The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

+4
rattyjol
littletoes101
Aven
shadowsowner888
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by shadowsowner888 7/16/2010, 3:13 pm

((Yesssss. applause Who should start?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 Empty Re: Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were

Post by rattyjol 7/16/2010, 7:57 pm

[M] Darkstorm swallowed hard. Focus, he told himself firmly. Concentrate on keeping her safe.

"Can... can you walk? The RoseClan medicine cat helped to stop the bleeding but Echosong should take a look at it as soon as possible..."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/16/2010, 9:53 pm

(I've got Dapplefur and Swallowkit from Roseclan)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/17/2010, 2:47 pm

(M) That's a good question. Spottedshadow took a deep breath, then summoned all her will and attempted to stand up.

Oh, the agony. She'd thought her wounds hurt before, but the motion seemed to make the pain ten times worse. It was so hard just to keep her paws below her; after less than a second of standing, her legs started wobbling, and Spottedshadow found herself panting with exertion. Never before had such a simple task rendered itself so difficult.

Come on, come on, you can do it. Just take a step. Raising one trembling paw, she tried her hardest to walk forward, but before the paw could again touch the ground she found herself collapsing.

Ears folded back, Spottedshadow whimpered. "Sorry. I . . . I don't think so."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 1312Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 2412Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 3349Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 3548Rose, Mist, Bramble, Storm, Half, Vamp, and Were - Page 6 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/17/2010, 8:11 pm

[M] Darkstorm darted forward to cushion her fall, lowering her carefully back down to the ground. "That's okay, we'll just find some other way. Er. . ." His eyes darted around frantically, as if just by looking he could cause some alternate mode of transport to appear to him.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/24/2010, 11:31 pm

((Anyone else here wanna RP with me? :3))

(M) Spottedshadow could swear that a spark of energy went through her body the moment Darkstorm’s pelt touched hers. It was gone as quickly as it came, however, leaving her with nothing but warm cheeks and the oddest twitchy sort of feeling.

A quiet sigh of exasperation puffed from her nose as she lay there, feeling helpless beyond belief. Spottedshadow wanted to be able to stand and walk back to camp, as if nothing had happened to her and she wasn’t . . . wounded. It was so hard to lay there calmly, especially with the jealousy of seeing Darkstorm completely uninjured.

Her eyes traced him while he looked around, and Spottedshadow found herself calming a little. Stupid, she huffed to herself. Like he’s some sort of medicine. Even with these thoughts, though, she felt absolutely unable to tear her gaze away.

. . . What made him stay? she wondered. Suddenly it felt like something was pressing on her chest . . . not physically, more . . . emotionally. Was her heart beating faster, too? Spottedshadow felt a blush spreading again through her cheeks, and she realized just how lucky she was to have black fur.

Darkstorm? Um.” Why was it so hard to put anything into words right now?! “You don’t need to help me.” The words were so . . . weird. And dishonest. Already she felt guilty saying them, but she wasn’t certain why. All Spottedshadow knew was that if he left her now, she’d be utterly at the forest’s mercy . . . she didn’t want him to go . . . but she felt bad for him, having to be out here while she did nothing but suffer. “Just . . . I’ll rest here a while, you go back to camp, and then I’ll go back as soon as I’m strong enough.” Lies, lies, lies. She’d never make it back.

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/24/2010, 11:35 pm

[I do!]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/24/2010, 11:53 pm

((Yay! :3 Who do you have free?))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/25/2010, 12:01 am

[M] "Don't be ridiculous!" the dark-furred tom snapped. "What kind of cat would I be if I left you out here alone, in this condition? You'd never make it back to camp." So experienced with hiding his emotions, he was automatically masking his true feelings, the guilt of not getting there fast enough and the anxiety that he wouldn't be able to help her and yes, the love he didn't want to feel but had no choice about, all squirming around inside him till he thought he might be sick. But he buried it deep inside his heart, to be pulled out and dealt with at a later, not so life-threatening time, and covered it over with a cold, hard shell.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/25/2010, 12:40 pm

[All of my cats are free, Shadow.]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 7/25/2010, 5:27 pm

(Who wants to RP? all mah cats are free, aswell ^.^)
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/25/2010, 8:01 pm

(Me! I will!)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 7/25/2010, 8:35 pm

((ok! U still online, though? XD I went to the park XD))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/25/2010, 8:36 pm

(Yep, I'm here. =3)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 7/25/2010, 8:46 pm

((ok, you pick a kitteh. I shall use... um.... my loner Tridune X3))

((Actually I GTG, can we pick this up 2morrow? X3))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/25/2010, 10:17 pm

(Yep, sure. I had to go too. D: If I can get on...)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 10:37 pm

littletoes101 wrote:[All of my cats are free, Shadow.]

((Hmm, then do you have any preferences as to which one you wanna use? xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/25/2010, 11:49 pm

[Nope.]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 7/26/2010, 12:49 pm

((I'm back ^.^))
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:22 pm

((Actually, would you mind if we didn't start today? I have a lot of stuff to deal with, involving the conversion, so I don't think it's a good idea for me to do anything else until the forums are up on MyBB. XD

And Ratty, I worked on a reply earlier, so I'll post that in a bit. If nobody else posts before then, I'll just edit it into this post.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/26/2010, 3:40 pm

(Kk. Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:52 pm

((By the way, your post was amazing. :3 I love how you described the emotions.))

(M) Wh . . . what? Where had this come from? Spottedshadow’s eyes helplessly teared over as the words tore from his mouth, surprisingly angry. She supposed she couldn’t have expected anything more . . . after all, she was inconveniencing him with every moment he remained, and he was already dealing with enough on the inside, he didn’t need to think he was obligated to help her . . . but still, the unexpected anger, it hurt her. Like the dog’s teeth and claws, only . . . worse, if it were possible.

She was too weak to convey any emotions well, but as Spottedshadow replied, she did her best to sound mad. “Well you obviously don’t want to be here, so I don’t know why you’re trying!” The tears were even harder to fight now. “Just leave me here, I’m sure you have better things to do! I’ll crawl back to camp if I have no other choice!” Taking in a deep, shivering breath, she ignored the swimmy feeling in her head and tried once again to stand up, but this time she wasn’t even close - her hind feet never got a chance to support any of her weight before she sank to the ground. “Leave me alone.” With those seething words, she closed her eyes, putting her all into battling the tears . . . even though she knew she was going to lose.

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/26/2010, 4:06 pm

(Tanku. Very Happy)

[M] Her cold words sliced straight through the tom's hard shell and bit deep into his heart. He stared at her in shock for several seconds that seemed like moons, then slowly took a step back. "Fine," he heard himself say emotionlessly, as if from a great distance. He had no control right now; it hurt too much. "Good-bye." He turned and walked mechanically into the undergrowth, but only lasted a few minutes before breaking down. He sank into a crouch, trembling.

StarClan, what did I do to deserve this type of life?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/26/2010, 8:40 pm

Shadowlover2000 wrote:((I'm back ^.^))

(I am too, but now you're not! Cx)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6