The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... Empty ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:22 pm

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... 34e2p0z
[Ave made da banner! Be JELOUS ^^]

~ The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book II: Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~

You are the survivor of the Oceanic Flight 815 – that is the name of your plane. It’s dark, and you’ve settled in for the night. Suddenly, huge monsoon-like winds blew you off course, and you scream as the tail section of the plane breaks off – and you see it spin away, people and luggage break free in its wake. Fear crashes in on your brain. You don’t know what to do. It’s impossible – stuff like this only happens in books and movies…right?
By the Time Darkness Has Fallen – You’ve Crashed
The body of the plane hits the sand, and crashes into a bridge of trees. The plane is lodged, everyone is in shock. Casualties are expected. Both the tail-end and the nose of the plane are gone. Its night – small fires spring up everywhere from the pieces of the plane that have broken off. Fights break out. People yell and shout – but there is no one to blame. What has happened, you wonder.
Why did I end up here?
Welcome to the Eye of the Storm.

|| >F / O / R / M< || [please send all forms to me, via a private message; those marked with a star (*) are mandatory. Please note that you may have one character with a power, and only powers such as Dezmond Hume had.]

Name*:
Age*:
Gender*:
Power*:
Description*:
Personality:
History:
Other*:

Example:
Name: Bethany Michaels
Other: she can hear other people's thoughts...
Description: blond hair, gray eyes, unusually tall for her age,
Personality: easily irritated, with a quick temper.
History: I was going on a trip to New Zealand with my mom, who is on business there.
Other: [place secret line here]

\| R [U] L [E] S: |/
~NO taking characters from other books, movies, or other users (that INCLUDES characters from LOST, I have a Reserved section for that XD)
~Use ( ), { }, or [ ] while speaking out of RP.
[[Type I’ve Reached the Eye of the Storm in dark gray, if you’ve read the rules]]
[[You may start RPing directly after PMing me your character’s form.]]
[[Please PM me all forms, and post them as well.]]
[[You may have one character with a power. Active members may have more than one.]]
[[You may play as SOME LOST characters, others may be reserved >]]

Link to the partner thread, for exstra info:
Resources

|]Histories[|[/b]
Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~

Last edited by Twilit on 7/20/2010, 7:41 pm; edited 8 times in total
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:23 pm

{[ F.O.R.M.S ]} (Characters with powers are marked with a star: *)

Everyone from Oceanic Flight 815:

Twilit (me)
~Xavier Spektor*
~Rose Malorn
~Kayla Richardson
~Heather Skyfury*
~Nathan (Nate) Argent

Sundara:
~Yvonne DéChamplaine
~Esperanza Harper

Mordor:
~Rosalie Penilous

Spring_Blossum:
~Adelaide Shepherd*
~Martin Shepherd*
~Nicholas Ross
~Declan O’Callaghan
~Bailey Bryn
~Molly Henderson

Dead by Sunrise
~Aluria Rethell

Scobi72
~Nancy Salvatore

PhoenixFlames
~Amber

Mandy-Love
~Holden Rhonda Terraline

Dark Fairytales
~Mackenzie Blackenwitch

The Others

Twilit
~Andrew (Drew) Draketh

Spring_Blossom
~Sophie Diaz (real name is Avery Shepherd)

Reserved:

Twilit
~Benjamin Linus
~Syid Jurah
~Dezmond (Dez) Hume
~Jacob

Spring_Blossom
~Hugo (Hurly) Reyes
~Jack Shepherd

Sundara
~Shantaram (Kate's horse)

Last edited by Twilit on 6/30/2010, 5:00 pm; edited 10 times in total
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:24 pm

Here a Picture of the Island:

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... 121ekd2

The Characters of LOST

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... 9fw8ed

FOUND

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... Bdrs78

The DHARMA Stations (not yet a part of the plot)

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... 2n248sp
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:25 pm

Updates

7/20/2010: Thread for Extra Info Added XD

~Twilit

Spoiler:

Last edited by Twilit on 7/20/2010, 7:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:25 pm

[You May Now Post ^^ YAY!!]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:26 pm

Twilit wrote:[You May Now Post ^^ YAY!!]

