins, and start at some random point in our lives.]

[How old are Natalie and Ian?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 12:49 pm

[[Okay. so we can be twins]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 12:50 pm

[[I don't know the exact age, I do know Ian in older than Natalie by three or four years though.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/4/2010, 12:54 pm

['Kayz. Hmm... where should we start?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 12:58 pm

[[Maybe at a airport? And they're going to find out about Nessie?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/4/2010, 1:09 pm

[Nellie, you mean.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 1:29 pm

[[Nope. Loch Ness Monster. Though we should probabley go with the order of the missions...]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/4/2010, 1:50 pm

[Let's start at the beginning of the first book.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 1:54 pm

[[Mmkay. You start? I kinda forgot how the first went, so I'll just kinda go along. lol I forget easily. xP]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/4/2010, 2:00 pm

[Uhm... wanna start with school?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 2:40 pm

[[Sure. (:\\
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/4/2010, 2:47 pm

[YOUSTART]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 3:47 pm

[[OKAY xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/4/2010, 3:48 pm

[*waits*]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next