The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:...

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 10:56 am

Twilit wrote:"No, just in case of what? But yeah, there are. A cute little coffee shop down there, and a small farmer's market meets in the park every Monday. A little produce stand around here to, somewhere."

"In case we need to pick something up." Martin confirmed, "Okay, thanks. Is there a police station? Just in case Addy kills someone." That last remark earned him a small shove from his sister.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles: "Live Together, Die Alone", Book III: ~ Keep Your Friends Close, and Your Enemies Closer ~:...

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 10:58 am

Heather half-smiled. "Haha. Yeah, but it's, like, on the other side of town, sort of like everything else important."
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 11:01 am

Twilit wrote:Heather half-smiled. "Haha. Yeah, but it's, like, on the other side of town, sort of like everything else important."

"That's nice." Martin commented sarcastically, "What about a post office?"
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/24/2010, 11:05 am

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Sure.)

A rustle from the bushes behind them made Nick turn slightly. He glanced at Yvonne inquisitively, "What was that?"

"I don't know. Probably a squirrel." she stated, with a slight shrug of the shoulders.

"A squirrel? On this island?" Nick shook his head, "Doesn't seem likely."

Yvonne turned to face him, "We saw a polar bear on this island . . . a polar bear . . . and you're telling me that a squirrel doesn't seem likely?" she asked him, rather shocked at his denial.

Last edited by Sundara on 7/24/2010, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 11:05 am

"Yeah, um, that to. Is . . . there's one here. Somewhere," she said, distractedly, looking towards a taxi car.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 11:11 am

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Sure.)

A rustle from the bushes behind them made Nick turn slightly. He glanced at Yvonne inquisitively, "What was that?"

"I don't know. Probably a squirrel." she stated, with a slight shrug of the shoulders.

Yvonne turned to face him, "We saw a polar bear on this island . . . a polar bear . . . and you're telling me that a squirrel doesn't seem likely?" she asked him, rather shocked at his denial.

"Well, you'd think more bizarre things would be in this place. A boar, a polar bear, a monster, and then, oh look! A squirrel!"

Twilit wrote:"Yeah, um, that to. Is . . . there's one here. Somewhere," she said, distractedly, looking towards a taxi car.

"Are you alright?" Addy asked, "You seem distracted."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 11:15 am

"I . . . yeah, just hold on . . . wait, I . . . " she walked a little bit away, keeping an eye on the speeding Taxi.
Just then, a pedestrian walked out in front of the car.
She was going to die.
To fast - he couldn't put on the break.
No, no.
Heather felt the car and yanked it aside, just enough so it swerved around the young woman, and passed through a red light . . . .

[Told ya Heather had powers smug]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 11:22 am

Twilit wrote:"I . . . yeah, just hold on . . . wait, I . . . " she walked a little bit away, keeping an eye on the speeding Taxi.
Just then, a pedestrian walked out in front of the car.
She was going to die.
To fast - he couldn't put on the break.
No, no.
Heather felt the car and yanked it aside, just enough so it swerved around the young woman, and passed through a red light . . . .

[Told ya Heather had powers smug]

(Wait... super-strength? Or is she psychokinetic? I can't reply until I know for sure. I don't know if you meant physically or mentally.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 11:23 am

[She sort of made a yanking motion with her hand, but other than that, you can't tell it was her OMGLOL]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/24/2010, 11:30 am

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Sure.)

"Well, you'd think more bizarre things would be in this place. A boar, a polar bear, a monster, and then, oh look! A squirrel!"

"Just because we saw abnormal things before, doesn't mean everything is going to be like that from now on . . . gee . . ." Yvonne stated, then stood up and walked off.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 11:43 am

Twilit wrote:[She sort of made a yanking motion with her hand, but other than that, you can't tell it was her OMGLOL]

(Soooo. Telekinetic? Like Addy?)

Addy jumped slightly, "Oh my gosh!" she muttered.

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

(Sure.)

