The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaitlin's Freewrites.

Go down

Kaitlin's Freewrites. Empty Kaitlin's Freewrites.

Post by dod59 7/17/2010, 3:21 pm

Nothing really interesting for me right now. Random Scribbles.

1. July 17th 3:08 PM

(This would prob. be a story beginning.)

I usually don't think about eating. No really, who does? The usual, "Oh my salad is horrible." or the, "I don't like it!" by the little kid. But today, I dove deep into the world of food..

It was the usual family dinner, the potatoes, the salad, chicken and all that other stuff my mom made was passed around and plopped onto everyones plate.

"Do you guys ever think about what your eating?" I asked quizcally. My family looked up at me with surprise. My sister pipes up with,

"Who cares Matt?" She rolls her eyes and continues eating. (Trying as hard as possible to ignore me.)

"No! I'm serious! Do you?" I say more anxiously. My mom looks up and sighs.

"Matt, honey, eat. We can discuss this later." She said. I make a grunting sound out of annoyance. I stand up and kick my chair back and through my hands up.

"LISTEN! Really," I take a pause, and rack my brain for some words, "do you think about what your eating? I mean, it could be poisoned! Or, or, tainted! May-"

"Matt, can it. I'm trying to eat my dinner without you yapping and making me want to be sick." She sticks her tongue out and flips her hair.

---------------------------------

That's all I have for now.... Very Happy
dod59
dod59
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Female Posts : 5

http://www.lolcows.webs.com

Back to top Go down