The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications)

+3
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Dark Fairytales
Novastare
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which plot?

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Left1060%PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Right10 60% 
[ 3 ]
PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Left1020%PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Right10 20% 
[ 1 ]
PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Left1020%PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Right10 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Empty PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications)

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 12:45 pm

I'm looking for some awesome roleplay partners to do an animal roleplay. My favorite genres for animals, and few humans, are-

Deer,
Wolves,
Street dogs,
Dogs in the wild,
Cats and dogs in the wild,
Original plots,

Animes-

Ginga dentsuda(Sp?) weed,
Wolf's rain,
Perhaps, fruits basket,
Nyan koi (Just the idea of the curse)
Darker than black (Haven't finished the anime yet though)
Blood+

((I'm open to other ideas so please fill out form. Smile ))

Nickname:
Elite or simi-elite?: Which do you prefer?
Favorite genres:
Ideas:

Mine-

Nickname: Nova,
Elite, I would like to push myself.
I just posted them. Very Happy
Hmm, I'm more of waiting for others, before I post my ideas.

Plots-

1:
Spoiler:

2:

Spoiler:

3:

Spoiler:

Top voted- 1;

Last edited by Novastare on 6/17/2010, 11:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Empty Re: PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications)

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 12:45 pm

Wow, I messed up the title. rainy
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Empty Re: PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications)

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/15/2010, 2:08 pm

Nickname: Eve or Klaebendae

Probably semi but I can try for elite

I usually do human genres, but on WI I would almost always do dogs. I don't mind what kind of dogs, however

I don't happen to have any ideas at the moment, so I will leave that to you =]
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) DN41
PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 2:33 pm

Accepted, Very Happy Awesome! Hmm, right now I'm just wondering what genre, then I can try and come up with a plot. I've been watching a lot of anime and that gives me inspiration. I really want to watch princess mononoke, thats what I'm looking for now. I'm finishing darker than black as well.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 3:28 pm

Hmm, here's one plot that I came up with. It's Wolves/Street dogs. With a few humans. I'll make some more, just wanted to share this one. What do you think? Keep it in mind, trash it, love it, hate it? What do you think?

Spoiler:
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/15/2010, 6:19 pm

Nickname: Twarry
Elite or simi-elite?: Semi. :3
Favorite genres: I have no idea what creature(animal/human), but I prefer fantasy things. They're easier to work with for my brain.
Ideas: Not sure.....what do you want to do?
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/15/2010, 6:26 pm

Nickname:Scoobi or Scoobs
Elite or simi-elite?: Which do you prefer?Simi-elite
Favorite genres:Vampire, werewolf, etc.
Ideas:None right now Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 7:05 pm

Both accepted. Hmm, yeah fantasy and werewolves are good genres. It leaves me thinking..... I really want to do canine instead of human, but I'm still deciding. I have a bunch of humanoid roleplays, but no canine or feline or animal roleplays so thats what I'm leaning for.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/15/2010, 7:22 pm

I like that plot ! We should definately do that one.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) DN41
PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/15/2010, 7:34 pm

So we'll do canines, then? :3
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Siggy PRP, looking for four or five simi to elite roleplayers. (Closed for applications) Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 7:41 pm

If thats alright with everyone? If it's a deep pain for some people to roleplay animals, and I know sometimes it is, I can change that plot up a bit or create a new one. I'm going to have a go at another plot as well.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 7:51 pm

I get this one from a bit of darker than black because I like that idea.
Spoiler:
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/15/2010, 8:05 pm

Oooh, Nova. That's a really good idea.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 8:12 pm

Thanks Twarry!! I can try my hand at another in a bit. Just to give us some options.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/15/2010, 8:13 pm

Okay. *sits and waits*
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 8:25 pm

Hmmm, this one isn't that great.... I could make a cattle/wolf or cattle/dog roleplay, but I don't know if anyone would be interested.

Spoiler:
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/15/2010, 8:28 pm

I still like the first idea. nod
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/15/2010, 8:30 pm

Yeah, we can vote now. Smile And if you like a certain genre, I can try and come up with a plot based on that. The first is my favorite too,

First: 2
Second: 0
Third: 0
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/16/2010, 5:52 pm

Hmm, i suppose i'll have to wait for votes before we start.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/16/2010, 6:13 pm

1st Smile
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/16/2010, 7:14 pm

First: 3
Second; 0
third; 0

Okay, i'm going to update the title. We still have two spots open, but we can start if nobody posts today.

I'm not even going to put the third one, because it's kind of not that great. If anyone else has ideas, you can post them. Smile I'll try another one real fast, it's based on jungle book a bit.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/16/2010, 7:33 pm

Spoiler:
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/17/2010, 9:05 pm

Nickname: Bee
Elite or simi-elite?: Which do you prefer? Semi-elite
Favorite genres: Fantasy, historical fiction
Ideas: None...

I like 3
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 6/17/2010, 9:14 pm

Nickname: Sun
Elite or simi-elite?: Which do you prefer?: Semi Elite ( I have writers block )
Favorite genres: Fantasy, Animals
Ideas: Uhh . . . nope.

I like Plot 1 . . . Smile
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/17/2010, 11:06 pm

Both accepted, now we are ready. I suppose plot 1 is winning. Smile So, should I name the clans or should we all?
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next