The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:29 pm

[Dude, I DID! Okay, besides the point it was really confusing and I couldn't actually GET anywhere . . .I still didn't find any pics >_>]

"Uh, then we might have to pull over, and you'd have to walk!" said Heather, trying really hard not to smile.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book II: ~ Shooting Arrows at the Moon ~:...

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:31 pm

Twilit wrote:[Dude, I DID! Okay, besides the point it was really confusing and I couldn't actually GET anywhere . . .I still didn't find any pics >_>]

"Uh, then we might have to pull over, and you'd have to walk!" said Heather, trying really hard not to smile.

(Do you want me to try to find some?)

"What if I break my legs? It would be extremely hard to walk with those broken. Rather impossible."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:35 pm

[*Sigh* --_-- the thing with Heather is she has this weird haircut, and most actors don't die there hair unless they're on set. You can try if you want, though (its sort of a ragged cut, died purple at the ends, and not super long).]

"Uh . . . why would you break your own legs?!"

[Should they keep talking, or should Alex pull up in front of that weird place?]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:37 pm

Twilit wrote:[*Sigh* --_-- the thing with Heather is she has this weird haircut, and most actors don't die there hair unless they're on set. You can try if you want, though (its sort of a ragged cut, died purple at the ends, and not super long).]

"Uh . . . why would you break your own legs?!"

[Should they keep talking, or should Alex pull up in front of that weird place?]

(I will attempt to find some. :])

Martin shrugged, "Because I want to know what it feels like?"

(Talking, for now)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:39 pm

[Yay ^^ good luck.]
[Kay, kay. Thought I'd ask . . . ]

Heather gave him a short smile. "That's a really dumb reason!" she said, playfully.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:41 pm

Twilit wrote:[Yay ^^ good luck.]
[Kay, kay. Thought I'd ask . . . ]

Heather gave him a short smile. "That's a really dumb reason!" she said, playfully.

"Huh! I am offended!" Martin exclaimed, pretending to be offended.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:45 pm

Heather punched him in the shoulder. "Sure ya are."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:47 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather punched him in the shoulder. "Sure ya are."

"Oi! That hurt!" Martin said in a girlyish voice, then put on a pretend-scary voice and narrowed his eyes, "Don't punch me again, or else."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:49 pm

Heather tried hard not to grin. This time unsuccessfully. "Aw, come on, what are ya gonna do," she ask, breaking off the rest of her sentence.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:52 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather tried hard not to grin. This time unsuccessfully. "Aw, come on, what are ya gonna do," she ask, breaking off the rest of her sentence.

"I'll kill you. Or tickle you. Or bake you cookies. Whichever is a better punishment." Martin said, happy to see her grin.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:54 pm

"Ack! Don't tickle me." she said, "And I bet you make horrid cookies!" she added, her tone playful.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 8:56 pm

Twilit wrote:"Ack! Don't tickle me." she said, "And I bet you make horrid cookies!" she added, her tone playful.

"Fine. I'll tickle you then." Martin stated, grinning, "And I am quite a good cook, if I do say so myself."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/20/2010, 8:59 pm

Heather yelped with pleasure. "Ack! Martin! Quit it!" she said, falling into almost uncontrollable laughter.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 9:01 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather yelped with pleasure. "Ack! Martin! Quit it!" she said, falling into almost uncontrollable laughter.

Martin stopped finally, grinning widely.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 6/20/2010, 11:23 pm

[ Yay! New thread! applause LOL, I just finished packing . . . I'll see you all Saturday!!!

You guys are awesome!!! I'll miss you!!! *hugs*

~Sunny ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/20/2010, 11:30 pm

Sundara wrote:[ Yay! New thread! applause LOL, I just finished packing . . . I'll see you all Saturday!!!

You guys are awesome!!! I'll miss you!!! *hugs*

~Sunny ]

(Aww, bye! I'll miss you, too!! :[ Hope you have fun!! :])
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/21/2010, 1:12 pm

[Ack, Sunny DX told ya to quit givin; me hugs . . .
I got your PM, and I hope you get back soon ^^ have funnn!]

___
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Twilit wrote:Heather yelped with pleasure. "Ack! Martin! Quit it!" she said, falling into almost uncontrollable laughter.

Martin stopped finally, grinning widely.

Heather was still laughing, and was short on breath.
Abruptly, her mind flashed through of a picture of a boy with olive skin, dark hair, and a wide smile. Josiah - or Sigh.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/21/2010, 1:24 pm

"You alright?" Martin asked, still smiling.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/21/2010, 1:28 pm

Heather shrugged. "Its just . . . your reminded me of this guy at the orphanage. You look sort of like him - in the face, I mean. He was sort of like a big brother to me. And then . . . well, he was adopted."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/21/2010, 1:33 pm

Twilit wrote:Heather shrugged. "Its just . . . your reminded me of this guy at the orphanage. You look sort of like him - in the face, I mean. He was sort of like a big brother to me. And then . . . well, he was adopted."

"Oh... I'm sorry." Martin said, serious.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/21/2010, 2:09 pm

[When they find Xavier, he's gonna be beaten up :O]

Heather shrugged. "I never saw him again. That was, like, when I was little though, so it's still hard for me to remember him."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/21/2010, 2:24 pm

Twilit wrote:[When they find Xavier, he's gonna be beaten up :O]

Heather shrugged. "I never saw him again. That was, like, when I was little though, so it's still hard for me to remember him."

(:O )

"How little?" Martin asked, unsure if it was wise.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/21/2010, 3:06 pm

[Accually, I'm thinking, and this was accually the place where they kept Alex's boyfriend - in torture :O but that's not where we're going to end up XD]

"Eight, maybe younger. He was like a older brother to me."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/21/2010, 3:42 pm

Twilit wrote:[Accually, I'm thinking, and this was accually the place where they kept Alex's boyfriend - in torture :O but that's not where we're going to end up XD]

"Eight, maybe younger. He was like a older brother to me."

"Again, I'm sorry."

(WB xP)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 6/21/2010, 5:33 pm

[Aw, quit saying that XD just say "kay, can't think of anything else to do in this scene . . . ON TO THE AQUARIUM" or something XD.]

Alex pulled up in front of a large cement-made house. "Now, there are guards, with guns." she said. "I can knock them out - wait till I have to follow me."
So, she went and knocked out the guards.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next