The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erille's Freewrites

3 posters

Go down

Erille's Freewrites Empty Erille's Freewrites

Post by Erille 5/21/2010, 6:47 pm

FreeWrites

# 1
Blue Lotus
Based off of:
Selene Hime wrote:Blue Lotus.
Blue Lotus Starting Date: May 21st 2010
Blue Lotus Ending Date: May 21st 2010

Blue Lotus:

I hate my life. Don't even call me emo because I'm not. I just hate my life. I might wear black and have a navel piercing, but I'm not emo. So get over it!
I'm just different. For one, I'm okay with not having friends. Secondly, I hate cheerleaders. Cheering isn't going to help your basketball team win. Just make them pressured. And thirdly, I hate surprises. And now we can go back to the whole "I hate my life thing" because my life was ruined by one, little surprise. That's an understatment. I mean, a big surprise. Yeah, that's better.
It started on Sunday afternoon when I went into the forest to "think." Usually when I "think" I just go off and disappear for a few hours to be mad or practice archery on trees. I usually pretend that the trees are people I hate.
But on that afternoon I only brought my bow and some arrows, hoping to find some unlucky tree. But I stumbled upon a secret. As I flung my arrows at an oak tree, some leaves crunched behind me. I flinched and quick as lightning, turned around to see nothing. But I kept up my guard.
Suddenly a figure of shadows burst out of the trees. I screamed like a girl. That isn't saying much since I am technically a girl. The shadow ran over to me and tackled me to the ground.
It put it's hand over my mouth and stifled my screams. I bit down on it's fingers and the figure yelled out in pain.
I jumped to my feet and using my six months of karate training, kicked my leg over my head and hit the figure square in the head. The figure fell to the ground and I went right beside them.
"Who are you?" I growled through quenched teeth. The figure groaned and said, "Calm down, it's just me." I recognized the voice at once. I put out my hand and Lotus grabbed it.
"What are you doing here?" I asked. "And why'd you tackled me?" I frowned. Lotus scowled and sighed. I wouldn't of had to tackle you if you hadn't screamed. You know what would happen if we were discovered." She wiped her hair out of her eyes and I finally saw the scar.
I sighed and said with a dramatic pause, "Well. We can't keep it from each other any longer." Lotus nodded in agreement.
"But the Humans. What will we do then?"
"I don't know."
We looked at each other and knew the truth was locked in each other's eyes.
"Tomorrow," I said, "we show the world who we really are." Lotus nodded and she picked up by bow and arrows.
"Might as well go now. You know they'll kill us when they find out." I knew that to be true. So we gathered my things and walked together to our deaths.

# 2
The End
Based off of:
Hahaha818 wrote:Anxiously, she looked around her and saw that she was surrounded.
The End Starting Date: May 22nd 2010
The End Ending Date: May 22nd 2010

The End:

Rinne jumped down from the top of the Washington Monument at five-hundred miles per hour. Touching the pavement with her hand, Rinne jumped back up to her feet running and tried to outdo her pursuer. She could fell the pounding footsteps behind her. Nothing was more scary. That hollow sound filled Rinne with dread but she kept running. Cars blurred beside her as she started onto Route 66. The pursuer was still behind her.
"No!" Rinne screamed. It sounded like a falcon that was enraged. Rinne could feel her energy weakening. She couldn't stay in this host for very long. Eventually it would incinerate her. she had to find a new host. And fast. Before they caught her . . . No. She couldn't even think of that. Suddenly Rinne saw Ohio up ahead. She jumped high into the air and jumped onto the top of a SUV. The top dented a little but otherwise the veichle kept moving. Rinne hoped the humans hadn't noticed her. They wouldn't be very happy if somebody left a dent in their roof. Especially if they had found out it had been caused by a thirty foot jump.
She looked back and the hideous face of Dokki looked at her. He had a look on his face that read a look of frustration and appeal. Without even reading his mind, Rinne knew what he was thinking.
Kill the Young Goddess. Rinne shuddered at that thought. Suddenly a overhanging tree came up ahead. Rinne only had time to stare blankly at it until it knocked her off the car and into the nearby brush. Rinne's body ached. Her muscles felt like curling up and being weak. But Rinne couldn't afford to be weak. She tried to pull herself up. Her arms gave out from under her though and she lay in the dirt waiting for her fate to come. Suddenly a hand reached through the bushes. Rinne must have been blind. She took the hand and it pulled her up and out of the plants even though every bone in her body protested. When she looked into the face of theperson who had rescued her, she saw only Dokki. "No!" Rinne yelled. she pulled against the hand but it's grip only tightened. "No!" Rinne started to cry. She wasn't meant to die now.
Suddenly the rest of them emerged from the trees. Their black cloaks made it impossible to see their faces. "You found her, Dokki." A voice said from under the biggest cloak. Dokki nodded and tightened his grip on Rinne. "How could you?" Rinne screamed. "We were friends, Dokki!"
Dokki looked away from Rinne. "We aren't any more." The cloaked people moved forward. Anxiously, she looked around her and saw that she was surrounded. The biggest cloaked figure moved his hand out of his cloak. It held a curved sword. Rinne's eyes flickered in sight of the weapon. Dokki's grip tightened until Rinne felt like her cirulation was being cut off.
The cloaked figure spoke. "Die now, Young Goddess." And then he raised the sword.

# 3
Never Trust
Based off of:
amrgirl wrote:I put my trust in him, and now it's going to kill us all.
Never Trust Starting Date: May 22nd
Never Trust Ending Date:

Never Trust:

If I had asked you how I saw my high school graduation before I meet Ray, I would've said happy and a sense of relief. Not a since of dread of foreshadowing like I feel now. I hate it but for some reason, I can't escape it. Only Ray knows why. And he's dead.
When I ran out into tthe forest I never expected to see Ray. The one who would fix my problems. The one who would help me. I was just mad again at my parents. I was seventeen and they wouldn't get me a Blackbeyy Curve (c). You might be thinking, "You're seventeen. Just go buy a phone by yourself!" I would. But as soon as my parents saw it they would take it and smash it to pieces. I couldn't spend three-hundred dollars on something that would just be destroyed. So I ran into the forest and meet Ray. At first I thought he was just a shadow or a trick of the light. But as soon as he walked up to me and stared into my eyes, that I realized he was real. And it was love at first sight. I stared at him too. And that is how the end of the world started. We trusted each other.
He showed me his world and I showed him mine. He took me to his favorite spot and I told him this forest was my favorite.
But then . . . but even now, I can't trust him.
It all started when he finally took me to meet his parents. Ray and I walked in the misty darkness of the forest. It almost comforted me. The darkness. But then remembered all the horror movies that took place in the forest and snapped out of my dream state. Ray had stopped moving. He stared straight ahead into a tree. I watched as he walked forward and touched the tree. I was temporarily knocked out. When I woke up, me and Ray were in a new world. It was dark and misty and the trees were all dead and black. I was filled with shock. How could this be Ray's world?
I didn't have time to as before something attacked me and bit my arm. I screamed in agony. The wolf that had attacked my arm was holding on tight.
"I'm so sorry." Ray whispered. And then everything went black.
And these were my exact last thoughts: I put my trust in him, and now it's going to kill us all.

I put my trust in him, and now it's going to kill us all

Last edited by Erille on 6/3/2010, 3:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Erille
Erille
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Erille's Freewrites Empty Re: Erille's Freewrites

Post by shadowsowner888 5/21/2010, 9:34 pm

:3 Oh my gosh, that's so cool! I love it!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Erille's Freewrites 1312Erille's Freewrites 2412Erille's Freewrites 3349Erille's Freewrites 3548Erille's Freewrites 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney 5/28/2010, 7:22 pm

oh wow i like how all the endings leave you choosing pretty much deciding what happend
Courtney
Courtney
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down