"Just because we saw abnormal things before, doesn't mean everything is going to be like that from now on . . . gee . . ." Yvonne stated, then stood up and walked off.

Nick sighed heavily and lifted Bailey up and off his lap without waking her, then walked after Yvonne, "Look, Yvonne... I just..."
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 11:46 am

[No, magnetic smug like a hatch, (lol).]

Heather panted. Sweat had broken out on her forehead, she swallowed hard, then turned to Martin and Addy, "Wow, that was a, um, close call, wasn't it?"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 7/24/2010, 11:52 am

Spring_Blossom wrote:
Nick sighed heavily and lifted Bailey up and off his lap without waking her, then walked after Yvonne, "Look, Yvonne... I just..."

Yvonne cut him off, "I don't want to hear it right now, 'kay?" her voice was calm, but her face was grim. She gave him a final glance, then turned and headed towards another camp.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 12:06 pm

Twilit wrote:[No, magnetic smug like a hatch, (lol).]

Heather panted. Sweat had broken out on her forehead, she swallowed hard, then turned to Martin and Addy, "Wow, that was a, um, close call, wasn't it?"

(Ahhh)

"Yeah." Martin and Addy agreed simultaniously.

Sundara wrote:
Spring_Blossom wrote:

Yvonne cut him off, "I don't want to hear it right now, 'kay?" her voice was calm, but her face was grim. She gave him a final glance, then turned and headed towards another camp.

Nick sighed and turned back to head to where Bailey lay, asleep. But before he got the chance to get there, he felt a strong hand clapse over his mouth, and then... darkness.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 12:08 pm

[OMGLOL the only reason I even DID that was because of the hatch OMGLOL otherwise, I'd never allow it. I don't change the rules for myself, y'know OMGLOL.]

Heather shifted uncomfortably, "Well, quit staring at me!" she said, even if they weren't already.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 12:13 pm

Twilit wrote:[OMGLOL the only reason I even DID that was because of the hatch OMGLOL otherwise, I'd never allow it. I don't change the rules for myself, y'know OMGLOL.]

Heather shifted uncomfortably, "Well, quit staring at me!" she said, even if they weren't already.

(??)

"We're not..." Martin stated, a bit confused by this sudden outburst.

(I have to go do chores. xP See you later.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 12:19 pm

[Aw, okaaaay >_>]

Heather swollowed, hard, and blinked, trying to think of something to say. "Hey, I, um, just though of something I need to do, so . . . " she quickly scurried back into the large boarding school building.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 1:18 pm

Twilit wrote:[Aw, okaaaay >_>]

Heather swollowed, hard, and blinked, trying to think of something to say. "Hey, I, um, just though of something I need to do, so . . . " she quickly scurried back into the large boarding school building.

"Okay..." Addy glanced at her brother with a 'Huh?' look on her face. He shrugged.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 2:13 pm

[WB OMGLOL]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 2:26 pm

Twilit wrote:[WB OMGLOL]

(Should we go back to the island? Or should something big happen, like the orphanage gets set on fire or robbed?)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 2:30 pm

[Oooh, big thing sounds fun >:3
*Clockwork-insided-head-mean-for-writing-begins-turning*
We can go back to the Island when Heather almost-dies >_>]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 2:40 pm

Twilit wrote:[Oooh, big thing sounds fun >
*Clockwork-insided-head-mean-for-writing-begins-turning*
We can go back to the Island when Heather almost-dies >_>]

(Whatever you wish. Whichever way, it's your turn to reply.)
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 7/24/2010, 2:44 pm

[Oh, drat, you're right >_>]

Heather awoke. Smoke. She coughed, rolling out of bed, and hitting the floor.
"Addy!" she yelled.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 7/24/2010, 2:54 pm

Twilit wrote:[Oh, drat, you're right >_>]

Heather awoke. Smoke. She coughed, rolling out of bed, and hitting the floor.
"Addy!" she yelled.

Addy's eyes flung open when she heard her name being called. Then she smelt it... smoke. Crap she thought, sliding out of bed, rather disoriented.
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2