The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3** **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**

+11
leah_hope92
rattyjol
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
shadowsowner888
MCRRockz123
B
liz1289
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Haileadorable211
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
15 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3** **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 9:29 pm

"And what about riding around in one?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3** **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 9:33 pm

"You said two questions! but yeah."
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 9:34 pm

Carfully sliding out of bed, I changed into a large shirt that I had got when I visted Italy, and shorts. Brushing my hair, I pulled it up in a ponytail and slipped on while sandles. Careful not to wake Blake, I washed my face and looked for a breakfast buffent nearby.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 9:44 pm

I smiled and kissed her, squishing Bandit inbetween us.

I woke up and sat up, yawning and rubbing my eyes. I pulled on a tee shirt and jeans, going down stairs for breakfast.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 9:48 pm

Seeing that Blake was awake, I walked up to him. "Morning," I smiled, taking his hand and getting downstairs to breakfast. "This looks wonderful," I smiled, admiring all the food.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 SiggyÜ Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 9:51 pm

I smiled and kissed her. "Goodmorning." I nodded and grabbed a plate, picking out food.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 9:53 pm

I smiled and Bandit yelped.
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 9:56 pm

"So is that a yes or no?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 10:09 pm

"Yes."
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 10:15 pm

I smiled. "Good." I led her outside to where a stretch Hummer was. A man was standing beside with a sign that said The Vennettes.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 10:19 pm

"Awesome!"
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 10:23 pm

I smiled. "Glad you like it."

[I'mbgonna take a nap. I *might* be back later.]
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 10:24 pm

(kk)
I kissed him.
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/8/2010, 11:13 pm

I smiled and kissed her back. I walked over over to the Hummer and hugged Anna's cousin. He looked exactly like Samir, but the two of them couldn't be anymore different. "Georgey! I haven't seen you in years."
He laughed. "Good to see you again, Bryan."
"Hey, thanks again for doing this."
He laughed again. "Hey, anything for a friend of my little cousin."
"Nik, this is George, one of Anna's cousins. Georgey, this is my wife Nikii," I introduced them.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/8/2010, 11:15 pm

"Hi."
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/9/2010, 9:51 am

With a grin, I took a plate. "So what should we do today?" I asked, putting a few wedges of peaches on my plate. Taking a buiscut, I poursed some sausage gravy on it.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/9/2010, 2:30 pm

((Did you ever reply, Briiitttt? =)))

I woke up and reached for her mouth.

"I dunno"

I rolled off the bed.
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/9/2010, 2:35 pm

((rp anyone?))
((oh and i have a pic of my charrie:
Its terrible and the colors arent right (green eyes and black hair) but its just a little taste of her :3 Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 33arxjn))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/9/2010, 2:37 pm

I smiled and laughed when we sat down. "Oh, no ma'am. I picked yesterday. It's your turn."

"Where to?" George asked.
I turned to Nikki. "Would you rather stay at a hotel or the vacation house I have here?"

I laughed and kissed her forehead.

I smiled and shook my head. "You are no help at all."

I sighed. "Now will you please get up?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/9/2010, 2:38 pm

(Who has Taylorn Salvatore? I can't find them on the character list. Sad)
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/9/2010, 2:39 pm

((rp amazon? :3))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Ü Revol | Fifth Year of College Ü **PART 3**  **NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!**  - Page 3 Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 7/9/2010, 2:39 pm

"Vaction house. There's more privacy."
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/9/2010, 2:49 pm

I sit in my dorm on my laptop sittig in a bean bag.I hate being alone but i need to study since this school dosnt teach math reading science or anything else.I mean you can be in love but without the correct education your gonna be in love and homeless which I nor my family will tolertae.I sing quietly to myself:"Afure sou na kimochi muri yari kakushite
Kyou mo mata tooku bakkari mite ita
Kimi to katari atta kudara nai are kore
Dakishimete dou ni ka ikiteru kedo

Mahou no kotoba futari dake ni wa wakaru
Yumemiru toka sonna hima mo nai kono goro
Omoidashite okashikute ureshikute
Mata aeru yo yakusoku shi nakute mo

Taoreru you ni nete naki nagara mezamete
Hitogomi no naka de boso boso utau
Kimi wa nani shiteru? Egao ga mitaizo
Furi kabutte wagamama sora ni nageta

Mahou no kotoba kuchi ni sureba mijikaku
Dakedo kouka wa sugoi mono ga aru tte koto de
Daremo shira nai barete mo iro ase nai
Sono ato no SUTOORII wake aeru hi made

Hana wa utsukushiku toge mo utsukushiku
Nekko mo utsukushii hazu sa

Mahou no kotoba futari dake ni wa wakaru
Yumemiru toka sonna hima mo nai kono goro
Omoidashite okashikute ureshikute
Mata aeru yo yakusoku shi nakute mo
Aeru yo aeru yo"

Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/9/2010, 2:49 pm

I smiled "Alright. George, could you please take us to the vacation house?"
He nodded and started driving.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/9/2010, 2:49 pm

Mrs. Jessi O'Shea wrote:I smiled and laughed when we sat down. "Oh, no ma'am. I picked yesterday. It's your turn."

"Where to?" George asked.
I turned to Nikki. "Would you rather stay at a hotel or the vacation house I have here?"

I laughed and kissed her forehead.

I smiled and shook my head. "You are no help at all."

I sighed. "Now will you please get up?"

((BRB))
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next