(-Jumps up and down excitedly- =D Okay then. Reply. Now. O_O)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:29 pm

Twilit wrote:[AHA!! There he is XD hehe]
[Kay . . . *waits for Alex top pop up somewhere*]

Heather put her hands on her hips, a sharp retort on her tongue, but she bit it back.

"What, no somewhat-but-not-really witty remark, Heather?" Martin asked, a bit disappointed.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:32 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:

Heather put her hands on her hips, a sharp retort on her tongue, but she bit it back.

"What, no somewhat-but-not-really witty remark, Heather?" Martin asked, a bit disappointed.

[XD]

She shrugged. "I don't feel like giving them out right now. Sorry."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:34 pm

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

[XD]

She shrugged. "I don't feel like giving them out right now. Sorry."

"Wow. Are you feeling alright?" Martin asked with false sincerity.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:36 pm

[What do ya think of the new title? :O I made it up in, like, 2 seconds, so . . . ]

Heather rolled her eyes. "Suck it up." she said, irritably.
Abruptly, a girl with dark hair and dark eyes emerged from the bushes. Heather jumped, and hid behind Martin.

[Alex ^^]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:39 pm

Twilit wrote:[What do ya think of the new title? :O I made it up in, like, 2 seconds, so . . . ]

Heather rolled her eyes. "Suck it up." she said, irritably.
Abruptly, a girl with dark hair and dark eyes emerged from the bushes. Heather jumped, and hid behind Martin.

[Alex ^^]

(It's good. :] Only, some people might read it the wrong way...)

"Am I just a shield to you?" Martin muttered sarcastically, then grew serious, "Who are you?" he asked the girl.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:47 pm

[How so? I mean, sure, passing . . . I think I might change it anyway XD any ideas?? Something storm-related, I think . . . ]

Heather stepped away from him indigently, but, then again, she was still technically behind him, so . . . .
"Alex. And you're the kids that Zeke" [I can't remember his real name right now] "captured, right?"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:51 pm

Twilit wrote:[How so? I mean, sure, passing . . . I think I might change it anyway XD any ideas?? Something storm-related, I think . . . ]

Heather stepped away from him indigently, but, then again, she was still technically behind him, so . . . .
"Alex. And you're the kids that Zeke" [I can't remember his real name right now] "captured, right?"

(What about the Rising Winds? Passing Storm?)

"Well, we didn't exactly get around to introductions, so I didn't get his name... But most likely, yes." Martin stated as he grabbed Heather's wrist to pull her back behind him, "I didn't say you couldn't be behind me." he whispered to her.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:54 pm

[Dude! I love those titles! But I think it gives the wrong idea in general . . . ]

Heather looked over Martin's shoulder. "I can't exactly see!" she whispered back.
Alex shook her head. "I'm Alex. Juliet sent me to get you out of here, this isn't a place for kids."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 7:57 pm

Twilit wrote:[Dude! I love those titles! But I think it gives the wrong idea in general . . . ]

Heather looked over Martin's shoulder. "I can't exactly see!" she whispered back.
Alex shook her head. "I'm Alex. Juliet sent me to get you out of here, this isn't a place for kids."

(Oh. D: What about Passing Daylight?)

"Really? I thought it looked pretty fun, with the guns and cages and all..." Martin said, again sarcastic, "Who is Juliet?"
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 7:59 pm

[Oooh! Love it XD you have great ideas. Hum. I might actually take Rising Storms, though . . . *considers* you wouldn't be offended if I didn't use one of your titles, would you?]

Alex: "Tall. Blond. Blue eyes. I don't know if you've met her."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:02 pm

Twilit wrote:[Oooh! Love it XD you have great ideas. Hum. I might actually take Rising Storms, though . . . *considers* you wouldn't be offended if I didn't use one of your titles, would you?]

