The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:...

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:... Empty ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:...

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:31 pm

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:... 34e2p0z
[Ave made da banner! Be JELOUS ^^]

~ The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book III: ~
~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~

You are the survivor of the Oceanic Flight 815 – that is the name of your plane. It’s dark, and you’ve settled in for the night. Suddenly, huge monsoon-like winds blew you off course, and you scream as the tail section of the plane breaks off – and you see it spin away, people and luggage break free in its wake. Fear crashes in on your brain. You don’t know what to do. It’s impossible – stuff like this only happens in books and movies…right?
By the Time Darkness Has Fallen – You’ve Crashed
The body of the plane hits the sand, and crashes into a bridge of trees. The plane is lodged, everyone is in shock. Casualties are expected. Both the tail-end and the nose of the plane are gone. Its night – small fires spring up everywhere from the pieces of the plane that have broken off. Fights break out. People yell and shout – but there is no one to blame. What has happened, you wonder.
Why did I end up here?
Welcome to the Eye of the Storm.

|| >F / O / R / M< || [please send all forms to me, via a private message; those marked with a star (*) are mandatory. Please note that you may have one character with a power, and only powers such as Dezmond Hume had.]

Name*:
Age*:
Gender*:
Power*:
Description*:
Personality:
History:
Other*:

Example:
Name: Bethany Michaels
Other: she can hear other people's thoughts...
Description: blond hair, gray eyes, unusually tall for her age,
Personality: easily irritated, with a quick temper.
History: I was going on a trip to New Zealand with my mom, who is on business there.
Other: [place secret line here]

\| R [U] L [E] S: |/
~NO taking characters from other books, movies, or other users (that INCLUDES characters from LOST, I have a Reserved section for that XD)
~Use ( ), { }, or [ ] while speaking out of RP.
[[Type I’ve Reached the Eye of the Storm in dark gray, if you’ve read the rules]]
[[You may start RPing directly after PMing me your character’s form.]]
[[Please PM me all forms, and post them as well.]]
[[You may have one character with a power. Active members may have more than one.]]
[[You may play as SOME LOST characters, others may be reserved >]]

Link to the partner thread, for exstra info:
Resources

|]Histories[|[/b]
Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~
[ULR=https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/post.forum?mode=editpost&p=381806]Book II: ~Shooting Arrows at the Moon~[/URL]

Last edited by Twilit on 7/23/2010, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:... Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:...

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:31 pm

{[ F.O.R.M.S ]} (Characters with powers are marked with a star: *)

Everyone from Oceanic Flight 815:

Twilit (me)
~Xavier Spektor*
~Rose Malorn
~Kayla Richardson
~Heather Skyfury*
~Nathan (Nate) Argent

Sundara:
~Yvonne DéChamplaine
~Esperanza Harper

Mordor:
~Rosalie Penilous

Spring_Blossum:
~Adelaide Shepherd*
~Martin Shepherd*
~Nicholas Ross
~Declan O’Callaghan
~Bailey Bryn
~Molly Henderson

Dead by Sunrise
~Aluria Rethell

Scobi72
~Nancy Salvatore

PhoenixFlames
~Amber

Mandy-Love
~Holden Rhonda Terraline

Dark Fairytales
~Mackenzie Blackenwitch

The Others

Twilit
~Andrew (Drew) Draketh

Spring_Blossom
~Sophie Diaz (real name is Avery Shepherd)

Reserved:

Twilit
~Benjamin Linus
~Syid Jurah
~Dezmond (Dez) Hume
~Jacob

Spring_Blossom
~Hugo (Hurly) Reyes
~Jack Shepherd

Sundara
~Shantaram (Kate's horse)

Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:... Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:...

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:32 pm

Twilit wrote:Updates

7/23/2010: Book III Started ^^

~Twilit

Spoiler:

Last edited by Twilit on 7/23/2010, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:32 pm

[Reserved for meh >:3

YOU MAY NOW POST OMGLOL]

Last edited by Twilit on 7/23/2010, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 3:33 pm

[ First posty!!! ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:33 pm

[Sunny, you where supposed to wait till I said "you may now post" OMGLOL
*Has just edited*]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 3:35 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather shrugged, "You guys look familiar. Especially your brother - but I can't place it." Heather paused, "Okay, hey, why don't I show you guys around, more?"

"Hmm, weird..." Addy mused, "Sure! That'd be great."

Sundara wrote:
Yvonne shrugged, "We were in first class, so there was always something to do." she stated as if it was no big deal.

[ No. >_< Season 3 . . . when Charlie was writing down his "Greatest hits" . . . I think it was number four or something... 'cuz it was "Woman calls me a hero" . . . so I don't really remember which one it was. ]

"Oh.... Well, anyway, I have to go. And don't get your purse stolen, okay?" he said, before he walked back to the kids.

(Ooooh. Now I remember.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:36 pm

Heather shoved herself up off her bed, shutting off her iPod. "Kay. You can go get Martin."

[Wanna have her show them 'round town D: I'm imagining it like some huge, rural city . . . smog and stuff OMGLOL]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 3:39 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather shoved herself up off her bed, shutting off her iPod. "Kay. You can go get Martin."

[Wanna have her show them 'round town D: I'm imagining it like some huge, rural city . . . smog and stuff OMGLOL]

Addy left the room and returned some time later with Martin.

