The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea Sand Island

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sea Sand Island - Page 3 Empty Re: Sea Sand Island

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 4:37 pm

[I put 'don't post for a second' so I can show you you can delete posts. But now I can't. Razz]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 4:38 pm

[Can Ali own the Cloud 9 hotel, The Luau – a Hawaiian grill, and Sandy Feet Café – a coffee shop?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Sea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 4:39 pm

(Oh...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Sea Sand Island - Page 3 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 4:40 pm

"Oh, really?" I asked, looking around. "I'm the only one else on the island. Who tells you where your room is?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Sea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 SiggySea Sand Island - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 4:40 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:I wrinkled my nose with a disgusted look as I realized I had gotten that mail.... again. I tossed over to the counter, not even bothering to neatly put it on the counter. It was probabley some crap that belonged in the trash. I sighed, mom and I had been talking about my future career. I had my heart set on being a cardiovascular surgeon, and I already knew I was going to Harvard. Today was one of those lazy Saturdays where you would just lay around and watch TV and be lazy-- not me. I was always busy, going somewhere or another. In two hours I had to go to practice for just one of the sports I was in. Sometimes I wished I wasn't the rich, beautiful & smart girl everyone thought I was. No, it was much harder than that. Being rich, sometimes you only have tag-alongs who like you for your money. Already ready to go, I decided I had enough time to put on some "I Do" nail polish. I also was the only one with a Goldstriker 3GS iPhone, and Luvaglio laptop.
After waking through the door and practice, my mom had opened my mail. "But hun, it has so many activities! You'd lo--" I just had to cut her off, I had to. "I would hate it. It's probabley some scam. And you know it." I frowned, giving her a look as if I was saying, 'we both know it would be a scam. Duh.'. "Just go, and enjoy yourself. Please," I always felt like this, she would make me feel obligated. "Fine." I snatched the letter, going to look it up on my laptop.
I admit it, my mom pursuaded me. Though, I still don't get how. I arrived on a private jet, Boeing. My father named it. But anyhow, 47 million dollars right there. It was luxurious, that's for sure. It didn't seem that bad of an island for now... but I'll just have to see.

[Reply, Mandy?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 4:45 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Oh, really?" I asked, looking around. "I'm the only one else on the island. Who tells you where your room is?" I asked.

"Yourself..." I laughed. "You can pick your own room, so I chose the best one. Make sense?" I smiled, flicking away my hair once again.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 4:49 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote:I wrinkled my nose with a disgusted look as I realized I had gotten that mail.... again. I tossed over to the counter, not even bothering to neatly put it on the counter. It was probabley some crap that belonged in the trash. I sighed, mom and I had been talking about my future career. I had my heart set on being a cardiovascular surgeon, and I already knew I was going to Harvard. Today was one of those lazy Saturdays where you would just lay around and watch TV and be lazy-- not me. I was always busy, going somewhere or another. In two hours I had to go to practice for just one of the sports I was in. Sometimes I wished I wasn't the rich, beautiful & smart girl everyone thought I was. No, it was much harder than that. Being rich, sometimes you only have tag-alongs who like you for your money. Already ready to go, I decided I had enough time to put on some "I Do" nail polish. I also was the only one with a Goldstriker 3GS iPhone, and Luvaglio laptop.
After waking through the door and practice, my mom had opened my mail. "But hun, it has so many activities! You'd lo--" I just had to cut her off, I had to. "I would hate it. It's probabley some scam. And you know it." I frowned, giving her a look as if I was saying, 'we both know it would be a scam. Duh.'. "Just go, and enjoy yourself. Please," I always felt like this, she would make me feel obligated. "Fine." I snatched the letter, going to look it up on my laptop.
I admit it, my mom pursuaded me. Though, I still don't get how. I arrived on a private jet, Boeing. My father named it. But anyhow, 47 million dollars right there. It was luxurious, that's for sure. It didn't seem that bad of an island for now... but I'll just have to see.

[Reply, Mandy?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 4:50 pm

I laughed. "Looks like I'm staying in your room with you," I smirked, tugging my suitcases along.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 5:55 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:

[Reply, Mandy?]

