The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+4
rattyjol
littletoes101
Aven
shadowsowner888
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by littletoes101 7/4/2010, 7:58 pm

[RP anyone?]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/4/2010, 8:01 pm

(I will Liz, who you got?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/4/2010, 8:02 pm

[Eagleflight and Blazefeather of WereClan, and their spawn]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/4/2010, 8:04 pm

(*snorts* Them and my Vamp bro and sis group?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 8:05 pm

Taylor_Potter wrote:(Bout her and Phantompaw of Bramble?)

('Kay. You mind starting?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/4/2010, 8:06 pm

(Sure =])

(B) Phantompaw smirked to himself as he snuck out of the camp. Actually he was rather proud of himself for getting past all of the warriors and out into hunting grounds by himself. A variety of options lay before him; hunt or patrol? The latter of the two seemed to strike his fancy more so he started along the border.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 8:08 pm

(M) Ashpaw parted her jaws, drawing the air slowly over her scent glands. Not noticing any fresh preyscent, she padded on, careful to make as little noise as possible. This was her first solo hunt, and she didn't want to scare away what prey she could find.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/4/2010, 8:16 pm

[Sure Taylor]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/4/2010, 8:20 pm

(B) The silver tom slid alongside the border, not caring how much noise that he made at the moment. But common sense seemed to dawn on him and he made his pawsteps silent... At least they were quiter than they were originally.

(Can you start Liz?)

Last edited by Taylor_Potter on 7/4/2010, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/4/2010, 8:42 pm

(RP, anyone? ;3)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/4/2010, 8:49 pm

Name: Joham
Species: Vampire
Description: Joham has soft, chocolate brown eyes, and a smooth light brown pelt with flecks of white and darker brown. His nose is a nice pink that matches his fur, and his belly lightens up a little on the bottom.
Personality: Joham likes to experiment with she-cats, creating vampire-cats. He is trying to find the answer to whether the venomous point of half-vampires is a gender thing, or random. He is very charming when you meet him, but when you need him the most, he disappears.
Clan: None
Other: ROSE PETALS ARE YUMMY! ;D
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Siggy Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 8:51 pm

(M) The young she-cat's head snapped up as a plump rabbit streaked by, right under her nose. She instantly sprinted after it, weaving between the trees and dodging thornbushes that the rabbit could just wriggle beneath. She was so focused on her prey that she didn't notice the BrambleClan border markers as she raced past them.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/4/2010, 8:53 pm

(B) Foxlengths in front of him, the tom cat noticed a cat streak by. The adrenaline pumped to his legs and he streaked after her. This was his first chance to prove to his clan he could protect the borders. Nearly a mouselength between them, he leapt at the she-cat's tail.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 8:54 pm

(M) The apprentice let out a yowl, more surprised than pained for the moment, as she felt paws pin her tail to the ground, yanking her back. She jerked her tail free and whipped around, baring her teeth at her attacker. "Mousebrain! What do you think you're doing?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/4/2010, 9:01 pm

(B) "I could ask you the same thing!"
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 9:06 pm

(M) "You're BrambleClan!" she realized with a snarl, her anger growing. "Get off our territory!" She still had no idea that she had crossed the border.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/4/2010, 9:33 pm

(B) "Well, looks like bright eyes ain't too bright," Phantompaw snarled right back at her. "Take a deep breath, you're on our side. So you better get your butt back onto your territory before I go all warrior on you."
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 9:49 pm

(M) She took a deep breath, about to make a sharp retort, then paused, suddenly uncertain. Had she crossed the border? She wasn't sure... "...I am?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/4/2010, 9:57 pm

(B) "No, I'm just yelling at you for no reason," the cat rolled her eyes and muttered something about stupid she-cats. He walked over to the borderline and nodded her head. "Brambleclan. Mistclan. Brambleclan. Mistclan. My clan. Your clan."
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 10:00 pm

(M) Her face flushing with embarrassment, Ashpaw slunk across the border, back to her own territory. "Sorry," she muttered grudgingly.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/4/2010, 10:47 pm

(B) The Brambleclan apprentice nodded his head, "Yeah... So... who are you, missy?" And of course now that she wasn't a threat, he would start flirting. Typical male.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/4/2010, 10:54 pm

(M) "A - Ashpaw..." she replied, glancing up at him in surprise. "You're not going to tell Leopardstar I crossed the border, are you?" she added, her eyes widening.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/5/2010, 11:10 am

(B) The silver cat shook his head, "No, course not. You're on your side and I'm on my side. I think we're fine."
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/5/2010, 12:29 pm

(RP anyone? :3)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/5/2010, 2:08 pm

(M) The young she-cat let out a long breath of relief. "Thanks. I don't want to get in trouble."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next