(Sure.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:41 pm

[^^]

Heather nodded, "Kay. Hey, I have another idea, wanna go . . . look around town?" she paused, "And get your sweatshirts - it's raining."

[It. Is. Not. Raining. XD.]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 3:50 pm

Twilit wrote:[^^]

Heather nodded, "Kay. Hey, I have another idea, wanna go . . . look around town?" she paused, "And get your sweatshirts - it's raining."

"Sure. And I shall do that." said Martin, walking backwards out of the room, causing Addy to roll her eyes. She then fished her closet for a sweatshirt, and finally pulled one out. It was navy blue, and had graphic of Snoopy dancing on the front. She quickly slid it on and turned to Heather, "Martin will be here any second now." and he was. Just as she finished saying that, he entered the room.

(Yes. It. Is.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 3:53 pm

Twilit wrote:[Sunny, you where supposed to wait till I said "you may now post" OMGLOL
*Has just edited*]

[ NEVER!!! OMGLOL ]

Spring_Blossom wrote:

"Oh.... Well, anyway, I have to go. And don't get your purse stolen, okay?" he said, before he walked back to the kids.

(Ooooh. Now I remember.)

Yvonne smiled and called out, "Bye!"

[ Shall we flash back to the island? ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 3:57 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Ooooh. Now I remember.)

(Sureee)

Nick sat by the campfire, Bailey fast asleep on his lap. "Well, she's out..." he said, glancing at Yvonne, "She reminds me of my dad."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 4:03 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Ooooh. Now I remember.)

(Sureee)

Nick sat by the campfire, Bailey fast asleep on his lap. "Well, she's out..." he said, glancing at Yvonne, "She reminds me of my dad."

Yvonne looked at him, "Oh? And why is that?"
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 4:11 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Ooooh. Now I remember.)

(Sureee)

"It took us- my mom and me- forever to wake him up, and once he was asleep, he would stay asleep. Even if I was yelling loudly and shaking him roughly. Same seems to be the case for Bailey." Nick chuckled quietly, "That, and her eyes. They're so much like his."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 4:58 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Ooooh. Now I remember.)

(Sureee)

"It took us- my mom and me- forever to wake him up, and once he was asleep, he would stay asleep. Even if I was yelling loudly and shaking him roughly. Same seems to be the case for Bailey." Nick chuckled quietly, "That, and her eyes. They're so much like his."

"You mean they're so much like yours." she corrected.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 5:11 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Ooooh. Now I remember.)

(Sureee)

"You mean they're so much like yours." she corrected.

"Like my dad's and mine, then."

Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 9:53 pm

Yvonne nodded in satisfaction.

[ Umm . . . WB . . . what should they do now? Get captured or something? ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 10:23 pm

Sundara wrote:Yvonne nodded in satisfaction.

[ Umm . . . WB . . . what should they do now? Get captured or something? ]

(Sure.)

A rustle from the bushes behind them made Nick turn slightly. He glanced at Yvonne inquisitively, "What was that?"
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 10:38 am

Spring_Blossom wrote:

"Sure. And I shall do that." said Martin, walking backwards out of the room, causing Addy to roll her eyes. She then fished her closet for a sweatshirt, and finally pulled one out. It was navy blue, and had graphic of Snoopy dancing on the front. She quickly slid it on and turned to Heather, "Martin will be here any second now." and he was. Just as she finished saying that, he entered the room.

(Yes. It. Is.)

[It was supposed to rain all day here - and right when I wrote that it stopped OMGLOL]

Heather grabbed her dark blue AERO sweatshirt, and slipped it on.
"Kay, this way." she said, going to the elivator, and pressing the "1" button.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 10:47 am

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Yes. It. Is.)

[It was supposed to rain all day here - and right when I wrote that it stopped OMGLOL]

Heather grabbed her dark blue AERO sweatshirt, and slipped it on.
"Kay, this way." she said, going to the elivator, and pressing the "1" button.

(xD)

Martin and Addy followed.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/24/2010, 10:47 am

Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Sure.)

A rustle from the bushes behind them made Nick turn slightly. He glanced at Yvonne inquisitively, "What was that?"

"I don't know. Probably a squirrel." she stated, with a slight shrug of the shoulders.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 10:49 am

[D:]

Heather went out onto the street. It was still raining, and the cars splashed water from there tires as they passed on the cobbled-stone streets. Small shops and businesses lined both streets, and people with darkly-colored umbrellas crossed the cross-walks.
"So, like, what do you wanna see?" asked Heather.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 10:52 am

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Sure.)

"I don't know. Probably a squirrel." she stated, with a slight shrug of the shoulders.

"A squirrel? On this island?" Nick shook his head, "Doesn't seem likely."

Twilit wrote:[D:]

Heather went out onto the street. It was still raining, and the cars splashed water from there tires as they passed on the cobbled-stone streets. Small shops and businesses lined both streets, and people with darkly-colored umbrellas crossed the cross-walks.
"So, like, what do you wanna see?" asked Heather.

"Are there any grocery stores or cafes?" Martin inquired, "You know, just in case."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 10:53 am

"No, just in case of what? But yeah, there are. A cute little coffee shop down there, and a small farmer's market meets in the park every Monday. A little produce stand around here to, somewhere."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next