Alex: "Tall. Blond. Blue eyes. I don't know if you've met her."

(Thanks! Nope, why would I? xD)

"The girl with the braid? If so, yeah, we know her. Anyway, why are you helping us escape?"
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:07 pm

[Welcome, and just dat some people do, and it's annoying XD]

Alex shrugged. "Maybe. Really. And because she told me to - she said she'd help my boyfriend if I did. Now come on."
"Wait!" said Heather, darting around Martin, "What about Xavier?"
Alex's shoulders drooped. "Yes . . . ugh, we'll have to rescue him first."
Without waiting, she started off the way they had come.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:10 pm

Twilit wrote:[Welcome, and just dat some people do, and it's annoying XD]

Alex shrugged. "Maybe. Really. And because she told me to - she said she'd help my boyfriend if I did. Now come on."
"Wait!" said Heather, darting around Martin, "What about Xavier?"
Alex's shoulders drooped. "Yes . . . ugh, we'll have to rescue him first."
Without waiting, she started off the way they had come.

(Wow. D: )

Addy and Martin followed.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:13 pm

[Yeah . . . ]
[How about this title XD I was thinking about quitting using book names and just call it "Live Together, Die Alone" but . . . ]

Abruptly, Alex came up to a huge blue van, and flipped out the keys.
"We have to drive there?!" asked Heather.

[Actually, I don't think they had to drive XD it just makes it more interesting . . .]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:15 pm

Twilit wrote:[Yeah . . . ]
[How about this title XD I was thinking about quitting using book names and just call it "Live Together, Die Alone" but . . . ]

Abruptly, Alex came up to a huge blue van, and flipped out the keys.
"We have to drive there?!" asked Heather.

[Actually, I don't think they had to drive XD it just makes it more interesting . . .]

(It's really cool. :])

"How far away is it?" Martin inquired.

(xD Yes, yes it does.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:18 pm

[Tank you ^^ I had totally forgotten about the phrase. . . ]
[^^]

"Far enough. Plus, it'll be harder to track us." Alex got into the front seat. She pointed a thumb in the back. "In the back, all of you." she snapped.
Heather pulled the door open, and jumped into the van - it had two rows of seatbelt-less cushions.

[Not cushions . . . DX]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:21 pm

Twilit wrote:[Tank you ^^ I had totally forgotten about the phrase. . . ]
[^^]

"Far enough. Plus, it'll be harder to track us." Alex got into the front seat. She pointed a thumb in the back. "In the back, all of you." she snapped.
Heather pulled the door open, and jumped into the van - it had two rows of seatbelt-less cushions.

[Not cushions . . . DX]

Addy sat on one side, and Martin the other. "You know, I'm the only boy in here. It's kind of disturbing, really." Martin informed them.

(dun dun dunnnn)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:24 pm

[Duh-duh-duuuuuuuuun XD]
[Poor Martin XD I can't help him, though. Everyone else is . . .evil.]

Heather elbowed him - somewhat gently - "Get used to it."
Alex started the engine, and they rumbled to a rough start. it was rocky. And bumpy. And Heather hit against stuff as they moved along, which proved rather painful.

[Uuuugh! I can't find a picture of a person who looks like Heather ANYWHERE!]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:27 pm

Twilit wrote:[Duh-duh-duuuuuuuuun XD]
[Poor Martin XD I can't help him, though. Everyone else is . . .evil.]

Heather elbowed him - somewhat gently - "Get used to it."
Alex started the engine, and they rumbled to a rough start. it was rocky. And bumpy. And Heather hit against stuff as they moved along, which proved rather painful.

[Uuuugh! I can't find a picture of a person who looks like Heather ANYWHERE!]

"What if I don't want to?" Martin asked playfully.

(Check the site Sundara recommended (yeah, I'm a stalker. rolleyes ) called newfaces.com)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next