The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3** **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**

+11
leah_hope92
rattyjol
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
shadowsowner888
MCRRockz123
B
liz1289
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Haileadorable211
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
15 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3** **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 4:15 pm

[Now what? xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3** **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 5:14 pm

[. . . WB -_-]
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 5:57 pm

[Maybe they're watching TV in their room?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 5:59 pm

(Uh . . . Sure.)

I sat down on the bed by Clarissa after drying off from my shower. "What cha watchin'?" I asked.

I smiled and rubbed the puppy's head.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 6:00 pm

Mrs. Jessi O'Shea wrote:(Uh . . . Sure.)

I sat down on the bed by Clarissa after drying off from my shower. "What cha watchin'?" I asked.

I smiled and rubbed the puppy's head.
"So, what do we do now? Car rental?"
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 6:01 pm

I smiled. "Not quite, but that's already taken care of."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 6:03 pm

"What do you mean?"
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 6:05 pm

I smiled. "Alright, I have two questions."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 6:17 pm

"What?"
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 6:20 pm

"Alright, do you like Hummers?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 6:22 pm

I nodded.
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 6:28 pm

(brb going swimming)
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 6:33 pm

(Kk)

I nodded. "Alright, what about stretch Hummers?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 6:50 pm

I smiled and scooted closer to him, combing through my damp hair from the shower. "Just watching TV," I told him, shivering and going under the sheets. "Just a chick flick." I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 6:55 pm

I smiled and put an arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to me. "How can you be cold here?" I laughed.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 6:57 pm

"Shut up," I laughed slightly. "The AC, plus my hair is wet. I'm cold." I laughed, pulling the blanket up to my chin. "You're not?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 7:01 pm

I shook my head. "Ever since I was a kid, my body tempature's been 100.0 degrees." I laughed. "It really came in handy when I was sick and wanted to leave school."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 7:31 pm

"Wow, than you must be warm." I laughed, scooting closer to him. I could already feel the warmth radiate onto my skin. Curling up into a ball, I closed my eyes slightly.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 7:35 pm

I smiled and kissed the top of her head.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 7:40 pm

Opening one eye, I smiled at him. "Love you," And dozed off to sleep.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 7:42 pm

I smiled and shifted to where I was laying down. I kissed her before she fell asleep and closed my eyes, falling asleep.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 7:54 pm

In the morning, I was in the same position as I was before I fell asleep. Opening my eyes, I outstreached my arms and streached.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 8:04 pm

I was still asleep.

(Bye! g2g Sad)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 8:17 pm

Mrs. Jessi O'Shea wrote:(Kk)

I nodded. "Alright, what about stretch Hummers?"
(Back. Smile)
"Yuppers."
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/8/2010, 8:45 pm

(( rp anyone?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next