The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep

+6
leah_hope92
Novastare
<3--[Emily]--<<
Mandy-Love
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
4everme4everbeauty
10 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 17 Empty Re: ~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 7:15 pm

Felix made his way through the castle doors and up the stairs. I noticed Nightmare coming from below, where he wasn't sure what was down there. He sighed and bowed, waiting for release from the bow. "I just came to say that I am okay and that I will bring back recruits for you my lord. Oh and if you hear bad reports about the things that went on during the storm, blame me. Rinna's sister had nothing to do with it, she was simply looking after me. I was growing stupid, but she taught me to be a real fear." He stated, kneeling before the king of nightmare rift.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 17 Empty Re: ~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/15/2010, 7:35 pm

"You can stop bowing you stupid boy." I said "A Fear bows to no one, not even his king. You should know that from Isilee teaching you!" I growled. "Never mind. You said you would bring back Rinna. Where is she?" I asked, tapping my fingers impatiently on the arm of my chair.

We reached Rinna and Taylorn. Hope got to work.

I waved the herbs over Rinna's face, she gasped as her eyes shot open and she screamed "Shh, it's just me Rinna. Calm yourself. I'll have you well in no time." I said in a soothing tone. I gave her the liquid and she coughed, but soon she was able to stand. All her injuries gone.

"Where's Felix?" was the first thing I said after Hope cured me. I looked around, Hope, Isilee, and Taylorn were here, but where was Felix. The first thing that came to my mind was he was dead, I slumped down onto the floor and placed my face in my hands and sobbed.

"Rinna, he's not dead." I rolled my eyes "Then where is he!" Rinna cried. I sighed, I wouldn't tell her he forgot.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 17 Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 17 Siggy
~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 17 Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 17 Siggy
~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 17 Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/23/2010, 1:20 pm

(( Anybody there? -echo- I hate being alone on RPs it gets scary. And that's why- -hears creepy noise- Ahhh! -runs away- ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 17 Siggy~King of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/23/2010, 2:07 pm

[Lol Lauren. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/23/2010, 5:05 pm

Felix felt a cold anger burn in his mouth, he didn't know why. He rose to his feet and nodded in agreement, even though his mind questioned it. He sighed and looked away for a moment. "I am not sure at the moment, she slipped out of my hands and I haven't seen her since." He said, glancing to look at nightmare's expression.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/25/2010, 12:45 pm

I wasn't pleased with Felix "You may go." I said to him with patient tone. Even though he had failed to bring Rinna back the first time this was still quite amusing "Oh, and make sure you get Rinna before you come back again, other wise you won't be so lucky as the Queen and her daughter." I grinned waving my hand to open the door.

"Rinna, Felix ... Forgot about what happened. I didn't have the right-" I stopped when I saw just what I had needed to bring Felix's full memory back growing through a crack in the ground "It's hard to believe but this only grows in Nightmare Rift." I said picking it "We need to find Felix, it could take days for him to fully remember, and it only takes seconds to start a war." I said "Rinna I need you to try and get him back to the castle as soon as possible."

"All right." I nodded and stood, I almost lost my balance at first but I was OK. I left the tunnel and scanned near by for Felix. I didn't see him so I kept walking.

"As for you Isilee, well, I guess you aren't needed here anymore." I sighed, she was after all a Fear and not likely to help us.

"You got that right," I said walking off towards the castle.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/25/2010, 6:33 pm

Felix nodded and then walked out. He almost slammed the door behind him, but he left that in. Felix sighed and walked out of the castle, he spotted Rinna looking for something. He really, for some reason, didn't feel like turning her. However, he would be in trouble if he didn't. He brushed his hair with his hands and then started toward her. Suddenly, almost in front of her, he stopped. His heart beat hard, he didn't know why. He put his hand to his chest and tried to breath. This feeling was hard to swallow, something stopped him from opening his mouth. He simply stood before her, holding his hand to his heart.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/26/2010, 12:20 am

"Felix!" I said as I saw him standing there. He looked like he couldn't breath "Felix, breathe!" I said going up and shaking him "Come on you need to come with me." I said taking his arm. Just then I saw Isilee pass by "Isi!" I called.

I rolled my eyes "Oh how I hate having been trained by Lucette!" I grumbled as I walked over "You owe me!" I growled as I grabbed Felix's arm to help Rinna lead him back to Dream Oasis's castle "I'm so dead after this." I whispered under my breath.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/26/2010, 12:28 am

Felix snapped back, he felt odd, but he let them take him. He fallowed, not knowing what he was thinking anymore. His mind was lost in time it seemed, and his thought drifted to the real life. As if, trying, hoping, he could pull his memory from before. However, all he could do was feel.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 7/11/2010, 6:11 pm

We finally arrived at the castle, Hope was waiting for us "Good you've got him!" She smiled "Now what do we do?" I asked looking at Felix, he seemed to be in a daze "Have him drink this." Hope handed me a bottle, it was full of clear liquid, it smelled like grass "Is this-" "Liquid memories, yes." Hope nodded. I smiled, I handed it to Felix "Drink this!" I said, hoping it would work.

"Wow, very inventive with a name that brings back your memories." I sighed, rolling my eyes.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17