The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... - Page 39 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/22/2010, 10:18 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Oh. You have a point there. O_O I might just change her age, then. I'm no good at playing toddlers. rolleyes)

(We could flash-sideways, like Twilit and I are doing. Or they could get captured again.)

[ I mean . . . 3-year-olds do talk a lot . . . but not as well as Bailey. LOL ]

[ Yeah we could . . . but, like, how would we RP? Yvonne lives in France. >_< ]

(Yeah. Maybe she's a genius. ^^)

(Maybe she's on vacation to the US?)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... - Page 39 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

Post by Sundara 7/22/2010, 10:21 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Oh. You have a point there. O_O I might just change her age, then. I'm no good at playing toddlers. rolleyes)

(We could flash-sideways, like Twilit and I are doing. Or they could get captured again.)

[ Okey-dokey . . . where should they be? ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/22/2010, 10:24 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(As in what state? Or certain place? If state, then Texas.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/22/2010, 10:28 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

[ Texas is good, I've been to Texas, so this should be easy. nod ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 7:59 am

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

[ Texas is good, I've been to Texas, so this should be easy. nod ]

(Kay. You start? Or should I?)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 10:18 am

[ Gaaah . . . you start. mesmerizing ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 10:33 am

Sundara wrote:[ Gaaah . . . you start. mesmerizing ]

(Okie doke.)

Nick sat on a bench by a basketball court, watching three kids play, well, basketball. He watched as the smallest of the boys tried to throw the ball into the air, only to be discouraged by the oldest, and tallest, of the boys, who scooped the ball away from him. "Hey! No fair!" cried the 6-year-old, crossing his arms in a pouting fashion, but the tweens playing with him just stuck out their tongues spitefully and continue playing.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 11:19 am

Spring_Blossom wrote:"Yeah. Him." Martin said.

(D:)

[OMGLOL]

"Okay, c'mon." said Heather, leading the way.
Eventually, they reached the principle's office, "I'll stay here and wait for you guys." said Heather, standing beside the door. "Good like with the vice-prez."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 11:32 am

Twilit wrote:

[OMGLOL]

Eventually, they reached the principle's office, "I'll stay here and wait for you guys." said Heather, standing beside the door. "Good like with the vice-prez."

Martin and Addy entered the room.
(*time lapse*)
An hour later, they came out. "I'm in room 665, apparantly." Addy announced, "Same as you, Heather."
"I'm in 668." Martin informed glumly. He was hoping for room 666.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 11:39 am

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:

[OMGLOL]

(*time lapse*)
An hour later, they came out. "I'm in room 665, apparantly." Addy announced, "Same as you, Heather."

[OMGLOL]

Heather rolled her eyes. "Fine. Great. I finally get a roommate. Joy. Okay, this way . . ." she led them up the stairs (TONS of them DX) until she reached the right floor.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 11:43 am

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:

[OMGLOL]

(*time lapse*)

[OMGLOL]

Heather rolled her eyes. "Fine. Great. I finally get a roommate. Joy. Okay, this way . . ." she led them up the stairs (TONS of them DX) until she reached the right floor.

"Wow. I thought these many stairs only existed in Cinderella!" Martin panted, leaning over the railing to catch his breath.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 11:46 am

[Do I need to open a new thread soon D: it was 100 pages, right?]

Heather was panting, "No KIDDING! But, hey, you need to take the stairs at least once before I show you the elevator." she smirked.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 11:49 am

Twilit wrote:[Do I need to open a new thread soon D: it was 100 pages, right?]

Heather was panting, "No KIDDING! But, hey, you need to take the stairs at least once before I show you the elevator." she smirked.

(97. ;])

"Oh, that's rich." Martin rolled his eyes, "How 'bout I throw you down these stairs? It's a looong way down. " He was teasing, of course, but at the same time was wishing she could have spaired him the exercise.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 11:53 am

[No, no, when I open a new thread OMGLOL I can SEE it's 97 pages Sprig OMGLOL]

Heather gave him a "as if" look. "Sure. Why don't you . . . just go with that. Okay, now come on. That's the door, there." she led them out into a hall. "That's your room, Martin." she pointed to the left, "Addy thats, um, ours."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 11:58 am

Twilit wrote:[No, no, when I open a new thread OMGLOL I can SEE it's 97 pages Sprig OMGLOL]

Heather gave him a "as if" look. "Sure. Why don't you . . . just go with that. Okay, now come on. That's the door, there." she led them out into a hall. "That's your room, Martin." she pointed to the left, "Addy thats, um, ours."

(Oh. Heh. Sorry. xD)

Martin departed from the girls and went into his room. As soon as he did so, Addy turned to Heather, "Look, Heather, I'm sorry about earlier. Our mom...died today, and, you know, it's just... hard."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 11:59 am

[Yeah . . . I'll need to open a new one soooon . . . ]

Heather looked at her. "Yeah, okay. My parents died, like, last WEEK, so yeah . . ."

[D:]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 12:02 pm

Twilit wrote:[Yeah . . . I'll need to open a new one soooon . . . ]

Heather looked at her. "Yeah, okay. My parents died, like, last WEEK, so yeah . . ."

"Oh." Addy said, surprised, "It just seemed as if you were here longer than that."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 12:16 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Okie doke.)

