The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one

+6
shadowsowner888
rattyjol
Noah the Flood
Cyn431
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
FOREIGN?!
10 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Empty Re: [FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one

Post by Sharkbait 7/4/2010, 11:08 pm

((Fine XP))

((I guess I'll start with Twarr too xD))

Shi yawned, bored. She stretched her wings, soaring into the human world.

Kanji was making card houses. (Whatever you call them-OMGTHEREAREFIREWORKSRIGHTOUTSIDEMYHOUSE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 1589[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Empty Re: [FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 11:21 pm

Mori Asa
Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness

☜☝☟☞
Angel bit her lip, looking down at the notebook. What should she do? What would happen if she just put it away and didn't write in it? Would the Shinigami come after her? She couldn't give it back to him, because if she did he would just give it to someone else, probably someone who would actually use it, and then who knew what would happen? No, she couldn't let anyone else get their hands on it... It was too dangerous. Too much of a temptation. The power to kill without ever going near the person... People would die for that power. Angel was sure some of them already had.
☜☝☟☞
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
ooc:
lyrics: How To Save A Life by The Fray
template: by me
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 7/4/2010, 11:36 pm

Sharkbait wrote:((Yeah, wait a sec....))

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 2dkzjn7

Drop the ball, watch it fall far below
Suck you in, hold your breath
The undertow creeps in slow

Shi sighed, seeing a Death note in the hands of a human. He hated them so. Come to think of it, where was her's?
((Mayybe...she finds it? xDD That would be an epic fail on Shi's part xDDD))

Everyone owns a gun deep inside

It's just a matter of how much you let it slide

ooc - I'm feeling lazy xDD
template - Currently SealoIMEANSHARKBAITHOOHAHA, but shall be changed later Dx
lyrics - Hurt by Thousand Foot Krutch
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 1589[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/5/2010, 12:01 am

(...I thought Angel was RPing with Kanji?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 7/5/2010, 12:19 am

((Wait....what-who-wha-AAAHH! THIS is what I get for RPing on five different threads =_= Can you start? Well, actually, I gotta go plot to convince my dad to let us foster this little puppy with a deformed left leg....so...yeah xD))
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/5/2010, 12:29 am

(I already did... -points up-

Okay, bye. Good luck. cheesy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/5/2010, 12:19 pm

Sharkbait wrote:Shi yawned, bored. She stretched her wings, soaring into the human world.

I sighed and walked down the street towards my house,
my left eye hidden by hair, as usual. I wondered if maybe
I would have time to write a story today. Without my parents
knowing of course. If they knew what my mind was like, I would
be gro unded 'til I was 45. I sighed and sat on the curb, pulling out
my little dark blue notebook. I started scribbling random freewrites in
it, hoping to find one that flowed with my way of writing, so I could maybe
continue it. But.....that was a mere hope. Most of my stories never finished, and
were forgotten in a few months, weeks, or even a years time. I sighed, and closed the notebook.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Siggy [FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Siggy [FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Siggy [FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/5/2010, 8:46 pm

(( Cool! The roleplay is featured! Thats so awesome! Sorry I haven't been on!! I know I need to reply to Twarry and Ratty I believe, who else? ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/12/2010, 2:08 pm

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 5fjek3

If everyone cared ~ And nobody cried
~~~~~
If everyone loved ~ And nobody lied
-----Takuma just couldn’t do it anymore; by now his facial expression was utterly bored, and he couldn’t have changed it then if he’d even wanted to. It had to be horrible for his reputation as the manager - he was supposed to be a model employee, for crying out loud - but he just didn’t care. Let the others act the same if they wanted. It was almost expected, after having to endure so much of the Twihards.
-----When a new girl stepped up to the ticket counter, Takuma found himself unable to do anything but eye her with speculation. Hmm . . . no Twilight shirt, at least, he noticed. That’s a good sign, right? Though it really doesn’t mean anything . . . just greet her already.
-----"Good afternoon,” Takuma greated her, his voice only slightly less unwelcoming than his expression. “A ticket for one? To Eclipse, I’m guessing?

If everyone shared ~ And swallowed their pride
~~~~~
Then we’d see the day When nobody died

based on Touta Matsuda
lyrics If Everyone Cared, Nickelback
fonts Old London, Georgia, Trebuchet MS
credit King Shadow, aka yours truly
ooc Hi. xD

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 1312[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 2412[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 3349[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 3548[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/13/2010, 8:45 pm

