The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+4
rattyjol
littletoes101
Aven
shadowsowner888
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by littletoes101 7/11/2010, 1:43 pm

[Sure!]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by Aven 7/11/2010, 1:57 pm

(Kay)

(R) Dappledfur stretched, getting up out of her moss nest and padding out of the nursery to stretch her legs. She now wasn't afraid of Swallowkit being taken away, so she would be able to play freely.

Swallowkit pranced about outside, giggling and fluttering her wings, which had grown about twice their size.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/11/2010, 1:58 pm

Leafpaw watched Swallowkit play. He smiled at her. "I wish I had wings," he sighed.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/11/2010, 2:02 pm

(R) Dappledfur sat next to Leafpaw. "It's alright," she mewed, watching her kit play.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/11/2010, 2:04 pm

Leafpaw looked around. "There aren't any other kits are there?" he asked.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/12/2010, 10:40 pm

(R) Dappledfur shrugged. "There are...they just aren't out much, I guess."
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/12/2010, 10:51 pm

"Oh." Leafpaw's tail twitched curiously.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/13/2010, 1:47 pm

(R) Dappledfur watched Swallowkit.

Swallowkit bounced around, fluttering her wings.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/13/2010, 4:31 pm

Leafpaw smiled at the young kitten.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/13/2010, 5:32 pm

(R) Swallowkit came over, stood still for a moment, then pawed at Leafpaw's ears.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/13/2010, 5:57 pm

Leafpaw growled playfully and licked at her ears.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/13/2010, 9:02 pm

(R) Swallowkit playfully ran away from him, only to turn, bat her wings, and run back.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/13/2010, 10:16 pm

Leafpaw was ready for her this time.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/14/2010, 12:22 am

(R) Swallowkit mewed, tripping over her wings and landing on her back, looking up at Leafpaw.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/14/2010, 12:27 am

Leafpaw put a gentle paw on her belly. "I got you!"
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/14/2010, 9:50 am

(R) Bluecrystal slowly tilted her head, eyes softening as she watched Darkstorm. Poor guy . . . I sure hope he’ll be okay. Oddly enough, there was barely any accompanying worry for the she-cat herself; of course she would recover, given time. At least she hadn’t broken any bones!

All right,” the medicine cat spoke softly. She stood there a moment longer, searching her mind for anything else at all she could say. She wanted to ease the tom’s mind . . . anything, really. “. . . and she’ll be fine. Don’t worry.” Bluecrystal offered one last, small smile before turning and hurrying back towards the border between Mistclan and Roseclan.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/14/2010, 4:43 pm

(R) Dappledfur watched, smiling.

Swallowkit squirmed, squeaking.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/14/2010, 10:13 pm

Leafpaw let her up, chuckling.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/15/2010, 3:01 am

[M] Darkstorm swallowed hard and tried to believe it, sitting down beside his Clanmate as he waited for her to wake. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to wipe the thought of blood from his mind. This was all too familiar... Mintflower... How utterly helpless he'd felt then, and now... And that time, there hadn't been anyone to help. He was sure if the RoseClan cat hadn't shown up, the results would have been the same.

The only question was, why had this time been worse...?

He tried to convince himself it was just the reminder, the deja vu, that was making everything seem so much more horrible, but... deep down, he knew the truth. He had gone and done what he had sworn he would never, ever do, no matter what.

He had fallen in love again.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/15/2010, 6:31 pm

((Ooooh, that so made me smile. :3 I got this huge grin, and then I started giggling.))

(M) As Spottedshadow started coming to, the silence scared her most of all. She'd always imagined herself waking up to voices after passing out . . . but no. There was nothing. Am I . . . alone? But alone meant that Darkstorm had abandoned her . . . to sit here . . . and die? Would he really do something like that?

She forced herself to open her eyes. Everything blurred around her for a moment; she saw nothing but a confusing swirl of colors. And then, gradually, it cleared up. The pain seemed to accentuate along with her vision, but at that moment, she didn't care. Relief overwhelmed it all . . . Darkstorm had stayed.

Why do you care so much? she challenged herself. Spottedshadow quickly changed her topic of thought.

"Hi," she spoke, voice feeble. It was all she could find the words to say.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/15/2010, 7:40 pm

(( Oh my God, I totally forgot I was a part of this Dx
Sorrrrrrrry!
RP anyone? ))
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/15/2010, 8:18 pm

(I will!)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/15/2010, 11:02 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:((Ooooh, that so made me smile. :3 I got this huge grin, and then I started giggling.))

(M) As Spottedshadow started coming to, the silence scared her most of all. She'd always imagined herself waking up to voices after passing out . . . but no. There was nothing. Am I . . . alone? But alone meant that Darkstorm had abandoned her . . . to sit here . . . and die? Would he really do something like that?

She forced herself to open her eyes. Everything blurred around her for a moment; she saw nothing but a confusing swirl of colors. And then, gradually, it cleared up. The pain seemed to accentuate along with her vision, but at that moment, she didn't care. Relief overwhelmed it all . . . Darkstorm had stayed.

Why do you care so much? she challenged herself. Spottedshadow quickly changed her topic of thought.

"Hi," she spoke, voice feeble. It was all she could find the words to say.

[M] Darkstorm forced a small, weak smile onto his muzzle. "Hey." He couldn't look away from her, couldn't bear to think of how close he had come to losing someone else. He didn't think he could have survived it if she had... He cut his thought off abruptly, not willing to board that train of thought.

"H - How are you feeling?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/16/2010, 2:58 pm

((Meeeee, Newmsie, me! :3))

(M) The calmness in her eyes nearly gave way for a moment, but she closed her eyes again and tried to stay sane. Ugh, thanks for reminding me. "Umm . . . can't say. I think I've forgotten what it's like to be painless, so this feels almost normal to me."

Or maybe I should've just gone with plain ol' 'horrible.'
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/16/2010, 3:05 pm

[[ Kay, thanks, Pheonix! Who do you have?

And YAY Shadow! Can we do Bramble&Ginger, perhaps? ]]
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 5 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next