The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... - Page 40 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 1:34 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather nodded, "Kay, the left wardrobe is mine. So is the left bed."

"Alright." Addy placed her suitcase on her bed, opened it, and dumped the contents out. Fifteen minutes later, she was finished putting everything in its place.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... - Page 40 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 1:56 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Yvonne walked out of the coffee shop holding an iced mochaccino in her right hand. She paused for a moment to take a sip of the cold coffee, then resumed her walk to the mall. Yvonne noticed it was rather quiet around her . . . Maybe too quiet . . .

"I don't wanna go home, Nicky." complained a tired Malarie, pulling her Barbie doll closer to her chest, "What if Lucious tries to flushes Maggie down the toilet again?"
"Mal, I'm sure he won't. Remember what happened the last time?"
"Yeah. But suppose Mrs. Krimbly doesn't find out about it this time? Then she won't punish him."
"If he does do it again, which I doubt he will, then you tell on him."
"But what if she doesn't believe me?"
"She'll believe you."
"But-"
"Mal..."
"Fine." the six-year-old sighed dramatically.

Yvonne frowned when she realized that her iced coffee was all gone. She shrugged, and dropped the empty plastic cup in the nearest trash bin. She turned and carried on her excursion to the shopping plaza, which she could now see clearly in the distance.

Yvonne glanced behind her for an instant when she heard the sound of children's voices. She turned back around and, just for precaution, walked a little bit quicker.
What Yvonne hadn't noticed, was that on her right hand side, a man dressed in dark clothing furtively walked up to her. In a heartbeat, he grasped her purse and tried to pull it off of her.
Yvonne emitted a high-pitched gasp, and struggled to hold on to her purse.
She gave him a rough shove, one she would often give her brother when he would annoy her.
The man was just as determined as she was, however, and smacked her hard across the face, causing her to fall over, and lose the struggle.

[ Hahaha . . . there's nothing much in that purse except for gum wrappers and a notebook. OMGLOL
Yvonne: LIAR!!! There's money in there!!!
Me: Psssh . . . FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! >:-o ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 2:17 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Yvonne walked out of the coffee shop holding an iced mochaccino in her right hand. She paused for a moment to take a sip of the cold coffee, then resumed her walk to the mall. Yvonne noticed it was rather quiet around her . . . Maybe too quiet . . .

"I don't wanna go home, Nicky." complained a tired Malarie, pulling her Barbie doll closer to her chest, "What if Lucious tries to flushes Maggie down the toilet again?"
"Mal, I'm sure he won't. Remember what happened the last time?"
"Yeah. But suppose Mrs. Krimbly doesn't find out about it this time? Then she won't punish him."
"If he does do it again, which I doubt he will, then you tell on him."
"But what if she doesn't believe me?"
"She'll believe you."
"But-"
"Mal..."
"Fine." the six-year-old sighed dramatically.

Yvonne frowned when she realized that her iced coffee was all gone. She shrugged, and dropped the empty plastic cup in the nearest trash bin. She turned and carried on her excursion to the shopping plaza, which she could now see clearly in the distance.

Yvonne glanced behind her for an instant when she heard the sound of children's voices. She turned back around and, just for precaution, walked a little bit quicker.
What Yvonne hadn't noticed, was that on her right hand side, a man dressed in dark clothing furtively walked up to her. In a heartbeat, he grasped her purse and tried to pull it off of her.
Yvonne emitted a high-pitched gasp, and struggled to hold on to her purse.
She gave him a rough shove, one she would often give her brother when he would annoy her.
The man was just as determined as she was, however, and smacked her hard across the face, causing her to fall over, and lose the struggle.

[ Hahaha . . . there's nothing much in that purse except for gum wrappers and a notebook. OMGLOL
Yvonne: LIAR!!! There's money in there!!!
Me: Psssh . . . FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! >:-o ]

Nick and the kids continued walking, until Malarie stopped and cocked her head, "What's that guy doing?"
"Huh?" Nick asked, stopping as well.
"It looks like he's fighting with her."
"With who?"
Malarie sighed and pointed at two figures in the distance "Over there. What are they doing?"
Nick tried to focus in on the figures, and saw that the girl was struggling with the man for her... purse? "Oh no." Nick groaned, realizing that the guy was robbing her, "Stay here." he ordered to the kids as he ran towards the two.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 2:32 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Nick and the kids continued walking, until Malarie stopped and cocked her head, "What's that guy doing?"
"With who?"
Malarie sighed and pointed at two figures in the distance "Over there. What are they doing?"
Nick tried to focus in on the figures, and saw that the girl was struggling with the man for her... purse? "Oh no." Nick groaned, realizing that the guy was robbing her, "Stay here." he ordered to the kids as he ran towards the two.

Yvonne got up and grabbed for her pocketbook again. She noticed a young man running up to her and the purse snatcher . . . probably an accomplice.

"Go away!!!" she screamed at them, her cheeks turning red from anger, rather than fear.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 2:39 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
"With who?"

Yvonne got up and grabbed for her pocketbook again. She noticed a young man running up to her and the purse snatcher . . . probably an accomplice.

"Go away!!!" she screamed at them, her cheeks turning red from anger, rather than fear.