I walked down the beach, stepping on sea shells and dried up seaweed. This island was pretty cool, but I felt lonely. There wern't many people on this island just yet. I mean, once word got out about this place, it was bound to be completely packed. So it was probably better I was here early. But, I still wanted somebody to hang out with.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 5:58 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I laughed. "Looks like I'm staying in your room with you," I smirked, tugging my suitcases along.

"Cool..." I smiled back. "Do you need any help with that?" I asked, motioning towards her suitcases. She had a lot of luggage. "What did you pack, your entire bedroom?" I joked. The bedroom I stayed in wouldn't fit in those though.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 6:00 pm

"Shut up," I laughed, elbowing him in the ribs. "I only have two," I joked. "And trust me, you don't want me to pack my whole room." I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 6:09 pm

Mandy-Love wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote:

[Reply, Mandy?]

I walked down the beach, stepping on sea shells and dried up seaweed. This island was pretty cool, but I felt lonely. There wern't many people on this island just yet. I mean, once word got out about this place, it was bound to be completely packed. So it was probably better I was here early. But, I still wanted somebody to hang out with.

I stepped off the private jet, dipping my sunglasses. I put it on top of my head, seeing another guy. "Hi.." I smiled my mega watt smile, the charms of my Tiffany bracelet dangling.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/12/2010, 6:19 pm

[Im joining!]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Sea Sand Island - Page 3 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 6:19 pm

[When you do, RP, Emffers?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 6:20 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Shut up," I laughed, elbowing him in the ribs. "I only have two," I joked. "And trust me, you don't want me to pack my whole room." I smirked.

"You're right..." I nodded. "I didn't want you to do that..." I laughed.
"So, what do you want to know about this place?"
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 6:20 pm

[Yay Emmo!)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 6:24 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
Mandy-Love wrote:
leah_hope92 wrote:

[Reply, Mandy?]

I stepped off the private jet, dipping my sunglasses. I put it on top of my head, seeing another guy. "Hi.." I smiled my mega watt smile, the charms of my Tiffany bracelet dangling.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 6:28 pm

"Nothing really," I smiled. "Except when are we going water skiing?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 6:33 pm

"Wkae boarding..." I corrected. "Umm, after we drop off your stuff..." I smiled.
---
"Hey..." I smiled, flicking my hair from my eyes.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 6:37 pm

I smiled and placed my suitcases on my bed. "Ready. Let me just get changed." I smiled, taking my Jersey, Cartoon design, Rear hook-and-eye closure, Lined interior bikini, swarovski crystals on the outer rim, and with small pink hearts. I walked into the bathroom, changed, and came back out, my hair in a bun. "Ready?" I asked, grabbing a towel, Gucci sunglasses, and matching flipflops.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 6:48 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:I smiled and placed my suitcases on my bed. "Ready. Let me just get changed." I smiled, taking my Jersey, Cartoon design, Rear hook-and-eye closure, Lined interior bikini, swarovski crystals on the outer rim, and with small pink hearts. I walked into the bathroom, changed, and came back out, my hair in a bun. "Ready?" I asked, grabbing a towel, Gucci sunglasses, and matching flipflops.

"Totally..." I nodded, checking her out. I myself had on a pair of swim trunks already, so when I got to the beach I just had to take off my shirt.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 7:21 pm

Mandy-Love wrote:"Wkae boarding..." I corrected. "Umm, after we drop off your stuff..." I smiled.
---
"Hey..." I smiled, flicking my hair from my eyes.

"I'm Isabelle." I gave a friendly smile, trying to show that we could be friends. I was supposed to supposably own a hotel here. Hm, I should open a boutique here with clothes, and maybe a furniture store, and of course, a spa.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 7:22 pm

Following him to the beach, I laied out my towel and applied sunscreen on my arms and legs. "Alright, where do we get a boat or whatever?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 7:23 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Can Ali own the Cloud 9 hotel, The Luau – a Hawaiian grill, and Sandy Feet Café – a coffee shop?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 7:23 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Can Ali own the Cloud 9 hotel, The Luau – a Hawaiian grill, and Sandy Feet Café – a coffee shop?]

(She can own one of those... Smile)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next