Nick sat on a bench by a basketball court, watching three kids play, well, basketball. He watched as the smallest of the boys tried to throw the ball into the air, only to be discouraged by the oldest, and tallest, of the boys, who scooped the ball away from him. "Hey! No fair!" cried the 6-year-old, crossing his arms in a pouting fashion, but the tweens playing with him just stuck out their tongues spitefully and continue playing.

A warm Texan breeze swept silently through Yvonne's golden-brown hair as she sashayed down a sidewalk. Holding a small notebook and pen in her hands, she crossed off the word "Texas" out of a long list of states. She was headed towards the mall, because her goal was to shop in at least one store in every state of America. She placed her notebook back in her purse, and continued walking to her destination.
Yvonne had arrived in Houston a few days ago, but she hadn't gotten the chance to go out at all; today was her first day to explore Texas' major city.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 12:24 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Okie doke.)

A warm Texan breeze swept silently through Yvonne's golden-brown hair as she sashayed down a sidewalk. Holding a small notebook and pen in her hands, she crossed off the word "Texas" out of a long list of states. She was headed towards the mall, because her goal was to shop in at least one store in every state of America. She placed her notebook back in her purse, and continued walking to her destination.
Yvonne had arrived in Houston a few days ago, but she hadn't gotten the chance to go out at all; today was her first day to explore Texas' major city.

Nick shifted in his chair, still watching over his foster "siblings". The younger boy had by now had enough of the older kids and had walked in a huff over to the playground where his biological sister was playing on the swings. Nick glanced back at the brother and sister, who were now playing tag. He sighed and slid further into his chair, bored.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 12:36 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Okie doke.)

Nick shifted in his chair, still watching over his foster "siblings". The younger boy had by now had enough of the older kids and had walked in a huff over to the playground where his biological sister was playing on the swings. Nick glanced back at the brother and sister, who were now playing tag. He sighed and slid further into his chair, bored.

Yvonne turned around the corner and walked alongside a wire-mesh fence. She lifted and turned her head slightly and spotted a coffee shop. Interested, she crossed the street and headed towards it.

[ Coffeeeeee . . . Shocked ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 12:46 pm

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Okie doke.)

Yvonne turned around the corner and walked alongside a wire-mesh fence. She lifted and turned her head slightly and spotted a coffee shop. Interested, she crossed the street and headed towards it.

Nick looked down at his watch- it was 4:30. Time to go home. he thought. He stood up and strolled over to the two kids at the basketball court, "Finish up. Time to leave." he ordered, "I'll get Malarie and Troy." Then he proceeded to walk over to the two younger children, "Mal, T; Time to go." The twins nodded in understanding and ran up to him, one on each side. The tweens, Will and Jake, trailed behind them as Nick led the way out of the park.

( O_O NOT COFFEE!! D:)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/23/2010, 1:07 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Okie doke.)

Nick looked down at his watch- it was 4:30. Time to go home. he thought. He stood up and strolled over to the two kids at the basketball court, "Finish up. Time to leave." he ordered, "I'll get Malarie and Troy." Then he proceeded to walk over to the two younger children, "Mal, T; Time to go." The twins nodded in understanding and ran up to him, one on each side. The tweens, Will and Jake, trailed behind them as Nick led the way out of the park.

( O_O NOT COFFEE!! D:)

Yvonne walked out of the coffee shop holding an iced mochaccino in her right hand. She paused for a moment to take a sip of the cold coffee, then resumed her walk to the mall. Yvonne noticed it was rather quiet around her . . . Maybe too quiet . . .
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 1:12 pm

Spring_Blossom wrote:

"Oh." Addy said, surprised, "It just seemed as if you were here longer than that."

[I'm watching The Pirates of the Caribbean OMGLOL]

Heather nodded, "Well, YEAH! My parents dropped me here, like I said, it's part boarding school, and whatever that buro was that took care of my parent's case decided to leave me here. For the moment."

[Hey D:< I kew what I was doing!! OMGLOL]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/23/2010, 1:20 pm

Sundara wrote:
Yvonne walked out of the coffee shop holding an iced mochaccino in her right hand. She paused for a moment to take a sip of the cold coffee, then resumed her walk to the mall. Yvonne noticed it was rather quiet around her . . . Maybe too quiet . . .

"I don't wanna go home, Nicky." complained a tired Malarie, pulling her Barbie doll closer to her chest, "What if Lucious tries to flushes Maggie down the toilet again?"
"Mal, I'm sure he won't. Remember what happened the last time?"
"Yeah. But suppose Mrs. Krimbly doesn't find out about it this time? Then she won't punish him."
"If he does do it again, which I doubt he will, then you tell on him."
"But what if she doesn't believe me?"
"She'll believe you."
"But-"
"Mal..."
"Fine." the six-year-old sighed dramatically.

Twilit wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

[I'm watching The Pirates of the Caribbean OMGLOL]

Heather nodded, "Well, YEAH! My parents dropped me here, like I said, it's part boarding school, and whatever that buro was that took care of my parent's case decided to leave me here. For the moment."

[Hey D:< I kew what I was doing!! OMGLOL]

"Oh." Addy muttered, then decided to change the subject, "Well, I'd better unpack my things."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/23/2010, 1:24 pm

Heather nodded, "Kay, the left wardrobe is mine. So is the left bed."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next