The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Few;; M; PG F; Some, such as almost all the population being killed in a mass suicide..well, I guess that could happen..CHAPTER ONE UP

3 posters

Go down

The Few;; M; PG F; Some, such as almost all the population being killed in a mass suicide..well, I guess that could happen..CHAPTER ONE UP Empty The Few;; M; PG F; Some, such as almost all the population being killed in a mass suicide..well, I guess that could happen.. PROLOGUE UP

Post by kindro 7/11/2010, 3:06 am

M;; Imma Rate it PG, although your parents Don't have to read it with you. Smile
F;; Some, I suppose

PROLOGUE

Memories flood my thoughts, memories that should have been erased with the rest of my brain. It's not fair, that I have to live like this. I mean, why do I have to be one of The Few? Why couldn't I have died off, disappeared with the rest of the population? I swear, The Few would be better off without me, as I would be better off without it.

The Few is a group of teens from across the globe who were survivors of the Great Mass, a mass suicide attempt--which had prevailed--that had killed almost the whole population, except for around fourteen hundred teens--from 13 years to 19 years old. We live the way we want, alone or in large groups, in small shacks or in mansions. I, for example, live with three other teens; Mark, a cute, yet dangerous fourteen-year-old; Josh, a burly 16-year-old; and, of course, the smart and yet sensitive 18-year-old Ram, who's stolen my heart. Well, then there's me, Gavyn, a confused, caring mother-like 19-year-old.

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

The Few;; M; PG F; Some, such as almost all the population being killed in a mass suicide..well, I guess that could happen..CHAPTER ONE UP Empty Re: The Few;; M; PG F; Some, such as almost all the population being killed in a mass suicide..well, I guess that could happen..CHAPTER ONE UP

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 3:14 am

This seems like it'll turn out to be a great story, Kindro. ^^;
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

The Few;; M; PG F; Some, such as almost all the population being killed in a mass suicide..well, I guess that could happen..CHAPTER ONE UP Empty Re: The Few;; M; PG F; Some, such as almost all the population being killed in a mass suicide..well, I guess that could happen..CHAPTER ONE UP

Post by kindro 7/11/2010, 3:17 am

Thanks, wifeyy. <33 I'll write the first chapter when it's not 3:17 in the morning. :3
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/11/2010, 3:18 am

Ooo, this looks really good so far, Kindro. Smile Can't wait to read some more.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/12/2010, 2:08 am

CHAPTER ONE
Sunlight flooded the room from the open window on the East side of my room. Why couldn't I have been on the other side of the house? I moaned as the golden light hit my eyes, causing them to flutter and my body to wake. As I peered around my room, I saw that nothing had changed; my massive dresser was nearly empty, my closet only about a quarter full, dirty clothes strung throughout the room, and my massive supply of two pairs of shoes over-flowing from my closet.

I stood and shuffled over to my dresser, assessing the damage that sleep had caused to my hair. It was in it's usual morning style; a messy bob piled on my head. I undid the bands that held my hair there and my long black hair flowed down past my shoulders. I looked again in the mirror, seeing if any break-outs had come upon my olive-toned skin. I spotted a black-head on my chin, and I quickly popped it, then wiped my face with a paper towel that I had for pus spills.

As I wandered into alertness, I noticed that my bladder was full. I shuffled to my bathroom, flung open the door, and did my business. Afterwards, I stripped down and hopped into the shower. After I was clean, I stepped out, dried myself off, clipped my hair up, and got dressed in my normal attire; shorts and a T-shirt. I slipped on my Toms, and trotted out of my room, only to be welcomed by a noise and a huge mess in the kitchen.

"No, stupid! You don't do it like that!" I heard Ram's commanding voice say. "It says whisk the batter; you're just killing it!" He slapped Mark on the back of his head, but then corrected his action by rubbing the spot where he had hit him when he saw me.

"Good morning, gentlemen," I said in a light voice. They all straightened when they realized I had entered the room.

"Mornin', Gavyn," Ram replied, smiling towards me. I returned the smile, then turned to the mess. "What's going on?"

"Mark's trying to make pancakes," Josh said from the dining room. I looked at him and he shrugged, as if he had nothing to do with it.

"Well, then, I guess we'll starve to death," I replied, nudging Mark in the ribs jokingly. "Here, let me take care of that."
--

After we had eaten about twenty million pancakes, we all settled in front of the television to watch the news. The anchors' sons' and daughters' were reporting news world wide so we turned to the local channel where Zak, a boy I used to attend school with, was breathing heavily, trying to get out his story. Tears were built in his eyes, as he muttered, "They're coming for us."

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/12/2010, 2:16 am

Ooo! Looks great Kindro! I can't wait until you put some more! :3
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:28 am

Thanks, Jessirey! I'll post some more later, just not now, as I'm caught up in Roleplays and stuff.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down