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Accola7

been there done that messed around i'm having fun don't put
me down i'll break away from something more i'll never let you
sweep me off my feet i'm not turned off from love 'til it's cheaP

Twarry smiled, and shook her head.
"I'm not really a Twilight fan. One ticket for Toy Story 3, please."
She said, and at the mention of Twilight, she gestured to a squealing girl to her right.
He must be fed up with all the Twilighters coming in here.
She inferred, and mentally shrugged her shoulders.

ooc: Hai. x3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . mood: thoughtful
lyric: Bulletproof by La Roux . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. credit: Cyn

Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Siggy [FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Siggy [FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Siggy [FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/14/2010, 11:21 am

~~~~~
-----Hearing those words was like a little slice of heaven. Takuma suddenly stood up straight, staring at this girl with widened eyes. Woah . . . "Th - that's fantastic! Yes - here's that ticket!" He pulled the slip of paper out and handed it to her, a grin spreading across his face. "I think this is the best moment of my life!" He couldn't believe his luck. How could this non-Twilighter have come around right at the exact moment he needed her to?! It was very impressive of the universe, very impressive for sure.

~~~~~

based on Touta Matsuda
ooc You know, this has nothing to do with anything, but I really need to thank you for putting those links in your signature. :3 They made my life.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 1312[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 2412[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 3349[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 3548[FEAT] WAMMY'S HOUSE • • • chapter one - Page 16 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/20/2010, 12:32 pm

Twarry raised one eye brow slightly but smiled with him anyways.
"Well, um...take care! "
Was all she could think of to say before heading into the movie theater with a bag
of popcorn and a small Iced Tea in hand.
That was a little odd.
She thought, but shrugged and sat down in the middle of the movie theater, getting
the best seat. She sighed and settled down, putting the drink in the cupholder and the
popcorn on her lap.

ooc: Sorry for not replying, but I did
not know you replied. xP Oh, and um,
your welcome. xD
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . mood: happy

Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/25/2010, 9:36 pm

(Wow, this thread is dead. -_-)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/25/2010, 9:44 pm

(Yeah...)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 10:40 pm

((I'm sorry. D: This is what happens when I get over-worked and can't reply immediately . . . I'll try and have a reply before Twig gets converted.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/25/2010, 11:08 pm

(Sorry, this is always my fault, I'll try and post soon. Sometimes I'm just not motivated too, so sorry!
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:49 pm

~~~~~
-----It only took a snap decision, really: Takuma decided that he would join her for the show. He glanced around . . . there were plenty of other employers, and the lines weren’t too long . . . so he figured he could creep out for a while without causing a riot.
-----"Cover for me,” he told the employer next to him, already halfway out of the ticket booth. He didn’t waste time with snacks or drinks or anything - he wasn’t one of those traditional lets-have-popcorn-every-movie people - he just made his way down the hall of theaters to the one where Toy Story was playing.
-----I hope she doesn’t think I’m stalking her or anything, Takuma suddenly reflected, but he pushed the thought off with a small chuckle. If she had any objections to him following her in, he’d just find a different place to sit, as simple as that. The one thing he couldn’t answer was why he felt the urge to come after her in the first place . . . maybe he wanted to actually get to know this girl, seeing as she was practically the only girl in the world who didn’t like Twilight? Or maybe he was just bored . . . either way, it was no regrets now. Takuma opened the doors and made his way into the dark theater.
-----It took him just a moment before he spotted her - at the best seat in the theater. Takuma found himself impressed once again by this girl’s good judgment. He walked forward with all confidence in his step, but rapidly slowed as he approached Twarry’s aisle. Huh . . . is this really such a good idea? Takuma almost stopped right there to head back to working, but he finally forced himself to walk over to her.
-----"Hi,” he murmured, sheepishly grinning. “Do you mind if I sit by you?

~~~~~

based on Touta Matsuda
ooc Lolol, yeah, Takuma’s a stalker. x)

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/26/2010, 4:16 pm

Twarry looked to her right, and saw the movie theater guy.
"No, I don’t."
She said back to him, smiling. Her thoughts wandered to why he wou
ld sit beside her, of all people.
Why does it matter so much to you?
Her conscience spoke, and she bit her lip.
Why does it matter so much?
She then made a mental note to hit her head on the headboard of her
bed when she got home.
Twarry then shook off the thoughts and got comfortable in her seat, which
was pretty easy as the cushions were very soft.

ooc: For some reason, I was cackling while
reading your post. xD
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . mood: thinking...

Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16