Nick, not quite sure what he should do, glanced at the man, "You don't look like the kind of guy who would carry a purse." he began, trying to get the man to turn his attention on him, "but of couse, I might be wrong."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 2:47 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
"With who?"

Nick, not quite sure what he should do, glanced at the man, "You don't look like the kind of guy who would carry a purse." he began, trying to get the man to turn his attention on him, "but of couse, I might be wrong."

As the man turned around, Yvonne gave an abrupt tug on her handbag and pulled it away from his grasp. She let out a huff of triumph, and took a few steps back, this time prepared to give him a piece of her mind if he were to attack again.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 2:52 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
"With who?"

As the man turned around, Yvonne gave an abrupt tug on her handbag and pulled it away from his grasp. She let out a huff of triumph, and took a few steps back, this time prepared to give him a piece of her mind if he were to attack again.

"Oh wait. It wasn't your purse, was it? I should have guessed. It's not your style."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 2:53 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:Heather nodded, "Kay, the left wardrobe is mine. So is the left bed."

"Alright." Addy placed her suitcase on her bed, opened it, and dumped the contents out. Fifteen minutes later, she was finished putting everything in its place.

Heather was lying on her bed, listening to her iPod. She looked at Addy, opening one eye, "Done, finally?"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 3:00 pm

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

Heather was lying on her bed, listening to her iPod. She looked at Addy, opening one eye, "Done, finally?"

"Yep!" Addy sighed, falling onto her bed with a dramatic flourish.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 3:07 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
"With who?"

"Oh wait. It wasn't your purse, was it? I should have guessed. It's not your style."

Yvonne smirked at this young man's witty remark; she'd come to the conclusion that he was not the enemy as soon as he had begun speaking. The purse snatcher, realizing he was outnumbered, grunted in defeat and sprinted off cater-cornered across the road.

Yvonne turned to the young man, "Thank you." she replied in her heavy French accent.

[ Charlie-Nadia moment. Very Happy ]

Last edited by Sundara on 7/23/2010, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:07 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

"Hey, have I ever met you guys before?" asked Heather.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 3:12 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
"With who?"

Yvonne smirked at this young man's witty remark; she'd come to the conclusion that he was not the enemy as soon as he had begun speaking. The purse snatcher, realizing he was outnumbered, grunted in defeat and sprinted off cater-cornered across the road.

Yvonne turned to the young man, "Thank you." she replied in her heavy French accent.

[ Charlie-Nadia moment. Very Happy ]

"You're welcome." Nick said, "Say... you're not from around here, are you?" he asked, not in a mocking manner, but in a conversational one.

(??)

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

"Hey, have I ever met you guys before?" asked Heather.

Addy shook her head, "I don't think so. Why?"
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:16 pm

Heather shrugged, "You guys look famiure. Espeshally your brother - but I can't place it." Heather paused, "Okay, hey, why don't I show you guys around, more?"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 3:18 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
"You're welcome." Nick said, "Say... you're not from around here, are you?" he asked, not in a mocking manner, but in a conversational one.

(??)

Yvonne shook her head, "I'm from Nice . . . I'm on vacation here. I'm staying at my uncle's house while my father is working." she replied.

[ Don't you remember? >__> Nadia got mugged and Charlie saved her. ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 3:23 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather shrugged, "You guys look familiar. Especially your brother - but I can't place it." Heather paused, "Okay, hey, why don't I show you guys around, more?"

"Hmm, weird..." Addy mused, "Sure! That'd be great."

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(??)

Yvonne shook her head, "I'm from Nice . . . I'm on vacation here. I'm staying at my uncle's house while my father is working." she replied.

"Oh. Cool." Nick said, "Long way from France. Must have been a really boring plane ride."

(no Did this by chance happen in the 6th season?)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:23 pm

[Oh, hey, guys, when we hit 100 pages, I'm gonna open a new thread D:
BUTTTT!! If I'm not on Sunday, don't let the thread go over 102 pages D: wait for me to open a new thread!]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 3:27 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:Heather shrugged, "You guys look familiar. Especially your brother - but I can't place it." Heather paused, "Okay, hey, why don't I show you guys around, more?"

"Hmm, weird..." Addy mused, "Sure! That'd be great."

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(??)

"Oh. Cool." Nick said, "Long way from France. Must have been a really boring plane ride."

(no Did this by chance happen in the 6th season?)

Yvonne shrugged, "We were in first class, so there was always something to do." she stated as if it was no big deal.

[ No. >_< Season 3 . . . when Charlie was writing down his "Greatest hits" . . . I think it was number four or something... 'cuz it was "Woman calls me a hero" . . . so I don't really remember which one it was. ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 3:27 pm

Twilit wrote:[Oh, hey, guys, when we hit 100 pages, I'm gonna open a new thread D:
BUTTTT!! If I'm not on Sunday, don't let the thread go over 102 pages D: wait for me to open a new thread!]

(We just hit it. xD)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 3:28 pm

[Okay, guys, copy-and-past your posts, I gotta open a new thread D:]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 3:31 pm

Twilit wrote:[Okay, guys, copy-and-past your posts, I gotta open a new thread D:]

[ 'Kay. *waits patiently* ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40